Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] 8/11 Optimization Work Concluded
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
I tried clearing my cache. Now the front page just refuses to load at all.
I tried clearing my cache. Now the front page just refuses to load at all.
Now after the maintenance I can't access the coli anymore. I cleared my cache twice but it doesn't seem to matter in the least. I can go as far as choosing a venue but then it just locks up on the load screen.

Using Chrome, most up to date version.
Now after the maintenance I can't access the coli anymore. I cleared my cache twice but it doesn't seem to matter in the least. I can go as far as choosing a venue but then it just locks up on the load screen.

Using Chrome, most up to date version.
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
I received a PM with an item and some treasure in it and although I took all the items and treasure from the message, it still says it has my scroll in it. [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/6ed6922b1919a0a755b418b88cb5cb55/tumblr_inline_na61j8twww1qcv7vc.png[/img] I was able to delete the message from inside the message itself, but not from the main inbox screen.
I received a PM with an item and some treasure in it and although I took all the items and treasure from the message, it still says it has my scroll in it.

tumblr_inline_na61j8twww1qcv7vc.png

I was able to delete the message from inside the message itself, but not from the main inbox screen.
157508.png  44.2xsetavulos_zpsxnvyizen.png  149477.png
When I click the logo banner to go to the front page of flightrising, it leads me to the verison site and says "Sorry, We could not find www1.flightrising.com". The browser I noticed this on is google chrome. And just to experiment, I notice it doesn't do this for Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari. So it looks like this problem only occurs in Google Chrome browser.
When I click the logo banner to go to the front page of flightrising, it leads me to the verison site and says "Sorry, We could not find www1.flightrising.com". The browser I noticed this on is google chrome. And just to experiment, I notice it doesn't do this for Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari. So it looks like this problem only occurs in Google Chrome browser.
Logging out goes to an error page every time.
Logging out goes to an error page every time.
@kschaef
Front page will NOT work at all :(
Front page will NOT work at all :(
Okay, I know the front page says to clear my cache and the www1.flightrising thing would go away, but I've done that twice and it still takes me there when I logout. I even tried logging in and out again on a different browser that I haven't used at all today and it still took me there.
Okay, I know the front page says to clear my cache and the www1.flightrising thing would go away, but I've done that twice and it still takes me there when I logout. I even tried logging in and out again on a different browser that I haven't used at all today and it still took me there.
Still getting logged out with the links in the Forums. Only links leading to pages on FR mind you. (Browser is Chrome fro reference)

Also, my login Autofill dropdown doesn't disappear after I've clicked it. I can still type in my password by using tab on my laptop, but for mobile I have to zoom in reeeaaallly close to get under the autofill. (Mobile I'm using Safari)

Edit: also, my pings are still going batty.
Still getting logged out with the links in the Forums. Only links leading to pages on FR mind you. (Browser is Chrome fro reference)

Also, my login Autofill dropdown doesn't disappear after I've clicked it. I can still type in my password by using tab on my laptop, but for mobile I have to zoom in reeeaaallly close to get under the autofill. (Mobile I'm using Safari)

Edit: also, my pings are still going batty.
I still get redirected even after clearing cache. I tried clearing everything but it's still happening. (using Chrome)
I still get redirected even after clearing cache. I tried clearing everything but it's still happening. (using Chrome)
Z7cgb70.png
^ Same problem. (And I'm not sure, but from when this happened several months ago it didn't end with /logout/logut.) ((using chrome as well))
^ Same problem. (And I'm not sure, but from when this happened several months ago it didn't end with /logout/logut.) ((using chrome as well))
5KT5SCp.png
CioCFC3.png

FR +9 | Always looking up | They/Them
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35