Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Tilli's Portraits [FR/USD] [1/3]
@Vagrant for a two character sketchy scene it would be 1500 gems.

I'll value the eggs at LAH, which is 236 atm, so would 4 eggs and 564g be alright? If you're willing to part with the arcane egg ill drop it down to 4 eggs (one being the arcane egg) and 500g.

And thank you for being a returning customer! I love your niravar they're so good looking.
@Vagrant for a two character sketchy scene it would be 1500 gems.

I'll value the eggs at LAH, which is 236 atm, so would 4 eggs and 564g be alright? If you're willing to part with the arcane egg ill drop it down to 4 eggs (one being the arcane egg) and 500g.

And thank you for being a returning customer! I love your niravar they're so good looking.
Tilli They/Them

Art Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist

Please ping me! Otherwise I probably wont see your post.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitilli_ball_python_chibi.png
@Tilli
Character image/link: Caspar
Art type: sketchy portrait
Payment type: I can do unhatched nocturne eggs + gems to make up the difference
Additional info: He's not a very pleasant person. For the expression I'm thinking something like: he's stuck with somebody who won't stop talking to him and he's starting to lose his patience.
@Tilli
Character image/link: Caspar
Art type: sketchy portrait
Payment type: I can do unhatched nocturne eggs + gems to make up the difference
Additional info: He's not a very pleasant person. For the expression I'm thinking something like: he's stuck with somebody who won't stop talking to him and he's starting to lose his patience.
@Letigir I will send the preliminary sketch asap! Thank you for commissioning me! Edit: Ill value eggs at LAH, which is 238 atm.
@Letigir I will send the preliminary sketch asap! Thank you for commissioning me! Edit: Ill value eggs at LAH, which is 238 atm.
Tilli They/Them

Art Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist

@tilli

I'd be happy to part with the arcane egg, I'll go ahead and send the trade - let me know if I've made a mistake. :3

You're welcome! Thank you for taking my commission! ARPGs can be a little fiddly to understand at first so it really helps to commission someone who knows the basics already! ^^
@tilli

I'd be happy to part with the arcane egg, I'll go ahead and send the trade - let me know if I've made a mistake. :3

You're welcome! Thank you for taking my commission! ARPGs can be a little fiddly to understand at first so it really helps to commission someone who knows the basics already! ^^
vagrant1_by_qui__vive-dafd5qu.png
Joint Art shop (closed) / Dragon Sales / Item sales and Offsite trading
[emoji=gold star size=1]
Tilli They/Them

Art Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist

[emoji=blue star size=1]
Tilli They/Them

Art Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist

[emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
Tilli They/Them

Art Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist

[emoji=blue star size=1]
Tilli They/Them

Art Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist

[emoji=gold star size=1]
Tilli They/Them

Art Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist

@Tilli
Character image/link: lu (outfit ref) and nino (outfit ref)
Art type: sketchy fullbody
Payment type: would a mix of gems and treasure be alright?
Additional info: i dont have anything super specific in mind aside from the two of them interacting in a loving + affectionate manner since they are a couple. anything that fits the romantic vibe would work wonders! and feel free to pick and choose which outfits to draw them in! ^^ though if you do need something specific, let me know and i can absolutely come up with something!

hope this is alright!
@Tilli
Character image/link: lu (outfit ref) and nino (outfit ref)
Art type: sketchy fullbody
Payment type: would a mix of gems and treasure be alright?
Additional info: i dont have anything super specific in mind aside from the two of them interacting in a loving + affectionate manner since they are a couple. anything that fits the romantic vibe would work wonders! and feel free to pick and choose which outfits to draw them in! ^^ though if you do need something specific, let me know and i can absolutely come up with something!

hope this is alright!
TEJ9DhB.png

vaughn | they/he | fr+3