Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | berserk
I'm still thinking about a time when a Wind enemy used disorient against a dragon of mine. This was several years ago, so I didn't know how to build stats.

My mage proceeded to scratch themself, but dodged their own scratch.

I can't stop thinking about it.
I'm still thinking about a time when a Wind enemy used disorient against a dragon of mine. This was several years ago, so I didn't know how to build stats.

My mage proceeded to scratch themself, but dodged their own scratch.

I can't stop thinking about it.
27150.png
x Quix
x He/Him
x Wishlist
__
x
x INTJ
x Pixilart
__
| Sub to my adopt grab bag business!
Mine has done this as well and I remember laughing for like five minutes because I was so bewildered
Mine has done this as well and I remember laughing for like five minutes because I was so bewildered
in7SefG.png
@PsychosisDragon
Even better is thinking about how it would play out in real life.
Then trying to do so yourself.
@PsychosisDragon
Even better is thinking about how it would play out in real life.
Then trying to do so yourself.
27150.png
x Quix
x He/Him
x Wishlist
__
x
x INTJ
x Pixilart
__
I would pay to see that re-enactment irl
I would pay to see that re-enactment irl
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
it's almost the "it hurt itself in its own confusion!" meme, but it didn't. it's like the "if you punch yourself and you get hurt, are you strong or weak?" question, but in this case "if a dragon attacks itself and dodges, is it smart or stupid?"
it's almost the "it hurt itself in its own confusion!" meme, but it didn't. it's like the "if you punch yourself and you get hurt, are you strong or weak?" question, but in this case "if a dragon attacks itself and dodges, is it smart or stupid?"
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
Nothing Fancy Hatchery Raffle!
@TransDisaster
both

@natron
i will be publishing a musical in 3 acts about this shortly
@TransDisaster
both

@natron
i will be publishing a musical in 3 acts about this shortly
27150.png
x Quix
x He/Him
x Wishlist
__
x
x INTJ
x Pixilart
__
[quote name="TransDisaster" date="2024-07-23 18:17:16" ] . . . "if a dragon attacks itself and dodges, is it smart or stupid?" [/quote] Neither. It simply has a deep understanding of its opponent. ;)
TransDisaster wrote on 2024-07-23 18:17:16:
. . . "if a dragon attacks itself and dodges, is it smart or stupid?"

Neither. It simply has a deep understanding of its opponent. ;)
riVr93C.png
I just... clearly I haven't been in the right venues, as I've not yet fallen victim to this master class in sleight of hands????
I just... clearly I haven't been in the right venues, as I've not yet fallen victim to this master class in sleight of hands????
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist
  • nothing's new...