Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] 8/11 Optimization Work Concluded
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35
Using google chrome, every time I go to the home page an alert that I've already looked at shows up again.
Using google chrome, every time I go to the home page an alert that I've already looked at shows up again.
[quote name="Cyanide" date="2014-08-11 10:29:56"]An attempt to put a piece of apparel onto a dragon redirected me to my User Page, as well as logged me out Google Chrome version 36.0.1985.125[/quote] same problem, latest version of mozilla firefox
Cyanide wrote on 2014-08-11 10:29:56:
An attempt to put a piece of apparel onto a dragon redirected me to my User Page, as well as logged me out

Google Chrome version 36.0.1985.125

same problem, latest version of mozilla firefox
I logged in normally then tried to change some apparel on a dragon and got logged out.
I logged in normally then tried to change some apparel on a dragon and got logged out.
I have no hoard- everything is blank and empty. Might be a problem when I need to feed these guys.
I have no hoard- everything is blank and empty. Might be a problem when I need to feed these guys.
I am being logged out whenever I attempt to visit the equip apparel pages or when ever I open a new forum thread (which made responding to this thread difficult).
I am being logged out whenever I attempt to visit the equip apparel pages or when ever I open a new forum thread (which made responding to this thread difficult).
Problems logging in as well. It keeps logging me out a few minutes after.
Problems logging in as well. It keeps logging me out a few minutes after.
@Xhaztol Noticing that when attempting to click some usernames, trying to send messges, and going to threads from recent forum activities on user profiles leads to a page in which I am showing as logged out. When I would click the FR logo to go back to the front page, I'd still be logged in.

After this occurred a couple times, I noticed a pattern. The links that led me to the the logged out pages were missing the "www." from the url. If I keyed in "www." manually before the url, the pages loaded fine and I remained logged in.

The issue seems to be that any links that do not contain the "www." in front of the url leads to a not logged in page. This includes some user profiles, going to a forum thread not directly from the forum itself (being linked to the thread, going through a user's recent forum activity, etc; though oddly enough pings are providing working links), attempting to send messages, attempting to equip a dragon with skins/accents/apparel/familiars, and prehaps some others I haven't noticed yet.

Hope that helps! (Using Google Chrome, btw).

EDIT: Now clicking the logo to return to the front page leads to the main page starting with "www1." in the url. Still logged in there, but it seems odd.
@Xhaztol Noticing that when attempting to click some usernames, trying to send messges, and going to threads from recent forum activities on user profiles leads to a page in which I am showing as logged out. When I would click the FR logo to go back to the front page, I'd still be logged in.

After this occurred a couple times, I noticed a pattern. The links that led me to the the logged out pages were missing the "www." from the url. If I keyed in "www." manually before the url, the pages loaded fine and I remained logged in.

The issue seems to be that any links that do not contain the "www." in front of the url leads to a not logged in page. This includes some user profiles, going to a forum thread not directly from the forum itself (being linked to the thread, going through a user's recent forum activity, etc; though oddly enough pings are providing working links), attempting to send messages, attempting to equip a dragon with skins/accents/apparel/familiars, and prehaps some others I haven't noticed yet.

Hope that helps! (Using Google Chrome, btw).

EDIT: Now clicking the logo to return to the front page leads to the main page starting with "www1." in the url. Still logged in there, but it seems odd.
I took awhile to log in, because I as logging in from the home page. I went to the forums and logged in and it worked. I went here and then went to the next page, but I got logged out. -D-'

It seems that multiple of us are experiencing log in issues XD
I took awhile to log in, because I as logging in from the home page. I went to the forums and logged in and it worked. I went here and then went to the next page, but I got logged out. -D-'

It seems that multiple of us are experiencing log in issues XD
No idea what to put here.
I had trouble logging in just now. It told me that my password was incorrect when I knew it wasn't, then when I tried to request a lost password it told me that my username and e-mail address weren't in the records.

Finally I just refreshed the page and I was somehow magically logged in. I guess it logged me in anyway, even if it said my information was incorrect.
I had trouble logging in just now. It told me that my password was incorrect when I knew it wasn't, then when I tried to request a lost password it told me that my username and e-mail address weren't in the records.

Finally I just refreshed the page and I was somehow magically logged in. I guess it logged me in anyway, even if it said my information was incorrect.
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
Made by @Jolteon
I keep getting logged out when I go to different pages. Once when I went to apparel and once when I went to forums. Might have something to do with you guys messing with things, or could be a bug.
I keep getting logged out when I go to different pages. Once when I went to apparel and once when I went to forums. Might have something to do with you guys messing with things, or could be a bug.
KkU8mrc.pngeobeTej.pngDRWcvaG.pngMRN8Xxu.pngHRukefK.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35