Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] Bday Raffle! | Drawing Winners!
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 74 75
@Altair Ooh I think I still have like five of the lightning festival currency! Will get those to you post haste!
@Altair Ooh I think I still have like five of the lightning festival currency! Will get those to you post haste!
@Altair
Ticket please! :P

And to answer the question, I'd want a light spright because my friend is determined to collect all the familiars and she's love it if I surprised her with one.

Aaaand pinging some people
@Coppergoblin @Aquariamoon @Psychofoxpickle
@Altair
Ticket please! :P

And to answer the question, I'd want a light spright because my friend is determined to collect all the familiars and she's love it if I surprised her with one.

Aaaand pinging some people
@Coppergoblin @Aquariamoon @Psychofoxpickle
@Altair

Thank you for organizing this! I registered the last registration window. That's also the reason why I don't have much Sprites. They're so cute I want to collect them, but for a starter it's hard.

Friend to ping:
@Iritha
@Altair

Thank you for organizing this! I registered the last registration window. That's also the reason why I don't have much Sprites. They're so cute I want to collect them, but for a starter it's hard.

Friend to ping:
@Iritha
@Witchchylde @Ohilda @Devince
Thank you! Recording your tickets~
@Witchchylde @Ohilda @Devince
Thank you! Recording your tickets~
m16OKP.jpeg
@altair I think I'm supposed to do this to ping you? Thank you for the opportunity! First post on this forum, so pardon my computer illiteracy. I just joined recently and didn't realize there was a forum to post on. XD
@altair I think I'm supposed to do this to ping you? Thank you for the opportunity! First post on this forum, so pardon my computer illiteracy. I just joined recently and didn't realize there was a forum to post on. XD
@Altair

Awesome birthday raffle! Could I get one free ticket, one ticket for being a Windy (♥) and then buy five more? Sending gems now c:
@Altair

Awesome birthday raffle! Could I get one free ticket, one ticket for being a Windy (♥) and then buy five more? Sending gems now c:
gBTs.png
@Lere
Yep, that's right XD And wow, first post? You've been missing out on a lot lol. Welcome to the forums! Recorded your tickets~

@Quinto
Received your PM~ recording tickets now, thank you!
@Lere
Yep, that's right XD And wow, first post? You've been missing out on a lot lol. Welcome to the forums! Recorded your tickets~

@Quinto
Received your PM~ recording tickets now, thank you!
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair
I would like a light sprite because I just love the sprites, it's the last one I need to have all of them, and I sooo want to have all familiars one day. :3

Thank you, @Phoenixfyre, for the ping!

@HSoup @Draconox @SilverWolf @Imperatrix @Lucille @LadyDragongirl @MoonDragon @Iceheart160 @Nyathearai

Thank you for the awesome raffle. It's the first I've participated in.
@Altair
I would like a light sprite because I just love the sprites, it's the last one I need to have all of them, and I sooo want to have all familiars one day. :3

Thank you, @Phoenixfyre, for the ping!

@HSoup @Draconox @SilverWolf @Imperatrix @Lucille @LadyDragongirl @MoonDragon @Iceheart160 @Nyathearai

Thank you for the awesome raffle. It's the first I've participated in.
@Altair
I'd like my free ticket please to help towards unlocking the light sprite which I'd love to try and win myself having joined too late to get most of the sprites and the Light sprite came out in my birthday month.

@Phoenixfyre Thanks for the Ping, I didn't know about this thread at all prior.
@Altair
I'd like my free ticket please to help towards unlocking the light sprite which I'd love to try and win myself having joined too late to get most of the sprites and the Light sprite came out in my birthday month.

@Phoenixfyre Thanks for the Ping, I didn't know about this thread at all prior.
@Fernpaw
:D I'm already entered hehe!
@Fernpaw
:D I'm already entered hehe!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 74 75