Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | MMA Raffle w/ Newbie Prizes! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@drakenhart
Stay strong and best of luck with your new life.
I do agree that your stepmom is a terrible person!

Familiar
1. Steam Gyre
2. Sakura Owl
3. Clown Charger
4. Strangler
5. Zeeba

Food
Mixture of insect and seafood woud do great!

Apparel
Steelscale chest guard
Steelscale tail guard
steelscale bracers
Silver Steampunk wings
Red birdskull legband
@drakenhart
Stay strong and best of luck with your new life.
I do agree that your stepmom is a terrible person!

Familiar
1. Steam Gyre
2. Sakura Owl
3. Clown Charger
4. Strangler
5. Zeeba

Food
Mixture of insect and seafood woud do great!

Apparel
Steelscale chest guard
Steelscale tail guard
steelscale bracers
Silver Steampunk wings
Red birdskull legband
@Drakenhart

So glad to see you back again! :) I'm so sorry for your loss and all you've had to go through.

It's not much, but if there's anything I can do to help you get back on your feet in this game let me know! Also, thanks for the fun raffle!
@Drakenhart

So glad to see you back again! :) I'm so sorry for your loss and all you've had to go through.

It's not much, but if there's anything I can do to help you get back on your feet in this game let me know! Also, thanks for the fun raffle!
@Drakenhart My condolences on your father, and good luck with your new start! I've had to escape toxic situations a few times before I finally wound up somewhere better with people who really support me - I hope you've skipped right to the good part.

Anyway, if any newbie stuff is left:
1. Steam Gyre
2. Sakura Owl
3. Runic Bat
4. Emerald Cave Jewel

1. Silver Steampunk Wings
2. Steelscale Tail Guard
3. Steelscale Bracers
4. Brown Fedora
5. Navy Tail Wrap

Seafood!
@Drakenhart My condolences on your father, and good luck with your new start! I've had to escape toxic situations a few times before I finally wound up somewhere better with people who really support me - I hope you've skipped right to the good part.

Anyway, if any newbie stuff is left:
1. Steam Gyre
2. Sakura Owl
3. Runic Bat
4. Emerald Cave Jewel

1. Silver Steampunk Wings
2. Steelscale Tail Guard
3. Steelscale Bracers
4. Brown Fedora
5. Navy Tail Wrap

Seafood!
0A1SWXC.png
I get one of the clawed Coli trio or the set? if set thats the set i want, and if its just 1 of them send any of them over im not picky! @Drakenhart
I get one of the clawed Coli trio or the set? if set thats the set i want, and if its just 1 of them send any of them over im not picky! @Drakenhart
@Murky yes you get the -set- :) You an your Wildclaw Obsession! LOL Send the main prizes out now...
@Murky yes you get the -set- :) You an your Wildclaw Obsession! LOL Send the main prizes out now...
Notes to Self:

*Clawed Trio sent out. Murky has a love of Wildclaws it seems. And they have some AMAZING babies from time to time. ;) Check it out!

* Healer / Fighter Pair sent out.

* Joker and Croc Sent.

Remember folks you DO NOT have to dress them up the way they come to you. You may dress them as you please or use the outfits on other dragons. It's YOUR choice. They are you derglings now. May they serve you well!

* Newbie Prize Packs sent:
averzierlia - name grayed out, did they leave or change their name?
Fortuna - sent
Mitsukai - sent
DragonsChilde - sent
BrokenMirror - waiting for response
PeregrineFalcon - Sent
vaalta - waiting for response
spookysage - sent
herrashmoo - waiting for response
ButterflyFallacy - sent
TsukiClowes -sent

JackPot Sent to Dark Savior

**some newbie packs have been partly sent with a note to the winner**
Notes to Self:

*Clawed Trio sent out. Murky has a love of Wildclaws it seems. And they have some AMAZING babies from time to time. ;) Check it out!

* Healer / Fighter Pair sent out.

* Joker and Croc Sent.

Remember folks you DO NOT have to dress them up the way they come to you. You may dress them as you please or use the outfits on other dragons. It's YOUR choice. They are you derglings now. May they serve you well!

* Newbie Prize Packs sent:
averzierlia - name grayed out, did they leave or change their name?
Fortuna - sent
Mitsukai - sent
DragonsChilde - sent
BrokenMirror - waiting for response
PeregrineFalcon - Sent
vaalta - waiting for response
spookysage - sent
herrashmoo - waiting for response
ButterflyFallacy - sent
TsukiClowes -sent

JackPot Sent to Dark Savior

**some newbie packs have been partly sent with a note to the winner**
@Drakenhart

Ahh, I'm super sorry for only now responding, I've been out of the state and off the grid for a week and am just getting back home.

I've no idea what's still available, but I guess I'd be down for the following:

1 Cursed Bat
2 Steam Gyre
3 Wildwood Owl
4 Sakura Owl
5 Emerald Cave Jewel

1 Steelscale chest
2 Silver Steampunk Wings
3 Steelscale Tail
4 Steelscale Bracers
5 Black Highnoon Hank

And I could use some meat, it would seem.

Thanks so much!
@Drakenhart

Ahh, I'm super sorry for only now responding, I've been out of the state and off the grid for a week and am just getting back home.

I've no idea what's still available, but I guess I'd be down for the following:

1 Cursed Bat
2 Steam Gyre
3 Wildwood Owl
4 Sakura Owl
5 Emerald Cave Jewel

1 Steelscale chest
2 Silver Steampunk Wings
3 Steelscale Tail
4 Steelscale Bracers
5 Black Highnoon Hank

And I could use some meat, it would seem.

Thanks so much!
@herrashmoo Wow where did you go? Being off-gird actually sounds kind of cool.... :)

I'll send you what I can, a lot of the good stuff got picked up, so I'll send what I can. :)
@herrashmoo Wow where did you go? Being off-gird actually sounds kind of cool.... :)

I'll send you what I can, a lot of the good stuff got picked up, so I'll send what I can. :)
@Drakenhart:

My family went to Tennessee and stayed in a small cabin in the Smoky Mountains. It was cool and we did some hella neat stuff, but the lack of wifi and spotty cell reception kept me very out of the loop for the week, and it was pretty dang uncomfortable being that removed from tech.

It was a great vacations, but I'm pretty glad to be surrounded by all this electromagnetic radiation again. Feels good. c:

(And no worries, I figured the kits would be fairly picked over by now. Anything is rad, haha)
@Drakenhart:

My family went to Tennessee and stayed in a small cabin in the Smoky Mountains. It was cool and we did some hella neat stuff, but the lack of wifi and spotty cell reception kept me very out of the loop for the week, and it was pretty dang uncomfortable being that removed from tech.

It was a great vacations, but I'm pretty glad to be surrounded by all this electromagnetic radiation again. Feels good. c:

(And no worries, I figured the kits would be fairly picked over by now. Anything is rad, haha)
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31