Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Gathering Reference Guide
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 215 216
@Azophel Alright thanks! :)
@Azophel Alright thanks! :)
I've dug up a Broken Pottery Jar in the Light region.
Edit: I've also scavenged an Ornate Porcelain jar in the Fire region.
My notes also indicate that you can get Labradorite from digging in the Water region, but not that I've ever gotten any there... hm...
Further edit: Adding this here because no one has posted after me yet. The listing of locations to scavenge Sanded Planks is completely inconsistent with both what I have recorded as previously claimed locations, and what I personally have experienced.

Current listings:
Sanded Ash Plank (Arcane, Nature, Water); Sanded Birch Plank (Earth); Sanded Cedar Plank (Fire, Light Plague); Sanded Pine Plank (Ice, Plague)

My records (from this same guide in the past):
Sanded Ash Plank (Fire, Nature, Water); Sanded Birch Plank (Arcane, Light (?)); Sanded Cedar Plank (Earth, Light (?), Plague); Sanded Pine Plank (Ice, Shadow)

My experiences in scavenging: Sanded Ash Plank from Fire, Sanded Cedar Plank from Earth.

As you can see, my records have their problems (two in Light?), but my experiences line up better with those than with the current version.

Third edit (?!): On further inspection, the planks under the individual regional listings line up with the previous records (other than the fact that only Cedar is under Light). What happened?!
I've dug up a Broken Pottery Jar in the Light region.
Edit: I've also scavenged an Ornate Porcelain jar in the Fire region.
My notes also indicate that you can get Labradorite from digging in the Water region, but not that I've ever gotten any there... hm...
Further edit: Adding this here because no one has posted after me yet. The listing of locations to scavenge Sanded Planks is completely inconsistent with both what I have recorded as previously claimed locations, and what I personally have experienced.

Current listings:
Sanded Ash Plank (Arcane, Nature, Water); Sanded Birch Plank (Earth); Sanded Cedar Plank (Fire, Light Plague); Sanded Pine Plank (Ice, Plague)

My records (from this same guide in the past):
Sanded Ash Plank (Fire, Nature, Water); Sanded Birch Plank (Arcane, Light (?)); Sanded Cedar Plank (Earth, Light (?), Plague); Sanded Pine Plank (Ice, Shadow)

My experiences in scavenging: Sanded Ash Plank from Fire, Sanded Cedar Plank from Earth.

As you can see, my records have their problems (two in Light?), but my experiences line up better with those than with the current version.

Third edit (?!): On further inspection, the planks under the individual regional listings line up with the previous records (other than the fact that only Cedar is under Light). What happened?!
Spring cleaning: 14 dragons for sale, RTB, most of them 10kt per. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1798234/1
@Azophel [item=broken wing bones] scavenging in [b]Lightning[/b]!
@Azophel Broken Wing Bones scavenging in Lightning!
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
found one of the new items [i]when[b] huntin[/b]g in [b]ice[/b][/i] (sorry, forgot to take a screenie. didn't even think to... D:) [item=brown spot toad] it was this item above ^^ edit: that brown spot toad looks completely green to me (two different shade of green, but still.. green..). I don't see any brown spots. but maybe I'm just blind? lol xD;
found one of the new items when hunting in ice (sorry, forgot to take a screenie. didn't even think to... D:)

Brown Spot Toad

it was this item above ^^

edit: that brown spot toad looks completely green to me (two different shade of green, but still.. green..). I don't see any brown spots. but maybe I'm just blind? lol xD;
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@Azophel [item=Brown Spot Toad] is also available in wind hunting :D
@Azophel
Brown Spot Toad is also available in wind hunting :D
Selling for 55kg, can do payment plan for 4 months. Feel free to contact me :)
[quote name="Kayouran" date="2014-08-11 00:42:34"]@Azophel [item=Brown Spot Toad] is also available in wind hunting :D[/quote] ...and also in Arcane.
Kayouran wrote on 2014-08-11 00:42:34:
@Azophel
Brown Spot Toad is also available in wind hunting :D

...and also in Arcane.
unknown.png
I've been looking for Vibrant Prickly Insects from Fire Insect Catching for awhile now... I can't seem to find the first post of when it happened in this thread but at this point need a bit of hope to continue or I think should probably try another area?
I've been looking for Vibrant Prickly Insects from Fire Insect Catching for awhile now... I can't seem to find the first post of when it happened in this thread but at this point need a bit of hope to continue or I think should probably try another area?
Got [item=Herbal Plantain] when foraging in plague :3
Got Herbal Plantain when foraging in plague :3
Selling for 55kg, can do payment plan for 4 months. Feel free to contact me :)
[item=Corycat] lvl 25 Water Fishing
Corycat lvl 25 Water Fishing
Windsinger, the green and teal deity of the Wind flight, his head and hands pop in from the left while the tip of his tail is on the right.
Found "small block of granite" in the arcane digging, just fyI
Found "small block of granite" in the arcane digging, just fyI
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 215 216