Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The FR Gifting Cave
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 108 109
Alright, so I happen to get a LOT of acuity fragments as I play through the coliseum-- so for my first giveaway: [item=fiery acuity fragment] I have three of these. So the first three people who ping me get one!~ (only one per person though. ;) )
Alright, so I happen to get a LOT of acuity fragments as I play through the coliseum-- so for my first giveaway:

Fiery Acuity Fragment

I have three of these. So the first three people who ping me get one!~ (only one per person though. ;) )
@Pettyartist: Ping!
@Pettyartist: Ping!
j3zsWMV_zpsfde3c420.png
Oh I can start gifting things now? Okay: [s]Well I have some doubles of these two familiars and I just can't seem to sell them so I figure I'll give them away. They aren't the prettiest, but I figure someone somewhere wants them for achievements or something. [item=sunset lasher] and [item=rainbow sprite] I have two of each. Ping me with what you want first come first serve~ Ready? Set... GO! \(•̀ヮ•́\)[/s] Welp I'm all out now~ (`・∀・´ ๑)
Oh I can start gifting things now? Okay:
Well I have some doubles of these two familiars and I just can't seem to sell them so I figure I'll give them away. They aren't the prettiest, but I figure someone somewhere wants them for achievements or something.
Sunset Lasher and Rainbow Sprite
I have two of each. Ping me with what you want first come first serve~
Ready?
Set...
GO! \(•̀ヮ•́\)

Welp I'm all out now~ (`・∀・´ ๑)
she/her | 8sddrpT.png| fae/faer
Our Flight is the Flight that will pierce the Heavens!
@AutumnWyvern: Rainbow Sprite, please!
@AutumnWyvern: Rainbow Sprite, please!
j3zsWMV_zpsfde3c420.png
@Pettyartist Ping!
@Pettyartist Ping!
@AutumnWyvern PING! Can I have a Sunset Lasher please?
@AutumnWyvern PING! Can I have a Sunset Lasher please?
@AutumnWyvern: Rainbow Sprite please? :> <3
@AutumnWyvern: Rainbow Sprite please? :> <3
@ AutumnWyvern, may I please has a Rainbow Sprite? Thank you in advance.
@ AutumnWyvern, may I please has a Rainbow Sprite? Thank you in advance.
@AutumnWyvern can I have a Sunset Lasher please?
@AutumnWyvern can I have a Sunset Lasher please?
Th' first landlubber t' ping me gets this. Dragons carry all kinds'o things fer treasure an' me crew found this. [item=Leather Leg Wraps]
Th&#039; first landlubber t&#039; ping me gets this. Dragons carry all kinds&#039;o things fer treasure an&#039; me crew found this.

Leather Leg Wraps
Cap'n o' th' Crowned Thresher
Pirates Risin'
(Public lore regardin' pirates o' Sornieth)
Below Deck! (Personal Lore Thread)
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 108 109