Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] 8/11 Optimization Work Concluded
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35
I also have the problem where if I click on the apparel tab on any of my dragons, it redirects to my clan profile and logs me out. I'm on chrome. :c
I also have the problem where if I click on the apparel tab on any of my dragons, it redirects to my clan profile and logs me out. I'm on chrome. :c
tumblr_nsbv5dnHtl1s9h74lo1_500.png
I've had some difficulty in navigating the site -- even now with maintenance over, the front page often redirects to "www1.flightrising" and makes trying to log in and use the site as intended a bit of pain, since I essentially have to log in at www1 and www in order to get where I want to go around the site.

The Message Center and Notifications seem to be in some disagreement with each other now. I'm currently clearing out my hoard by listing items cheaply on the AH, so I'm using the Message Center and Notifications quite a bit. I've noticed the following problems so far:
  • Notifications will appear for sold auctions, but the message icon will not light up or display the number of messages. Messages usually appear in the inbox regardless of the Notifications display.
  • ...However, sometimes the Notifications display messages which appear some 3-5 minutes after the notification has appeared.
  • If the messages icon lights up/displays numbers, the Notifications icon displays nothing. Occasionally the corresponding notifications will roll in some 3-5 minutes after messages come in.
I've had some difficulty in navigating the site -- even now with maintenance over, the front page often redirects to "www1.flightrising" and makes trying to log in and use the site as intended a bit of pain, since I essentially have to log in at www1 and www in order to get where I want to go around the site.

The Message Center and Notifications seem to be in some disagreement with each other now. I'm currently clearing out my hoard by listing items cheaply on the AH, so I'm using the Message Center and Notifications quite a bit. I've noticed the following problems so far:
  • Notifications will appear for sold auctions, but the message icon will not light up or display the number of messages. Messages usually appear in the inbox regardless of the Notifications display.
  • ...However, sometimes the Notifications display messages which appear some 3-5 minutes after the notification has appeared.
  • If the messages icon lights up/displays numbers, the Notifications icon displays nothing. Occasionally the corresponding notifications will roll in some 3-5 minutes after messages come in.
pEubtYJ.png
As Abderus mentioned, trying to go to the apparel screen on dragons is redirecting you to your profile. It's also doing this with skins.

I was logged out when I clicked the link on the home page to get here, too. Had to just manually find the thread.
As Abderus mentioned, trying to go to the apparel screen on dragons is redirecting you to your profile. It's also doing this with skins.

I was logged out when I clicked the link on the home page to get here, too. Had to just manually find the thread.
heart__free_avatar_by_thedeathofsen-d3lb5q8.gif
My username used to be Incubus!
Clicking on alerts isn't removing them from the alert top bar across pages.
Clicking on alerts isn't removing them from the alert top bar across pages.
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
Don't know if it's just me or not but the featured dragon on the front page keeps freaking out and flipping rapidly between different dragons O.O
Don't know if it's just me or not but the featured dragon on the front page keeps freaking out and flipping rapidly between different dragons O.O
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
I keep getting logged out xD
I keep getting logged out xD
Trying to put apparel on a dragon, it logs me out and sends me to my profile page, but if I then click on, say, forum, it takes me there and has me logged back in.

Though it took several tries to get to this thread logged in...
Trying to put apparel on a dragon, it logs me out and sends me to my profile page, but if I then click on, say, forum, it takes me there and has me logged back in.

Though it took several tries to get to this thread logged in...
X3BXDv2.gifK5QxOuZ.pngx1hxaAL.gif
@Toothless
Yep, Undel said "Also, you may see www1 while we are working. This is fine and intended.", so it's perfectly fine.
Password isn't saving either, putting on apparel also logs me back out.
@Toothless
Yep, Undel said "Also, you may see www1 while we are working. This is fine and intended.", so it's perfectly fine.
Password isn't saving either, putting on apparel also logs me back out.
SIjKhX7.png
Yeah, getting the same weird log-out thing. It doesn't seem to actually log me out, since I go to a next page and I'm back in, but it's definitely weird.
Yeah, getting the same weird log-out thing. It doesn't seem to actually log me out, since I go to a next page and I'm back in, but it's definitely weird.
JXVUomh.png
Uh? Two of my nests that were due to hatch today just no longer exist?
Uh? Two of my nests that were due to hatch today just no longer exist?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35