Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | *Closed*
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@GryphonStalker

I love your hatchery! The problem is that I can't confine myself to just one or two pinglists. lol I adore Guardians and Imperials and Skydancers!
@GryphonStalker

I love your hatchery! The problem is that I can't confine myself to just one or two pinglists. lol I adore Guardians and Imperials and Skydancers!
@krissybuttbutt

Sure thing! Is there anything specific you were looking for? I have two strawberry creme up for sale now as well as a maple, not sure if those caught your eyes or not. ^^

@Lionne

Thank you kindly! If you like I can ping you, if I have any of those breeds hatch.
@krissybuttbutt

Sure thing! Is there anything specific you were looking for? I have two strawberry creme up for sale now as well as a maple, not sure if those caught your eyes or not. ^^

@Lionne

Thank you kindly! If you like I can ping you, if I have any of those breeds hatch.
@GryphonStalker if strawberry creme has a baby with gembond that'd be awesome ^u^ and I guess I can wait to see the next nest for maple, I might have lair space for one by then :)
@GryphonStalker if strawberry creme has a baby with gembond that'd be awesome ^u^ and I guess I can wait to see the next nest for maple, I might have lair space for one by then :)
this should reach the other side hopefully, maybe more, more, more, more
Accents
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
pGN3l2S.png
@krissybuttbutt

Sounds good. ^^
@krissybuttbutt

Sounds good. ^^
@GryphonStalker
Hi, can I please be added to the following ping lists? Thanks :)

- Vanilla Bean Creme
- Bourbon Vanilla
- Maple Creme
- Nutty Nougat
- Grasshopper Bonbons
@GryphonStalker
Hi, can I please be added to the following ping lists? Thanks :)

- Vanilla Bean Creme
- Bourbon Vanilla
- Maple Creme
- Nutty Nougat
- Grasshopper Bonbons
sN7OFwo.pngGbuT06g.pngcDKoVmo.pngypkYF0y.pnggIVnoKR.pngAK7QxV1.pngTz9zkEa.png
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
@Holland

^^ Sure thing! Thanks for your interest.
Anything in particular your looking for (Male, Female, preferred genes, etc..)?
@Holland

^^ Sure thing! Thanks for your interest.
Anything in particular your looking for (Male, Female, preferred genes, etc..)?
@GryphonStalker Hi! Could I be put on the PM list for Vanilla Bean Creme if they have a female wildclaw hatchling? Thank you! :)
@GryphonStalker Hi! Could I be put on the PM list for Vanilla Bean Creme if they have a female wildclaw hatchling? Thank you! :)
tumblr_oq0fvjYAkZ1uwmeyso3_500.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11