Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (HAITUS)
I support the price jump. I’ve always felt this had been. Too affordable. So you deserve to make more, bc it’s not the most fun activity. Happy break and hope to see you again soon (even tho I’m still on hiatus myself)
I support the price jump. I’ve always felt this had been. Too affordable. So you deserve to make more, bc it’s not the most fun activity. Happy break and hope to see you again soon (even tho I’m still on hiatus myself)
TBD
@DemonKid

That's very kind of you, thank you! And I hope you're enjoying your own break.
@DemonKid

That's very kind of you, thank you! And I hope you're enjoying your own break.
TtDzTWB.png
@SarcasticHawke

Go ahead and send them over sometime tonight and I'll get started when I have a moment. Or on Monday, whichever comes first.
@SarcasticHawke

Go ahead and send them over sometime tonight and I'll get started when I have a moment. Or on Monday, whichever comes first.
TtDzTWB.png
@SarcasticHawke
'
Two down, two to go!
@SarcasticHawke
'
Two down, two to go!
TtDzTWB.png
Sent! Thank you so much, and I hope you enjoy your break when it's time <3 Raising prices is 100% understandable and I know I'll still be a customer when it happens.
Sent! Thank you so much, and I hope you enjoy your break when it's time <3 Raising prices is 100% understandable and I know I'll still be a customer when it happens.
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@SarcasticHawke

Thank you so much for all of your kind words and support. :) People like you really make all of this so much more worthwhile.
@SarcasticHawke

Thank you so much for all of your kind words and support. :) People like you really make all of this so much more worthwhile.
TtDzTWB.png
@SarcasticHawke

I am so lucky Aberrations count as one dragon even with two heads ... leveling them to 50 would be exhausting!
@SarcasticHawke

I am so lucky Aberrations count as one dragon even with two heads ... leveling them to 50 would be exhausting!
TtDzTWB.png
Oh my god. I didn't even think about that lol I would lose my mind if that were the case D^x Thank you as always for training my dragons <3
Oh my god. I didn't even think about that lol I would lose my mind if that were the case D^x Thank you as always for training my dragons <3
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@LadyLB

It's almost unfathom-able to think that the new breed has been around less than a month. Or maybe it's just that time flies when fathoms are being flattened by wartoads ... ?

Raspberry, by the way, loves to see enemies dodge. (You may have another cursed dragon.)
@LadyLB

It's almost unfathom-able to think that the new breed has been around less than a month. Or maybe it's just that time flies when fathoms are being flattened by wartoads ... ?

Raspberry, by the way, loves to see enemies dodge. (You may have another cursed dragon.)
TtDzTWB.png