Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Winddom] Wind Subspecies Scavenger Hunt
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/96397210][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/963973/96397210_350.png[/img][/url] My wimdy new noodle, Gale!
96397210_350.png

My wimdy new noodle, Gale!
66MHIIb.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68303367][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/683034/68303367_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73068410][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/730685/73068410_350.png[/img][/url] My two wind subspecies - a windsong, and a zephyr dancer!
68303367_350.png
73068410_350.png
My two wind subspecies - a windsong, and a zephyr dancer!
F4XLOsg.png
@Kayfox The badges are so cute! Are they available to purchase? I haven't had time for much coli-ing the past two weeks so I decided to skip the scavhunt, but I really want a few of those badges!
@Kayfox The badges are so cute! Are they available to purchase? I haven't had time for much coli-ing the past two weeks so I decided to skip the scavhunt, but I really want a few of those badges!
lalalalalalalalala blablablab a bouncing corgi-like bird perched atop a robot-like radio with blue and green music notes. lala
lala
lala
lalalalaPost-blizzard chill time!
@Wolfspeaker they will indeed be available for purchase after the push ends! o7!
@Wolfspeaker they will indeed be available for purchase after the push ends! o7!
tSKOR3g.png
- Wind Subspecies Hub
- Painted Clouds
- Foo's Eye Guardians
- Wishlist
- Clan Lore

oh my gosh, i've been so busy the past couple of days and almost forgot to post my gal - here's Europa, my Meteor Shower Cyclone! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/95936018][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/959361/95936018_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
oh my gosh, i've been so busy the past couple of days and almost forgot to post my gal - here's Europa, my Meteor Shower Cyclone!
95936018_350.png
An adorable doodle of a Slowpoke (the Pokemon).
@WSSH Updates

And that’s a wrap! Wind’s double dom push has ended! Thank you all so much for participating, the turnout this push was CRAZY.

From here, if you could all kindly make sure that you’ve filled out your sheet, posted it on the hub, make sure your points are appearing accurately, and finally: be sure your entry fee has been sent in! You have until rollover Monday night to have your cleanup done, as I’ll be starting prize rolls on Tuesday.

Additionally, if you’ve missed out on any of the badges this time around, they are available for purchase now at 10g/kt a piece, with all proceeds once again going to Winddom! Simply send in your payment to me via PM, no need to tell me which badges you’re taking.

Thank you all for such a wonderful run! I’ll be back on Tuesday with the fun numbers :)
@WSSH Updates

And that’s a wrap! Wind’s double dom push has ended! Thank you all so much for participating, the turnout this push was CRAZY.

From here, if you could all kindly make sure that you’ve filled out your sheet, posted it on the hub, make sure your points are appearing accurately, and finally: be sure your entry fee has been sent in! You have until rollover Monday night to have your cleanup done, as I’ll be starting prize rolls on Tuesday.

Additionally, if you’ve missed out on any of the badges this time around, they are available for purchase now at 10g/kt a piece, with all proceeds once again going to Winddom! Simply send in your payment to me via PM, no need to tell me which badges you’re taking.

Thank you all for such a wonderful run! I’ll be back on Tuesday with the fun numbers :)
tSKOR3g.png
- Wind Subspecies Hub
- Painted Clouds
- Foo's Eye Guardians
- Wishlist
- Clan Lore

Yay! :) I sent in my payment a while ago, and it looks like the hub is counting my points. I hope I did everything right!
Yay! :) I sent in my payment a while ago, and it looks like the hub is counting my points. I hope I did everything right!
@WSSH Updates

A little late in the day, but its time for the prize rolls! Before I get started with that, though: WSSH saw 58 participants this time around, which absolutely blows my mind, and between buy-in and badge buy, a total of 1,330,000 treasure and 180 gems were raised for the Wind Bank! I am at a complete loss for words, and would just like to thank everyone again—donors, artist, sheet wizard, and participants alike.

This will be the last general ping on the update pinglist for this push, and then WSSH will be a little quiet for a while. Next we'll be back will be in October, and I'm hoping it will be bigger and better than ever! I also plan to take into account some of the frequent questions and concerns to make the tasks clearer and perhaps a bit more balanced with the time I have. I hope to see you all next time!

For now, if you'd like to stay in the loop with the prize rolls, I've got a pinglist made up for ya!

Which means it's prize time! Prizes will be rolled in batches of 5, please list the prizes you would like, in order of preference, up to your position on the list (so if you're 3, please list the top three prize packs you would like). If you do not respond within 24 hours, I will place you at the bottom of the next roll list. If, after that, you don't respond within another 24 hours, you forfeit that draw and will have to hope you're drawn again.

Without further ado, the first 5 winners:

1. @maelstromfury
2. @ryonbrink
3. @TaTsIna
4. @LunaMoon29
5. @CasualTea96

Congratulations! Please respond with your desired prizes by 13:45 FRT on July 24th.
@WSSH Updates

A little late in the day, but its time for the prize rolls! Before I get started with that, though: WSSH saw 58 participants this time around, which absolutely blows my mind, and between buy-in and badge buy, a total of 1,330,000 treasure and 180 gems were raised for the Wind Bank! I am at a complete loss for words, and would just like to thank everyone again—donors, artist, sheet wizard, and participants alike.

This will be the last general ping on the update pinglist for this push, and then WSSH will be a little quiet for a while. Next we'll be back will be in October, and I'm hoping it will be bigger and better than ever! I also plan to take into account some of the frequent questions and concerns to make the tasks clearer and perhaps a bit more balanced with the time I have. I hope to see you all next time!

For now, if you'd like to stay in the loop with the prize rolls, I've got a pinglist made up for ya!

Which means it's prize time! Prizes will be rolled in batches of 5, please list the prizes you would like, in order of preference, up to your position on the list (so if you're 3, please list the top three prize packs you would like). If you do not respond within 24 hours, I will place you at the bottom of the next roll list. If, after that, you don't respond within another 24 hours, you forfeit that draw and will have to hope you're drawn again.

Without further ado, the first 5 winners:

1. @maelstromfury
2. @ryonbrink
3. @TaTsIna
4. @LunaMoon29
5. @CasualTea96

Congratulations! Please respond with your desired prizes by 13:45 FRT on July 24th.
tSKOR3g.png
- Wind Subspecies Hub
- Painted Clouds
- Foo's Eye Guardians
- Wishlist
- Clan Lore

Omg wow!

1) An Air of Wind About Them (Cloudpainters)
2) Prepared to Travel (Kitewinders)
3) Among the Bamboo (Windrunners)
4) Regality Beneath the Surface (Auroran Oceanprisms)
5) Waltzing on the Breeze (Zephyr Dancers)

Thanks so much for running this! It was a lot of fun :)
Omg wow!

1) An Air of Wind About Them (Cloudpainters)
2) Prepared to Travel (Kitewinders)
3) Among the Bamboo (Windrunners)
4) Regality Beneath the Surface (Auroran Oceanprisms)
5) Waltzing on the Breeze (Zephyr Dancers)

Thanks so much for running this! It was a lot of fun :)
m8aFFXb.gif
@Kayfox
Wow, I didn't expect to get this lucky! :D

Prize pack preferences:
1. Regality Beneath The Surface (Auroran Oceanprisms)
2. An Air of Wind About Them (Cloudpainters)

Thank you so much for running this event! And congrats on the big turnout. :D
I had a blast traipsing through the coli venues and checking off my sheet, so I'm really looking forward to the next one.
@Kayfox
Wow, I didn't expect to get this lucky! :D

Prize pack preferences:
1. Regality Beneath The Surface (Auroran Oceanprisms)
2. An Air of Wind About Them (Cloudpainters)

Thank you so much for running this event! And congrats on the big turnout. :D
I had a blast traipsing through the coli venues and checking off my sheet, so I'm really looking forward to the next one.
MUYNhfy.png ll0CfnD.png dEe2UrM.png
Come hire my nests or my fighters: HERE | Babbling Cove Hatchery HERE |
Go Pond-Surfing HERE | Follow Tumbleweed Tales Pinkerlocke HERE
DRr34Qm.png