Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Flame Forger's Faire! Dominance Raffle!
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 290 291
@Dorufuu
Sending you two lv 7 dragons :)
@Dorufuu
Sending you two lv 7 dragons :)
tumblr_o8ewskFNUZ1tvgo31o3_500.png
@Dorufuu I'm glad! A level 3 will be joining her shortly!
@Dorufuu I'm glad! A level 3 will be joining her shortly!
@dorufuu sending a lvl 8
@dorufuu sending a lvl 8
nature_banner.png2968537.png2968538.pngnature_banner.pngfestivals_past_raffle_banner_small_by_kedia26-d92sxmb.png
@Scientist @Aconite Your dragons are safely ensconced in the Flamecaller's lodge, where they are most welcome. Thank you! And your tickets have been recorded.
@Scientist @Aconite Your dragons are safely ensconced in the Flamecaller's lodge, where they are most welcome. Thank you! And your tickets have been recorded.
zyvrj7C.png6EInrZK.pngx0CMhAc.png
@Bolfir @ilrak They've now joined the Flamecaller! :D Thank you! They will enjoy catching fireflies tonight!
@Bolfir @ilrak They've now joined the Flamecaller! :D Thank you! They will enjoy catching fireflies tonight!
S T A R S H I N E ~*~ S C R I B B L E S
@Catlinye

Sending a level 8 ^^
@Catlinye

Sending a level 8 ^^
wishlist
@Jesteroo and @Slaincane
Everyone's been accepted by the Flamecaller, and appropriate tickets dispensed. Thank you for your donation.
@Jesteroo and @Slaincane
Everyone's been accepted by the Flamecaller, and appropriate tickets dispensed. Thank you for your donation.
lQYkn3E.png
@Dorufuu Sending a bunch of lvl 7's :P and one 18 that no one would buy
@Dorufuu Sending a bunch of lvl 7's :P and one 18 that no one would buy
raffle4.png
@Manika @Spark Your dragons arrived at the Flamecaller's lodge and were welcomed with all due ceremony, just in time for tea. Thank you! Your tickets have been entered in the books.
@Manika @Spark Your dragons arrived at the Flamecaller's lodge and were welcomed with all due ceremony, just in time for tea. Thank you! Your tickets have been entered in the books.
zyvrj7C.png6EInrZK.pngx0CMhAc.png
@TerraCorrupt Sending 3 lv 8's, one with bonus!
@TerraCorrupt Sending 3 lv 8's, one with bonus!
Z52Ofgf90.pngsig-banner-v2.gif
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 290 291