Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hoard, skin section
In the Skins section of my Hoard, I'm unable to select a skin for selling. There's no little checkbox next to the number dropdown area. The sell button is present, but there seems to be no way to select. Other sections are ok.
In the Skins section of my Hoard, I'm unable to select a skin for selling. There's no little checkbox next to the number dropdown area. The sell button is present, but there seems to be no way to select. Other sections are ok.
I just checked the the boxes are there for me. Try clearing your cache and using another browser and let me know if either of those help.
I just checked the the boxes are there for me. Try clearing your cache and using another browser and let me know if either of those help.
Nope, still dodgy. Emptied cache, different browser - still no checkboxes.
Nope, still dodgy. Emptied cache, different browser - still no checkboxes.
@irezumi

may i inquire as to where you got the skins in question from? I had a scan through my own horde and found tat I could tick only certain skins and it seems to be the ones i bought from the marketplace for treasure, those that have been made by other or found in chests I cannot tick so this could explain why you dont have ticky boxes for the skins/accents you may own.
@irezumi

may i inquire as to where you got the skins in question from? I had a scan through my own horde and found tat I could tick only certain skins and it seems to be the ones i bought from the marketplace for treasure, those that have been made by other or found in chests I cannot tick so this could explain why you dont have ticky boxes for the skins/accents you may own.
EOrlrwo.giftumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
@dravedragonheart

I did get them from chests! Didn't buy either of the ones I have. They were from end of month Festivals. Does that mean I'm stuck with them or is it really a bug?
@dravedragonheart

I did get them from chests! Didn't buy either of the ones I have. They were from end of month Festivals. Does that mean I'm stuck with them or is it really a bug?
@irezumi

im not 100% sure from chests from recent event since all skins/accents have sold in teh shop as well though its possible. These are only guess on my part so I could be wrong. The other thing it could be is that skins and accents don't really have a value listed on them so it could count as 0 and not be sellable and the bug could lie in the ones being bought from the market place...

these are only assumption on my part so I may not be completely right...if you wish to sell the accent/skin i would try the auction house someone may want what you have.
@irezumi

im not 100% sure from chests from recent event since all skins/accents have sold in teh shop as well though its possible. These are only guess on my part so I could be wrong. The other thing it could be is that skins and accents don't really have a value listed on them so it could count as 0 and not be sellable and the bug could lie in the ones being bought from the market place...

these are only assumption on my part so I may not be completely right...if you wish to sell the accent/skin i would try the auction house someone may want what you have.
EOrlrwo.giftumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
@irezumi I have one skin from a chest from the light fest and it has a tick, so I don't think that the problem!
@irezumi I have one skin from a chest from the light fest and it has a tick, so I don't think that the problem!
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@Irezumi; I think the admins changed it after a couple of holidays, but most of the skins that I have gotten from chests don't have a checkbox either. However, you are not stuck with them. You can still send them through pm (you can send them to me if you like! c: ) or put them on the Auction House. You simply cannot sell them directly from your hoard, but for items without a re-sell value, that is not too bad of a thing, in my opinion c:
@Irezumi; I think the admins changed it after a couple of holidays, but most of the skins that I have gotten from chests don't have a checkbox either. However, you are not stuck with them. You can still send them through pm (you can send them to me if you like! c: ) or put them on the Auction House. You simply cannot sell them directly from your hoard, but for items without a re-sell value, that is not too bad of a thing, in my opinion c:
@Gaia That's what I'll do, then - I have zero use for a mirror skin, so I just put it up through the Auction House. Thanks for the workaround!
@Gaia That's what I'll do, then - I have zero use for a mirror skin, so I just put it up through the Auction House. Thanks for the workaround!