Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Please don't buy babs just to exhault
1 2 3 4 5
Jesus ******* christ, what are you people? 12? All they said was they think it sucks that people buy they just to exhault them straight away. It's an opinion.
Jesus ******* christ, what are you people? 12? All they said was they think it sucks that people buy they just to exhault them straight away. It's an opinion.
I think what was being said was when there's a specific contest between two flights (ex. Shadow and Light this week). I do understand what you're saying, though! It does kinda get on my nerves, but I'd say the thing to hope for is that people won't exalt them right away. I don't tend to exalt babies as soon as I get them from the AH--in fact, I usually keep 'em! [quote]And I'm noticing the main culprits are from either Shadow or Plague most of the time.[/quote] Can I ask what you meant by this? I'm not getting angry by this statement, but I've usually had people from Arcane exalt my stuff more than Plague or Shadow. Is this something you've noticed by checking in with other people, or is it just your own experience?
I think what was being said was when there's a specific contest between two flights (ex. Shadow and Light this week). I do understand what you're saying, though! It does kinda get on my nerves, but I'd say the thing to hope for is that people won't exalt them right away. I don't tend to exalt babies as soon as I get them from the AH--in fact, I usually keep 'em!
Quote:
And I'm noticing the main culprits are from either Shadow or Plague most of the time.

Can I ask what you meant by this? I'm not getting angry by this statement, but I've usually had people from Arcane exalt my stuff more than Plague or Shadow. Is this something you've noticed by checking in with other people, or is it just your own experience?
tumblr_inline_nuxyosylZm1tyu8aj_540.png
@TinyRewind And we can't have opinions, either?
@TinyRewind And we can't have opinions, either?
splat.gif
Sell on forums, not AH, problem solved. ^_^
Sell on forums, not AH, problem solved. ^_^
Kiyhara

Fluffy Fiery Dragons
Basically what you're saying is 'wah wah you cant tell me what to do' in a really obnoxious way. They even said that they just wanted to know why people did it. I've noticed too that if any of my babies get exhaulted straight away it's ALWAYS been shadow or plague flight.
Basically what you're saying is 'wah wah you cant tell me what to do' in a really obnoxious way. They even said that they just wanted to know why people did it. I've noticed too that if any of my babies get exhaulted straight away it's ALWAYS been shadow or plague flight.
Okay but you really can't tell people what to do and insult them so blatantly like

basic human decency, for Stormcatcher's sake

and to answer OP's question

people buy then exalt dragons because they love competition and raffles and the possibility of small benefits over other flights for a full week

Most exalters don't give a rip about the prices of dragons, dom battles are one of the best ways to fight the crippling overpopulation of dragons

If we get rid of dominance, dragons become even LESS valuable, and thus people will be even less inclined to sell them and people will make less treasure overall

And as an ex-Arcane member, I can assure you that the ol' flight isn't exempt from this, our last dom push I was involved in was MASSIVE

HARDCORE MASSIVE

so like

don't go pointing fingers

literally everybody does it
Okay but you really can't tell people what to do and insult them so blatantly like

basic human decency, for Stormcatcher's sake

and to answer OP's question

people buy then exalt dragons because they love competition and raffles and the possibility of small benefits over other flights for a full week

Most exalters don't give a rip about the prices of dragons, dom battles are one of the best ways to fight the crippling overpopulation of dragons

If we get rid of dominance, dragons become even LESS valuable, and thus people will be even less inclined to sell them and people will make less treasure overall

And as an ex-Arcane member, I can assure you that the ol' flight isn't exempt from this, our last dom push I was involved in was MASSIVE

HARDCORE MASSIVE

so like

don't go pointing fingers

literally everybody does it
-sips tea-
@TinyRewind And then they turn around and call us butthurt for telling them something that's true. Totally justifiable. And so what if it's always a certain flight? Plague runs for dom a lot. What does that have to do with anything?
@TinyRewind And then they turn around and call us butthurt for telling them something that's true. Totally justifiable. And so what if it's always a certain flight? Plague runs for dom a lot. What does that have to do with anything?
splat.gif
Wow, you people are way too serious about this stuff. Looks like i'll be avoiding the forums now. You're obnoxious ******.
Wow, you people are way too serious about this stuff. Looks like i'll be avoiding the forums now. You're obnoxious ******.
hey you and OP are the ones that started a hissy fit in the forums about it

at least some of us are trying to be civil about it and NOT call people names like you just did

it's immature, and you're probably better than that.
hey you and OP are the ones that started a hissy fit in the forums about it

at least some of us are trying to be civil about it and NOT call people names like you just did

it's immature, and you're probably better than that.
-sips tea-
@TinyRewind And to you, I must say: [quote]Jesus ******* christ, what are you [s]people[/s]? 12?[/quote] Also, name-calling people who disagree with you? Very classy!
@TinyRewind

And to you, I must say:
Quote:
Jesus ******* christ, what are you people? 12?

Also, name-calling people who disagree with you? Very classy!
splat.gif
1 2 3 4 5