Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] 8/11 Optimization Work Concluded
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35
@Valka
Oh okay, good! ^^ Thank you!

Aalllso, I can't put apparel on my dragons nor can I take off apparel. o3o This bugs are amusing for some reason.
@Valka
Oh okay, good! ^^ Thank you!

Aalllso, I can't put apparel on my dragons nor can I take off apparel. o3o This bugs are amusing for some reason.
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
Hm, so whenever I tried to click the Apparel button on a dragon, it snapped my back to my clan page, showing that I wasn't logged in? But when I clicked the FR header, it displayed me as being logged in.

When logging into ww1.flightrising.com, it does not log you in to flightrising.com - If you log in from the home page and try to access (at least) the apparel or forums areas, you'll have to log in again to the "regular" fr.
Hm, so whenever I tried to click the Apparel button on a dragon, it snapped my back to my clan page, showing that I wasn't logged in? But when I clicked the FR header, it displayed me as being logged in.

When logging into ww1.flightrising.com, it does not log you in to flightrising.com - If you log in from the home page and try to access (at least) the apparel or forums areas, you'll have to log in again to the "regular" fr.
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
Right now It keep logging me out, when i refresh the page, i am logging in again. When I click on this thread , it logs me out.
Right now It keep logging me out, when i refresh the page, i am logging in again. When I click on this thread , it logs me out.
wBOpmxj.png
It's like randomly logging me in and out of the site. I had problems getting to my hoard I had to paste in the correct link.

are the stuff you receive in the mail supposed to stay lit up and only remove the take all button?
It's like randomly logging me in and out of the site. I had problems getting to my hoard I had to paste in the correct link.

are the stuff you receive in the mail supposed to stay lit up and only remove the take all button?
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
Some strange stuff, randomly getting logged out when I go to certain pages but when I go to the main page I'm logged in again.

Logged in, went to Dragon Lair, clicked on dragon, unequipped familiar, went to unequip a skin and... logged out. Clicked back to main page, shows me logged in. Go back to unequip skin and... logged out again. Logged back in on the dragon's page though and the logouts stopped.

Went to home page again, came to thread to report... logged out again. :P

It's almost like I'm only logged into certain parts of the site or something, haha.
Some strange stuff, randomly getting logged out when I go to certain pages but when I go to the main page I'm logged in again.

Logged in, went to Dragon Lair, clicked on dragon, unequipped familiar, went to unequip a skin and... logged out. Clicked back to main page, shows me logged in. Go back to unequip skin and... logged out again. Logged back in on the dragon's page though and the logouts stopped.

Went to home page again, came to thread to report... logged out again. :P

It's almost like I'm only logged into certain parts of the site or something, haha.
Pnb8OQw.png
Every time I go to a forum, it shows that I'm logged out, but if I navigate away from the page I'm actually still logged in.
I tried logging in while on a forum page, and it brought me back to the homepage, but I'm able to post now
c:
Every time I go to a forum, it shows that I'm logged out, but if I navigate away from the page I'm actually still logged in.
I tried logging in while on a forum page, and it brought me back to the homepage, but I'm able to post now
c:
• • • • • • •
noosh
she/her | 26 | fr+3
a disaster
8J3iRuA.gif Wphjjuc.gif 2VuPBc1.gif
[quote name="Niharike" date="2014-08-11 10:14:51"] are the stuff you receive in the mail supposed to stay lit up and only remove the take all button?[/quote] @Niharike, yes.
Niharike wrote on 2014-08-11 10:14:51:

@Niharike, yes.
I have the same problem as Adu. Try to click 'Apparel' on my dragon's profile page and end up at my own profile page and logged out.
I have the same problem as Adu. Try to click 'Apparel' on my dragon's profile page and end up at my own profile page and logged out.
I'm not certain if it's important, but it's freaking me out a little. When I log in, it takes me to 1flightrising.com and tells me I need to log in again, but if I just click on my Dragon Lair or any of the links on the left side, I'm already logged in and it's fine... the one in front of your name sends off warning flags in my mind of people trying to get other's log-in information. :/
I'm not certain if it's important, but it's freaking me out a little. When I log in, it takes me to 1flightrising.com and tells me I need to log in again, but if I just click on my Dragon Lair or any of the links on the left side, I'm already logged in and it's fine... the one in front of your name sends off warning flags in my mind of people trying to get other's log-in information. :/
Shock Switch was working then suddenly quit.. lost points.

so it isn't fixed yet..
Shock Switch was working then suddenly quit.. lost points.

so it isn't fixed yet..
Sing with all the voices of the Mountain... ..
light_banner.png Light Sprite Sunbeam Ursa Sunbeam Soldier Shining Goblin light_banner.png
Paint with all the Colors of the Rainbow...
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35