Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | FR taking 10+ minutes to load
1 2 3
Same issues as everyone else since mid-evening yesterday. All pages would take ages to load or never load at all, images were out of the question. Strange thing - it seemingly went back to normalish speed early morning (4am - 7am EST) but now in the last hour or so it's nearly as bad as last night. Possibly traffic related? Strange it only seems to be affecting some folks and not all.
Same issues as everyone else since mid-evening yesterday. All pages would take ages to load or never load at all, images were out of the question. Strange thing - it seemingly went back to normalish speed early morning (4am - 7am EST) but now in the last hour or so it's nearly as bad as last night. Possibly traffic related? Strange it only seems to be affecting some folks and not all.
@Glitz I have done the same.. and still it is not working and the pages do not stop running.

I have done all the cleaning, and actually uninstalled and reinstalled browsers.. so now they are the newest versions(which could be a problem if they have not updated this)

I have cleaned out Everything several times and I ran Chkdisk twice before I slept last night.

I am done trying..

If they can't get it to work properly for everyone, then they shouldn't be adding all this new crap that slows down the servers even more..

Fix the problems before adding more...... That is what all Networkers learn to do First.. I have that degree.
@Glitz I have done the same.. and still it is not working and the pages do not stop running.

I have done all the cleaning, and actually uninstalled and reinstalled browsers.. so now they are the newest versions(which could be a problem if they have not updated this)

I have cleaned out Everything several times and I ran Chkdisk twice before I slept last night.

I am done trying..

If they can't get it to work properly for everyone, then they shouldn't be adding all this new crap that slows down the servers even more..

Fix the problems before adding more...... That is what all Networkers learn to do First.. I have that degree.
Sing with all the voices of the Mountain... ..
light_banner.png Light Sprite Sunbeam Ursa Sunbeam Soldier Shining Goblin light_banner.png
Paint with all the Colors of the Rainbow...
Whoops looks like the site itself is slow again, not just the coli.

We need an almighty Lag Flight, with the Lag God.
Whoops looks like the site itself is slow again, not just the coli.

We need an almighty Lag Flight, with the Lag God.
aaaaaabg2865J.png
The battle ever rages on,
But will you be predator or prey?
Do you march alongside the Scourge,
Spreading death and decay?
Or are you amongst the Saints,
Preserving the light of day?
EsqTMJp.png
I have had the same problem since last night also. It took me ages to get here.

Also tried everything from clearing cache, multiple browsers, even multiple machines.

Nothing helped.
I have had the same problem since last night also. It took me ages to get here.

Also tried everything from clearing cache, multiple browsers, even multiple machines.

Nothing helped.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
I've been having the problem from last night on my home network. Tried clearing cache/history, multiple browsers, and the devices I used were my Win XP SP3 desktop, Win 7 laptop, and Android Jellybean tablet, my brother's Win 7 desktop and iPhone, my dad's Win XP SP3 laptop and Ubuntu Linux laptop, and my mom's Win XP SP3 netbook. Nada. Tried every browser we had on all the devices (Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari). Nuh uh. Tried resetting the router, even though all other websites loaded fine. Nope.

My friends were all able to get in just fine and do everything without lag, which seriously frustrated me.

I've been on FR at my volunteer place for a few hours now on my 7 laptop (I work in a lab, experiments take awhile and I don't get paid so I don't have to work constantly), and it's run completely smooth like clockwork. Minutes before arriving at work, FR was lagging badly at home still.

If it matters, my ISP is AT&T. None of my friends that I spoke to last night have AT&T as an ISP.
I've been having the problem from last night on my home network. Tried clearing cache/history, multiple browsers, and the devices I used were my Win XP SP3 desktop, Win 7 laptop, and Android Jellybean tablet, my brother's Win 7 desktop and iPhone, my dad's Win XP SP3 laptop and Ubuntu Linux laptop, and my mom's Win XP SP3 netbook. Nada. Tried every browser we had on all the devices (Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari). Nuh uh. Tried resetting the router, even though all other websites loaded fine. Nope.

My friends were all able to get in just fine and do everything without lag, which seriously frustrated me.

I've been on FR at my volunteer place for a few hours now on my 7 laptop (I work in a lab, experiments take awhile and I don't get paid so I don't have to work constantly), and it's run completely smooth like clockwork. Minutes before arriving at work, FR was lagging badly at home still.

If it matters, my ISP is AT&T. None of my friends that I spoke to last night have AT&T as an ISP.
I had this same issue last night. I got on FR in the morning and afternoon. Everything was fine. During my break at work I tried to get on using my kindle. The site was really unresponsive to the point of not letting me log in at all. (I would get to the point where I could enter my username and password. I'd click 'log in' and then be taken back to the home page not logged in.) Last night when I got home the site was super slow. I tried all sorts of things. Restarting, clearing the browser, other browsers, etc. This morning, suddenly, everything was fine again. The only issue I have is that the site refuses to log me in on some of the browsers. At the moment Firefox is the only one that's working.
I had this same issue last night. I got on FR in the morning and afternoon. Everything was fine. During my break at work I tried to get on using my kindle. The site was really unresponsive to the point of not letting me log in at all. (I would get to the point where I could enter my username and password. I'd click 'log in' and then be taken back to the home page not logged in.) Last night when I got home the site was super slow. I tried all sorts of things. Restarting, clearing the browser, other browsers, etc. This morning, suddenly, everything was fine again. The only issue I have is that the site refuses to log me in on some of the browsers. At the moment Firefox is the only one that's working.
Looks like I wasn't the only one. D:

@RandyPandy Interesting. I was on an IRC last night, and I was the only one there who couldn't load FR. My ISP is AT&T as well.
Looks like I wasn't the only one. D:

@RandyPandy Interesting. I was on an IRC last night, and I was the only one there who couldn't load FR. My ISP is AT&T as well.
a7ugDog.pngNjYlJve.png7lQ1D4R.png
This does look to be an issue with AT&T ISPs. We believe the problem connecting to and interacting with Flight Rising has been resolved. If you run into any further problems, please let us know as best you can.
This does look to be an issue with AT&T ISPs. We believe the problem connecting to and interacting with Flight Rising has been resolved. If you run into any further problems, please let us know as best you can.
@Aequorin
Reporting no problems on my end anymore. :3 Thanks!
@Aequorin
Reporting no problems on my end anymore. :3 Thanks!
Coli is taking forever to load for me, and it's often lagging because of the bad connection (at least, that's what i would presume, because ive never had problems otherwise). I'm using firefox.

Edit: I have no idea who my carrier is (i have college internet), and some pages are taking about 10 sec+ to load for me (ones that aren't coli related)
Coli is taking forever to load for me, and it's often lagging because of the bad connection (at least, that's what i would presume, because ive never had problems otherwise). I'm using firefox.

Edit: I have no idea who my carrier is (i have college internet), and some pages are taking about 10 sec+ to load for me (ones that aren't coli related)
1 2 3