Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | (OPEN) The Lightning Farm [Badge Shop]
@reybrella That's a great question! I think that's fine, since the original creator purchased the badges.
@reybrella That's a great question! I think that's fine, since the original creator purchased the badges.
dxxTHL0.png __ Striation
Any Pronouns
FR+3
The Lightning Farm
Skins and Accents
Username: Stargate18
FR ID: 551405
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Thunderous Tester, Tundra Cactus, Frozen Jade, Karoo Rose, Ice Bath, Safety Cactus

For Safety Cactus: I'm participating in the OSHA Mandated Dressup, the Spark Bingo, and have exalted a load of dragons for VOLT.

Also, apologies if this has been asked before, but you said that all previous badges would be available for this event - does that include the Very Normal Badge, or a conquest badges strictly limited to that event?
Username: Stargate18
FR ID: 551405
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Thunderous Tester, Tundra Cactus, Frozen Jade, Karoo Rose, Ice Bath, Safety Cactus

For Safety Cactus: I'm participating in the OSHA Mandated Dressup, the Spark Bingo, and have exalted a load of dragons for VOLT.

Also, apologies if this has been asked before, but you said that all previous badges would be available for this event - does that include the Very Normal Badge, or a conquest badges strictly limited to that event?
Timezone is BST/FRT+8 - I check all messages/pings each morning, so feel free to message me when I'm asleep. The Dragon Creamery is now open for business!
@Stargate18 Good catch- very normal plant should be included, somehow it fell off my radar when creating the forum posts for this event! I will update the posts accordingly and for anyone who intentionally bought the full set I will update their list to include this badge for free. Thank you for asking!
@Stargate18 Good catch- very normal plant should be included, somehow it fell off my radar when creating the forum posts for this event! I will update the posts accordingly and for anyone who intentionally bought the full set I will update their list to include this badge for free. Thank you for asking!
dxxTHL0.png __ Striation
Any Pronouns
FR+3
The Lightning Farm
Skins and Accents
[center]@pinglist-18498[/center] [rule] Hello everyone! [b]Very Normal Plant[/b] was somehow left off of the master list of badges for purchase. This is a prior conquest badge from the April Fools push, and is available for 20,000 [emoji=treasure size=1]. If you have purchased the entire set of badges during this push, I have added it for free to your list of available badges due to the error. This ping is in case anyone was interested in this badge, and didn't know it existed. Apologies for fans of very normal plants out there! [center][img alt="A badge of a potted pothos with two glowing eyes."]https://i.imgur.com/skAfXNC.png[/img] [emoji=comment size=1] [i]"They never suspected a thing..!"[/i][/center]

Hello everyone! Very Normal Plant was somehow left off of the master list of badges for purchase. This is a prior conquest badge from the April Fools push, and is available for 20,000 .

If you have purchased the entire set of badges during this push, I have added it for free to your list of available badges due to the error. This ping is in case anyone was interested in this badge, and didn't know it existed. Apologies for fans of very normal plants out there!
A badge of a potted pothos with two glowing eyes.
"They never suspected a thing..!"
dxxTHL0.png __ Striation
Any Pronouns
FR+3
The Lightning Farm
Skins and Accents
Username: BewitchedBat
FR ID: 415118
Name of Badges Buying:
Bunny Ear, Manyleaves, Organ Pipe, Desert Oasis,
Safety Cactus - participated in powerdle and exalting for the IFR
Name of Badges Buying:
Bunny Ear, Manyleaves, Organ Pipe, Desert Oasis,
Safety Cactus - participated in powerdle and exalting for the IFR
gjekWX6.png~~~~2631f66f681a2d684cf12a5e02080b925709d03a.gif~~~~SKQdL3C.png
Username: bananaquit
FR ID: 167810
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Desert Oasis, Frozen Jade, Tide Pool, Rainwater Basin, Safety Cactus

Total: 120,000t + dom participation
Username: bananaquit
FR ID: 167810
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Desert Oasis, Frozen Jade, Tide Pool, Rainwater Basin, Safety Cactus

Total: 120,000t + dom participation
3a2eEFc.gif
tn0RSo5.png
uY2YPWr.png
hh5n4WA.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Username: EmbertheSkywing
FR ID: 45712
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Manyleaves and Desert Oasis
Username: EmbertheSkywing
FR ID: 45712
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Manyleaves and Desert Oasis
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
Name of Badge(s) Buying:
Tundra Cactus, Frozen Jade, Karoo Rose, Ice Bath

back again for more!
Name of Badge(s) Buying:
Tundra Cactus, Frozen Jade, Karoo Rose, Ice Bath

back again for more!
gjekWX6.png~~~~2631f66f681a2d684cf12a5e02080b925709d03a.gif~~~~SKQdL3C.png
Username: OnnaStik
FR ID: 18004
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Stormcatcher Statue, Desert Oasis, Safety Cactus

Total 30000t + push participation
Username: OnnaStik
FR ID: 18004
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Stormcatcher Statue, Desert Oasis, Safety Cactus

Total 30000t + push participation
She/They
Q2if6VF.png
J7D1quC.png
x8YqlBy.gif
5hF3FGk.png
Light-Network.png
Username: Graceling13
FR ID: 680692
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Bunny Ear, Manyleaves, Organ Pipe, Desert Oasis, and Safety Cactus

So many adorable cactuses!
Username: Graceling13
FR ID: 680692
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Bunny Ear, Manyleaves, Organ Pipe, Desert Oasis, and Safety Cactus

So many adorable cactuses!
6gtxivJ.pngzJZQPOD.pngKjyo773.png