Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Color-Match Hatchery (<15kt)
Welcome to my hatchery!
I dream of the wasp/bee genes, but I've recently tossed a lot of money at the AH. So, I've got three breeding pairs right now, breeding wildclaws, spirals and pearlcatchers. I'll also put up dragons/hatchlings that I want to sell here too.

Info/Rules
  1. Ping me if you want to buy a hatchling or reserve one
  2. Reservations are first come first serve basis - if a pair gets only one egg, I'll give it to the person who reserved first
  3. My prices are flexible, we can discuss details
  4. 1g:800t
  5. Non-breeding pair hatchlings or dragons can be autobought via the AH
Welcome to my hatchery!
I dream of the wasp/bee genes, but I've recently tossed a lot of money at the AH. So, I've got three breeding pairs right now, breeding wildclaws, spirals and pearlcatchers. I'll also put up dragons/hatchlings that I want to sell here too.

Info/Rules
  1. Ping me if you want to buy a hatchling or reserve one
  2. Reservations are first come first serve basis - if a pair gets only one egg, I'll give it to the person who reserved first
  3. My prices are flexible, we can discuss details
  4. 1g:800t
  5. Non-breeding pair hatchlings or dragons can be autobought via the AH
[center][b]For Sale[/b][/center] [quote][b]Non-Breeding Pair Sales[/b][/quote] [quote][b]Breeding Pair Hatchlings[/b] /quote]
For Sale
Quote:
Non-Breeding Pair Sales
Quote:
Breeding Pair Hatchlings
/quote]
[center][b]Breeding Pairs[/b][/center] [b]XXY Royal[/b] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/CCjMV5S.png[/img] XXX [b]Royal[/b] x XXY [b]Royal[/b]/Violet Tiger/Eye Spots/Basic x Iri/Shim/Capsule[/center] [b]XYZ[/b] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/McU6DdG.png[/img] XYZ [b]Sanguine[/b]/Garnet/Mint x XXX [b]Blood[/b] Iri/Shim/Spine x Tiger/Stripe/Spine[/center]
Breeding Pairs

XXY Royal
CCjMV5S.png
XXX Royal x XXY Royal/Violet
Tiger/Eye Spots/Basic x Iri/Shim/Capsule

XYZ
McU6DdG.png
XYZ Sanguine/Garnet/Mint x XXX Blood
Iri/Shim/Spine x Tiger/Stripe/Spine
Reservations
Coming Soon!
Reservations