Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Fandragon Directory 2.0
@Thagomizer The dragons you requested have been removed! In addition, I went ahead and updated your Username on the sheet!
@Thagomizer The dragons you requested have been removed! In addition, I went ahead and updated your Username on the sheet!
9gKIxtS.png xxx CPf7rYK.png
2DVNkbv.png
Qz6ytdL.png
L0TRtiN.png
T9kSrSy.png
noticed an error in the directory spreadsheet, under the fandom view tab, any fandom that has more than 7 fandragons is showing an error as it can't overwrite D13, which has a link to an Edward fandragon from fullmetal alchemist
noticed an error in the directory spreadsheet, under the fandom view tab, any fandom that has more than 7 fandragons is showing an error as it can't overwrite D13, which has a link to an Edward fandragon from fullmetal alchemist
NdnUr2j.png99HpT0c.png
@CalamGlitToes Should be fixed now! Thank you for letting me know!
@CalamGlitToes Should be fixed now! Thank you for letting me know!
2DVNkbv.png
Qz6ytdL.png
L0TRtiN.png
T9kSrSy.png
hi! could i get the dragons 84753016 and 77418671 removed from the directory? thanks!
hi! could i get the dragons 84753016 and 77418671 removed from the directory? thanks!
@matrongphong They've both been removed!
@matrongphong They've both been removed!
2DVNkbv.png
Qz6ytdL.png
L0TRtiN.png
T9kSrSy.png
hi there! could i request an edit to the character name for my Pentiment fandragon, for the name listed in "Character Name" to be changed from "Pentiment (the whole game)" to just "Pentiment"?
(im not quite sure the etiquette for submitting a fandragon for the whole media rather than a specific character, but i assume just the media name itself suffices)

i also noticed in the fandom category "Delicious in Dungeon / Dungeon Meshi", the dragon "Falin Touden (Chimera Form)" has a duplicate!

stray submissions:
  • "Laois Touden" listed under the fandom category "Dungeon Meshi" instead of "Delicious in Dungeon / Dungeon Meshi" where everyone else is
  • "Cecil Gershwin Palmer" listed under "Welcome to Nightvale" instead of "Welcome to Night Vale"
  • fandom category "[Resident Evil (Resident Evil 2)]" and "[Resident Evil (Resident Evil: Village)]" (unsure if you prefer them to be listed separately from "Resident Evil" itself, but i assume the outer brackets are unwanted)
  • "Dead by Daylight" is listed separately from "Dead By Daylight"
hi there! could i request an edit to the character name for my Pentiment fandragon, for the name listed in "Character Name" to be changed from "Pentiment (the whole game)" to just "Pentiment"?
(im not quite sure the etiquette for submitting a fandragon for the whole media rather than a specific character, but i assume just the media name itself suffices)

i also noticed in the fandom category "Delicious in Dungeon / Dungeon Meshi", the dragon "Falin Touden (Chimera Form)" has a duplicate!

stray submissions:
  • "Laois Touden" listed under the fandom category "Dungeon Meshi" instead of "Delicious in Dungeon / Dungeon Meshi" where everyone else is
  • "Cecil Gershwin Palmer" listed under "Welcome to Nightvale" instead of "Welcome to Night Vale"
  • fandom category "[Resident Evil (Resident Evil 2)]" and "[Resident Evil (Resident Evil: Village)]" (unsure if you prefer them to be listed separately from "Resident Evil" itself, but i assume the outer brackets are unwanted)
  • "Dead by Daylight" is listed separately from "Dead By Daylight"
Hi I think I misunderstood how to title the fandom name for my first two submissions, can I have the fandom name for KimDokja and YooJoonghyuk changed to just Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint (without the Fandom: [])?
Hi I think I misunderstood how to title the fandom name for my first two submissions, can I have the fandom name for KimDokja and YooJoonghyuk changed to just Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint (without the Fandom: [])?
66MHIIb.png
@mynnthia All those should be fixed! Thank you for letting me know!

@stormdrink Fixed!
@mynnthia All those should be fixed! Thank you for letting me know!

@stormdrink Fixed!
2DVNkbv.png
Qz6ytdL.png
L0TRtiN.png
T9kSrSy.png
youre welcome!

i also noticed for some reason "Natsume Yuujinchou" is listed separately twice in the fandom category, and is listed separately from "Natsume's Book of Friends" (the same series, just the english name). i figured i would suggest combining them all into "Natsume's Book of Friends / Natsume Yuujinchou"

there is also a duplicate in the fandom category "Vocaloid" where "vflower" is there twice
youre welcome!

i also noticed for some reason "Natsume Yuujinchou" is listed separately twice in the fandom category, and is listed separately from "Natsume's Book of Friends" (the same series, just the english name). i figured i would suggest combining them all into "Natsume's Book of Friends / Natsume Yuujinchou"

there is also a duplicate in the fandom category "Vocaloid" where "vflower" is there twice
@StormHeart413 thank you!
@StormHeart413 thank you!
66MHIIb.png