Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Heart of Adventure Hatchery
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@jamilalikemanila that sounds like a plan! i'll get the 50% to you in a jiffy~
@jamilalikemanila that sounds like a plan! i'll get the 50% to you in a jiffy~
20111.png
ALDERGROVES
They/Them (Arcane pink stars)

x8bDWFu.png

2mG19e1.png

4SzSxLW.png

x8YqlBy.gif

1137.png
Pretty babies!
Pretty babies!
6hH2Pj5.png
@jamilalikemanila May I be added to the pinglist for Marble Hornets? I'm still figuring out what I want to do with my lair, re: permanent residents, but I'll always have space for black & gold shiny bat babies
@jamilalikemanila May I be added to the pinglist for Marble Hornets? I'm still figuring out what I want to do with my lair, re: permanent residents, but I'll always have space for black & gold shiny bat babies
acinonyx-signature.jpeg
@Bonpri added!
@Bonpri added!
assig1.png
@cure @patience @khamaat @Miau @Erised @wildewinged @Ephiso @dggeoff @Ronan @Sassybat @Azlynn @LadySilverfang @GiftOfArtemis @MrMoon @spiderling @baras @Alxamei @Phalanx @Ryohei @portia @somewhereflying @traceace @LadyWolf @shaylira @ministerofgrace @meltheadorable @Gallelyphen @mobsterqueen @Lunaticus @HamburgerJack @lunarcaustic @Choface @NocturnVisionary @riseofthedragons @Pyralis @poccolapasca @rexgui @RoyalSorceress @Hymnex @Sulka @astroprojection @Kitkatmreow @AshurBadaktu @nonys @Altair @impiousimp @Kalahira @cavallocavaliere @Sookylee

Hello all! Just a casual ping to let you guys know, we have restarted the hatchery with shiny new pairs! Just let me know if you want to be on any new pinglists or would like to be removed from this one!

@Dohmalore An unofficial ping, but I know you liked the last round of Desert Gem hatchlings, so I thought you might wanna check these out~
@cure @patience @khamaat @Miau @Erised @wildewinged @Ephiso @dggeoff @Ronan @Sassybat @Azlynn @LadySilverfang @GiftOfArtemis @MrMoon @spiderling @baras @Alxamei @Phalanx @Ryohei @portia @somewhereflying @traceace @LadyWolf @shaylira @ministerofgrace @meltheadorable @Gallelyphen @mobsterqueen @Lunaticus @HamburgerJack @lunarcaustic @Choface @NocturnVisionary @riseofthedragons @Pyralis @poccolapasca @rexgui @RoyalSorceress @Hymnex @Sulka @astroprojection @Kitkatmreow @AshurBadaktu @nonys @Altair @impiousimp @Kalahira @cavallocavaliere @Sookylee

Hello all! Just a casual ping to let you guys know, we have restarted the hatchery with shiny new pairs! Just let me know if you want to be on any new pinglists or would like to be removed from this one!

@Dohmalore An unofficial ping, but I know you liked the last round of Desert Gem hatchlings, so I thought you might wanna check these out~
assig1.png
@jamilalikemanila Can you fix my affiliate's link. :P I think it doesn't work anymore since I moved my hatchery: [code][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1154839][img]http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u485/CavalloCavaliere/FR-Hatchery/jbyGMaTE4dKEDw_zps4f0c4289.png[/img][/url] [/code]
@jamilalikemanila Can you fix my affiliate's link. :P I think it doesn't work anymore since I moved my hatchery:
Code:
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1154839][img]http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u485/CavalloCavaliere/FR-Hatchery/jbyGMaTE4dKEDw_zps4f0c4289.png[/img][/url]
cchatchsig_zpsdbd92241.png
@cavallocavaliere thank you! updated :D
@cavallocavaliere thank you! updated :D
assig1.png
@jamilalikemanila

Not interested in the current ones, but I'd love to be told if you get another slate/coral/gold out of them(or maybe x/coral/gold)
@jamilalikemanila

Not interested in the current ones, but I'd love to be told if you get another slate/coral/gold out of them(or maybe x/coral/gold)
tumblr_okxejoyVNG1tddvg0o1_540.png

fr blog | art blog | Art Sales
They Pronouns
@jamilalikemanila
hhhh those first Nocs are so gorgeous...and expensive...XD Still wondering if I should buy one though.
@jamilalikemanila
hhhh those first Nocs are so gorgeous...and expensive...XD Still wondering if I should buy one though.
m16OKP.jpeg
@jamilalikemanila
all right, i've been staring at bicuspid since last night and i think i need her. but i've only got 260k in the vault right now. i've got a few dragons for sale in this thread, and a few items in this one. if nothing catches your eye for a trade then can you hold her for me?
@jamilalikemanila
all right, i've been staring at bicuspid since last night and i think i need her. but i've only got 260k in the vault right now. i've got a few dragons for sale in this thread, and a few items in this one. if nothing catches your eye for a trade then can you hold her for me?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11