Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | (CLOSED) The Lightning Farm [Badge Shop]
Posting my order so I can remember which ones I've bought when I inevitably forget to put these in my Lightning dragon's bio...[emoji=bogsneak tongue size=1] [b]Username:[/b] OnceWorried [b]FR ID:[/b] 697198 [b]Name of Badge(s) Buying:[/b] [LIST] [*]Safety Cactus - participation proof sent to Striation! [*]Bunny Ear [*]Manyleaves [*]Organ Pipe [*]Desert Oasis [/LIST] [b]Total: 50kt[/b]
Posting my order so I can remember which ones I've bought when I inevitably forget to put these in my Lightning dragon's bio...

Username: OnceWorried
FR ID: 697198
Name of Badge(s) Buying:
  • Safety Cactus - participation proof sent to Striation!
  • Bunny Ear
  • Manyleaves
  • Organ Pipe
  • Desert Oasis

Total: 50kt
nPGTVwx.png
This is last minute but I wanted to buy this set before it's retired!

Username: tigressRising
FR ID: 169234
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Stormcatcher Statue, Bunny Ear, Manyleaves, Organ Pipe, Desert Oasis, Safety Cactus - I participated in Powerdle, SPARK Coli Bingo, and Spot the Difference, as well as sent dragons in to Lightning's OOF raffle during the fest push.

That should be 60kt in total! Sending a PM now!
This is last minute but I wanted to buy this set before it's retired!

Username: tigressRising
FR ID: 169234
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Stormcatcher Statue, Bunny Ear, Manyleaves, Organ Pipe, Desert Oasis, Safety Cactus - I participated in Powerdle, SPARK Coli Bingo, and Spot the Difference, as well as sent dragons in to Lightning's OOF raffle during the fest push.

That should be 60kt in total! Sending a PM now!
[center][size=4][b][emoji=bare tree size=4] New Shipment Update [emoji=bare tree size=4][/b][/size][/center] [rule] [center]@pinglist-18498[/center] [center][emoji=torch size=3] The well-draining volcanic soil of the Ashen Waste provides a nutritious substrate for a variety of fiery-colored succulents. Our employees have braved the heat and brought back a few propagations to share. [rule] [center][size=4][emoji=fire rune size=4][b] Flameforger's Festival 2024 [/b][emoji=fire rune size=4][/size] [i]Retires: September 1st, 2024[/i][/center] [columns][center][img alt="Badge of a Euphorbia sticks-on-fire, thin and vibrant red at the tips."]https://i.imgur.com/IlDoG7o.png[/img][br][b]Sticks on Fire[/b][br]Rarity: [emoji=star size=1][br][i]5,000[/i] [emoji=treasure size=1][br][/center][nextcol][center] [img alt="Badge of a Kalanchoe with vibrant red blossoms."]https://i.imgur.com/84sRpKs.png[/img][br][b]Kalanchoe[/b][br]Rarity: [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][br][i]10,000[/i] [emoji=treasure size=1][/center][nextcol][center][img alt="Badge of a campfire Crassula, with red edged spikes."]https://i.imgur.com/bQDHD58.png[/img][br][b]Campfire Crassula[/b][br]Rarity: [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][br][i]15,000[/i] [emoji=treasure size=1][/center][nextcol][center][img alt="Badge of a volcanic hot spring with a lava gull."]https://i.imgur.com/VaoAJ8p.png[/img][br][b]Hot Spring[/b][br]Rarity: [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][br][i]20,000[/i] [emoji=treasure size=1] [/center][/columns] [/center] As usual, if you would like a new plant friend, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/msgs/new?to=Striation&subject=TLF%20Badges]PM Striation[/url] with the information below: [code][b]Username:[/b] [b]FR ID:[/b] [b]Name of Badge(s) Buying:[/b][/code] [center][i](For every badge in this set, it is 50kt total!)[/i][/center] [center][size=4][emoji=information size=4] [b] Field Notes [/b][emoji=information size=4][/size][/center][rule] All plants here this week are popular succulents with cultivars themed after fire! [LIST] [*][b]Sticks on Fire:[/b] Based on [i]Euphorbia tirucalli[/i] 'Sticks on Fire', a striking decorative outdoor plant. However, like other Euphorbia, has highly toxic sap, so take care propagating this one. [*][b]Kalanchoe:[/b] Loosely based on [i]Kalanchoe blossfeldiana[/i], nicknamed "flaming Katy" among other names. [*][b]Campfire Crassula:[/b] Based on [i]Crassula capitella[/i] 'Campfire', this is a fiery species of jade plant. [*][b]Hot Spring:[/b] Perched on the edge of a natural hot spring is an aptly named lava gull ([i]Leucophaeus fuliginosus[/i]). Though, I believe named for its sooty appearance, and less so for hanging out around volcanoes. [/LIST]
New Shipment Update

The well-draining volcanic soil of the Ashen Waste provides a nutritious substrate for a variety of fiery-colored succulents. Our employees have braved the heat and brought back a few propagations to share.
Flameforger's Festival 2024
Retires: September 1st, 2024
Badge of a Euphorbia sticks-on-fire, thin and vibrant red at the tips.
Sticks on Fire
Rarity:
Badge of a Kalanchoe with vibrant red blossoms.
Kalanchoe
Rarity:
Badge of a campfire Crassula, with red edged spikes.
Campfire Crassula
Rarity:
Badge of a volcanic hot spring with a lava gull.
Hot Spring
Rarity:
As usual, if you would like a new plant friend, PM Striation with the information below:

Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [b]FR ID:[/b] [b]Name of Badge(s) Buying:[/b]
(For every badge in this set, it is 50kt total!)
Field Notes

All plants here this week are popular succulents with cultivars themed after fire!
  • Sticks on Fire: Based on Euphorbia tirucalli 'Sticks on Fire', a striking decorative outdoor plant. However, like other Euphorbia, has highly toxic sap, so take care propagating this one.
  • Kalanchoe: Loosely based on Kalanchoe blossfeldiana, nicknamed "flaming Katy" among other names.
  • Campfire Crassula: Based on Crassula capitella 'Campfire', this is a fiery species of jade plant.
  • Hot Spring: Perched on the edge of a natural hot spring is an aptly named lava gull (Leucophaeus fuliginosus). Though, I believe named for its sooty appearance, and less so for hanging out around volcanoes.

dxxTHL0.png __ Striation
Any Pronouns
FR+3
The Lightning Farm
Skins and Accents
the gasp i gusped when i saw the lava gull! that's my favourite gull!!
the gasp i gusped when i saw the lava gull! that's my favourite gull!!
EI1szkV.pngRfKIDIZ.png
Name of Badge(s) Buying: the whole Flameforger shipment! (50kt)
Name of Badge(s) Buying: the whole Flameforger shipment! (50kt)
nPGTVwx.png
Username: Doozie
FR ID: 574805
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Sticks on Fire, Kalanchoe, Campfire Crassula, Hot Spring

Happy Flameforger's!
Username: Doozie
FR ID: 574805
Name of Badge(s) Buying: Sticks on Fire, Kalanchoe, Campfire Crassula, Hot Spring

Happy Flameforger's!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png QwBJb5P.png f9NQhcL.png Xx3ZGyj.png
Username: BewitchedBat
FR ID: 415118
Name of Badge(s) Buying: The set for flameforgers! (50kt)

I love the field notes you give for each
Username: BewitchedBat
FR ID: 415118
Name of Badge(s) Buying: The set for flameforgers! (50kt)

I love the field notes you give for each
gjekWX6.png~~~~2631f66f681a2d684cf12a5e02080b925709d03a.gif~~~~SKQdL3C.png
Username: haloanimal
FR ID: 623102
Name of Badge(s) Buying: sticks on fire, kalanchoe, campfire crassula, hot spring
Username: haloanimal
FR ID: 623102
Name of Badge(s) Buying: sticks on fire, kalanchoe, campfire crassula, hot spring
linoone.gif

tei . 26 . they/them . fr+2
@Striation

I sent two PMs. Forgot the payment in the first one. Sorry, about that.
@Striation

I sent two PMs. Forgot the payment in the first one. Sorry, about that.
Feel Free To Visit Edamame's GardenYou helped Bello find all her lost socksHi, I'm Teady Bear. Click on me to see my friendsBadge of a water fountain with a ruby throated hummingbird and wild columbine lining the base.
@Striation Hi there, sorry I know I asked this last time but I forgot (and I was too late for the sale then as only just found you!) - I really want to collect all the flight themed bird bath/oasis badges, can I buy these now? Thank you! ^^
@Striation Hi there, sorry I know I asked this last time but I forgot (and I was too late for the sale then as only just found you!) - I really want to collect all the flight themed bird bath/oasis badges, can I buy these now? Thank you! ^^
RfKIDIZ.png