Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Five Nights At Freddy's?
1 2 3 4 5
@roseus
Pls no D:
That game and maybe Containment Breach on the Oculus Rift would be the end of me.
@roseus
Pls no D:
That game and maybe Containment Breach on the Oculus Rift would be the end of me.
@Biki
Oh no. Nonononono. ;-;
I'm sure they're already working on getting an Oculus adaption for it, but there is no way I'm playing that. Yeesh.
@Biki
Oh no. Nonononono. ;-;
I'm sure they're already working on getting an Oculus adaption for it, but there is no way I'm playing that. Yeesh.
delete_ltr.png
@roseus
Nope. Noooope.
I'll let markiplier play that one. I'm sure he'll do it xD
@roseus
Nope. Noooope.
I'll let markiplier play that one. I'm sure he'll do it xD
@Biki
I have no doubt in my mind that he will. xD It'd be so like him to.
@Biki
I have no doubt in my mind that he will. xD It'd be so like him to.
delete_ltr.png
I dont really play horror games, but I watched Michael and Gavin from RT play it one Youtube, in the middle of the night yesterday, and I'm still really scared. They reached night two, but made the mistake to not check the cameras or anything while the dude in the phone was speaking, which meant the bunny had had the whole time to walk to their door, so they ended up getting a hell of a jump scare, holy ****

I've never seen these kind of dolls or whatever before, other than in cartoons, but now I realise that this is actually a thing in America, and that is freaking scary, why would kids NOT be scared of robot-dolls like those?!??? I'm happy we don't have that kind of stuff in my little country
I dont really play horror games, but I watched Michael and Gavin from RT play it one Youtube, in the middle of the night yesterday, and I'm still really scared. They reached night two, but made the mistake to not check the cameras or anything while the dude in the phone was speaking, which meant the bunny had had the whole time to walk to their door, so they ended up getting a hell of a jump scare, holy ****

I've never seen these kind of dolls or whatever before, other than in cartoons, but now I realise that this is actually a thing in America, and that is freaking scary, why would kids NOT be scared of robot-dolls like those?!??? I'm happy we don't have that kind of stuff in my little country
@Roseus
No joke! He was by far the creepiest one for me, even with Freddy coming out to torment you with terrifying sounds when the power goes out.

I would love to watch Markiplier play it in Oculus Rift, hahaha. I... would not do it myself, though. Nope, nope, nope.

By the way, those of you who have made it/watched that far, what did you make of the recording on Night 5? Do you think it actually says anything or...?
@Roseus
No joke! He was by far the creepiest one for me, even with Freddy coming out to torment you with terrifying sounds when the power goes out.

I would love to watch Markiplier play it in Oculus Rift, hahaha. I... would not do it myself, though. Nope, nope, nope.

By the way, those of you who have made it/watched that far, what did you make of the recording on Night 5? Do you think it actually says anything or...?
JViYfKK.png
@Maoise
I saw they did a Play Pals for it, and watched them first before watching others. I am so glad I did. Gavin's reaction was absolutely priceless, but after playing it myself, I can totally validate that it was a genuine reaction, and it was almost what I ended up doing when I got a screamer scare. Holy ****, really.

@Villainess
Euuuck. Screw Freddy. Screw all those animatronic creeps.
I would never either. Not willingly, anyway. That game is scary as hell without the Oculus, and I'm not prepared to see how bad it would be with it.
@Maoise
I saw they did a Play Pals for it, and watched them first before watching others. I am so glad I did. Gavin's reaction was absolutely priceless, but after playing it myself, I can totally validate that it was a genuine reaction, and it was almost what I ended up doing when I got a screamer scare. Holy ****, really.

@Villainess
Euuuck. Screw Freddy. Screw all those animatronic creeps.
I would never either. Not willingly, anyway. That game is scary as hell without the Oculus, and I'm not prepared to see how bad it would be with it.
delete_ltr.png
I could neverevereverever play it myself, but I'm having one heck of a time watching other YouTubers play it. Things moving that should not move + the dark is like the worst possible combination for me. ;n;
I could neverevereverever play it myself, but I'm having one heck of a time watching other YouTubers play it. Things moving that should not move + the dark is like the worst possible combination for me. ;n;

veticablue.png

V E T I C Λ
- - - - - -- - - - - -
TUMBLR .-. THEME
GW2: Esterie.7409
@Esterie
Cannot blame you there. It's a bad combo, really is. Just stay in your little spots, you fluffed freaks. You're not supposed to move. Bad bunny.

UPDATE: I've heard rumors that the developers are planning for a sequel? ...god help us all.
@Esterie
Cannot blame you there. It's a bad combo, really is. Just stay in your little spots, you fluffed freaks. You're not supposed to move. Bad bunny.

UPDATE: I've heard rumors that the developers are planning for a sequel? ...god help us all.
delete_ltr.png
@Maoise

~Jumping in~

The duck is what always gets the Let's Player I watch, and it creeps me out! I have this fear of living things that shouldn't be living (unless they're cute, like umbrellas or something I don't know NOT ANIMATRONICS). Even though I know the duck's going to be there, my heart still skips a beat with that scare chord. But the scariest part of all is that there's...*cough* NSFW drawings of these animatronics. *shiver*

It will please you to know that I have never ever seen any animatronic places in the US. The closest I've gotten is Chuck-e-Cheese, and it was just a person in a mascot suit. I can't say for sure if there aren't any animatronic places, but they've been decreasing in popularity and amount since a long while back, I think.
@Maoise

~Jumping in~

The duck is what always gets the Let's Player I watch, and it creeps me out! I have this fear of living things that shouldn't be living (unless they're cute, like umbrellas or something I don't know NOT ANIMATRONICS). Even though I know the duck's going to be there, my heart still skips a beat with that scare chord. But the scariest part of all is that there's...*cough* NSFW drawings of these animatronics. *shiver*

It will please you to know that I have never ever seen any animatronic places in the US. The closest I've gotten is Chuck-e-Cheese, and it was just a person in a mascot suit. I can't say for sure if there aren't any animatronic places, but they've been decreasing in popularity and amount since a long while back, I think.
The sun warms the soilowHD2Fr.pngon a cool autumn day.
1 2 3 4 5