Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skin Previews, Xolo, Gathering Adds
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 29 30

bless.

bless.
yi6Joql.png
forum signature by encore.
[quote name="Niverdia" date="2014-08-10 21:44:32"][quote name="Nequam" date="2014-08-10 21:13:15"]I really dislike how "Cycling" is worded - "The possibility of eventually." It's vague to the point of complete meaninglessness, especially since none of the "Cycled" stuff has ever returned so far. =/[/quote] This. If something is "cycling" out, I'm expecting for it to return, not have a "chance of returning". But considering that the pirate apparel has been gone for almost a year now, it makes me wonder how vast are the periods before eventual return supposed to be. Either way, the skin preview tool and the new familiars are awesome.[/quote] Agreed. I was under the impression that all cycled out items would return eventually, not "have the possibility" of returning. Anyway, I'm iffy about the familiars, but I'm very happy with the new previewer. Hopefully a similar feature with apparel is in the works also.
Niverdia wrote on 2014-08-10 21:44:32:
Nequam wrote on 2014-08-10 21:13:15:
I really dislike how "Cycling" is worded - "The possibility of eventually." It's vague to the point of complete meaninglessness, especially since none of the "Cycled" stuff has ever returned so far. =/

This.
If something is "cycling" out, I'm expecting for it to return, not have a "chance of returning". But considering that the pirate apparel has been gone for almost a year now, it makes me wonder how vast are the periods before eventual return supposed to be.

Either way, the skin preview tool and the new familiars are awesome.
Agreed. I was under the impression that all cycled out items would return eventually, not "have the possibility" of returning.

Anyway, I'm iffy about the familiars, but I'm very happy with the new previewer. Hopefully a similar feature with apparel is in the works also.
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
The Xolos made me realize how much I want a big, goofy salamander breed.
The Xolos made me realize how much I want a big, goofy salamander breed.
Buy my dragons... please
+3 hours FR time
The previews help so much, thank you !

Should we expect something like this for apparel in the future also ? (Understanding that it would probably take a while, lol)
The previews help so much, thank you !

Should we expect something like this for apparel in the future also ? (Understanding that it would probably take a while, lol)

disegno_zen.gif
Guzma ; twenty five ; he/him ; familiar & genone collector
tumblrtoyhouseliquidation thread
thank you so much for making our lives easier ;u;
and that pink xolo looks like a naked mole-rat.. I NEED IT
thank you so much for making our lives easier ;u;
and that pink xolo looks like a naked mole-rat.. I NEED IT
FIrst, and don't take this the wrong way, but this is possibly the best update since I've joined. I've been wanting something like this for the accents. Honestly I'd have been thrilled just to be able to preview the accents over a grey dragon like the clothing, but viewing them over our actual dragons? AWESOME.
THANK YOU!

Second, I just realized the Xolo's have babies on their backs and I just about flipped out over the adorableness of this.
FIrst, and don't take this the wrong way, but this is possibly the best update since I've joined. I've been wanting something like this for the accents. Honestly I'd have been thrilled just to be able to preview the accents over a grey dragon like the clothing, but viewing them over our actual dragons? AWESOME.
THANK YOU!

Second, I just realized the Xolo's have babies on their backs and I just about flipped out over the adorableness of this.
Iaizy9a.png
Matt | He/Him/His | Single | So Very Gay
New familiars *_*
New familiars *_*
Those Xolos make me melt inside ; . ;
Those Xolos make me melt inside ; . ;
tumblr_pur6ag4hQE1ta9vl4o2_r2_500.gif
BLESS!!! ACCENT PREVIEWS!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!

eeeeeek better get my hands on one of the dunhoofs and firebirds quick!!
BLESS!!! ACCENT PREVIEWS!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!

eeeeeek better get my hands on one of the dunhoofs and firebirds quick!!
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gif
- CARO

- 22 she/her/they

- +3 fr time
As much as I love the skin/accent previewer FINALLY being built in... now I want to be able to stack multiple accents.

...Is that so wrong? ;D
As much as I love the skin/accent previewer FINALLY being built in... now I want to be able to stack multiple accents.

...Is that so wrong? ;D
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 29 30