Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Fandragon Directory 2.0
@Okida25 In that case, I'd put the song name as the Character name, and then fill out the fandom as the game!

And if you've got two fandragons for the exact same thing, you just fill out the character name and fandom as the same thing!
@Okida25 In that case, I'd put the song name as the Character name, and then fill out the fandom as the game!

And if you've got two fandragons for the exact same thing, you just fill out the character name and fandom as the same thing!
9gKIxtS.png xxx CPf7rYK.png
2DVNkbv.png
Qz6ytdL.png
L0TRtiN.png
T9kSrSy.png
Exalted this dragon and replaced her with this one, can you please update the entry accordingly?
Exalted this dragon and replaced her with this one, can you please update the entry accordingly?
VGxuHXT.png
@GirlGamer1001
Done!
@GirlGamer1001
Done!
2DVNkbv.png
Qz6ytdL.png
L0TRtiN.png
T9kSrSy.png
Went to go add some more dragons to the directory and noticed some misformatted entries:

There is an [Elder Scrolls] and [The Elder Scrolls Series] fandom, both of the dragons who are listed in these should likely be in "The Elder Scrolls" instead.

There are a couple other fandoms with square brackets that shouldn't have them, but I don't know any of those fandoms so can't speak to the specifity of those.

There are also a couple dragons in the fandom of Pokemon (rather than Pokémon, with the é) - Charizard #25802756 & Meowth #85906650. Likely they should both be in the Red & Blue subcategory, specifically.

There's a single dragon in the Mario fandom rather than Super Mario, Peach #66370840.

There is one dragon in the fandom "The Marvel Cinematic Universe" - Loki #86019241. Should probably be in Marvel (MCU) instead?
Went to go add some more dragons to the directory and noticed some misformatted entries:

There is an [Elder Scrolls] and [The Elder Scrolls Series] fandom, both of the dragons who are listed in these should likely be in "The Elder Scrolls" instead.

There are a couple other fandoms with square brackets that shouldn't have them, but I don't know any of those fandoms so can't speak to the specifity of those.

There are also a couple dragons in the fandom of Pokemon (rather than Pokémon, with the é) - Charizard #25802756 & Meowth #85906650. Likely they should both be in the Red & Blue subcategory, specifically.

There's a single dragon in the Mario fandom rather than Super Mario, Peach #66370840.

There is one dragon in the fandom "The Marvel Cinematic Universe" - Loki #86019241. Should probably be in Marvel (MCU) instead?
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
Fandom View seems to only be showing the first dragon in every fandom, Owner View doesn't show all my fandragons. Plz fix.
Fandom View seems to only be showing the first dragon in every fandom, Owner View doesn't show all my fandragons. Plz fix.
VGxuHXT.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39662789][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/396628/39662789_350.png[/img][/url] should the character name be changed from okami amaterasu to amaterasu so she fits with the other amaterasu? I already submitted the form btw my form i submitted: Dragon Name: Amaterasu Dragon ID Number: 39662789 Dragon Image Link: https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/396628/39662789_350.png Character Name: Okami Amaterasu (the others are just called Amaterasu idk if this should be changed to Amaterasu too) Fandom: Okami
39662789_350.png
should the character name be changed from okami amaterasu to amaterasu so she fits with the other amaterasu?

I already submitted the form btw

my form i submitted:

Dragon Name: Amaterasu

Dragon ID Number: 39662789

Dragon Image Link: https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/396628/39662789_350.png

Character Name: Okami Amaterasu (the others are just called Amaterasu idk if this should be changed to Amaterasu too)

Fandom: Okami
my colors!
my cool ids interest check
space for a new post
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Self-reporting but I believe I placed the wrong image URL for my Outis fandragon. ID 88609348
Self-reporting but I believe I placed the wrong image URL for my Outis fandragon. ID 88609348
Split the seas!

Sunder the skies!

Swallow the stars!
@mustard Fixed!

@Kirmon64 Got those Fixed up! - For the Pokémon ones, since most of the determination subcategories seem to be used for either NPC characters or the box legendaries, I've left them just as Pokémon, which seem to be where the mons themselves go

@GirlGamer1001 Everything looks to be working fine on this end? And all of the fandragons inputted in the backsheet are visible under your owner view.

@monkfishlover I don't think it's that big a deal personally? but since you brought it up, I've gone ahead and fixed that for uniformity's sake

@NeoChaoticProxy Image should be fixed!
@mustard Fixed!

@Kirmon64 Got those Fixed up! - For the Pokémon ones, since most of the determination subcategories seem to be used for either NPC characters or the box legendaries, I've left them just as Pokémon, which seem to be where the mons themselves go

@GirlGamer1001 Everything looks to be working fine on this end? And all of the fandragons inputted in the backsheet are visible under your owner view.

@monkfishlover I don't think it's that big a deal personally? but since you brought it up, I've gone ahead and fixed that for uniformity's sake

@NeoChaoticProxy Image should be fixed!
2DVNkbv.png
Qz6ytdL.png
L0TRtiN.png
T9kSrSy.png
oh coolcool this thread's back
I changed my username a long while back and I wonder if it's possible to get that changed in the registry too?
for reference I used to be TonoAlokei
oh coolcool this thread's back
I changed my username a long while back and I wonder if it's possible to get that changed in the registry too?
for reference I used to be TonoAlokei
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
@TotalOverqwil Should be fixed now!
@TotalOverqwil Should be fixed now!
2DVNkbv.png
Qz6ytdL.png