Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Cecil's Skin Corner(hatchling time!!!)
@Caecilius id love a copy of Dolphin Fan please! (and if you do have any extra copies/do another run for Book Worm Jr, I'd love a copy please! I thought I put myself down on the printing list last time, but I must've forgotten to ^^;;)
@Caecilius id love a copy of Dolphin Fan please! (and if you do have any extra copies/do another run for Book Worm Jr, I'd love a copy please! I thought I put myself down on the printing list last time, but I must've forgotten to ^^;;)
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
@veilmochi sorry for the delay, summer just hit me hard, but I currently don't have either of the prints on hand but I do have a 5 print of skin blueprints so if you're currently interested in one I can print them up fast with no extra cost on your hand. Thank you for your interest :D!
@veilmochi sorry for the delay, summer just hit me hard, but I currently don't have either of the prints on hand but I do have a 5 print of skin blueprints so if you're currently interested in one I can print them up fast with no extra cost on your hand. Thank you for your interest :D!
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
hi! i would also love to buy a copy of dolphin fan if youre still willing to print them? it would match my vinny so well! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/96012905][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/960130/96012905_350.png[/img][/url]
hi! i would also love to buy a copy of dolphin fan if youre still willing to print them? it would match my vinny so well!

96012905_350.png
71473821_EHuslJGJpKtT9rk.png
@Fossileater Oh! In that case I'm printing them up! I'll send you a CR with your copy right away :D
@Fossileater Oh! In that case I'm printing them up! I'll send you a CR with your copy right away :D
yay! thanks so much! (wow this new reprint system is so fast lol)
yay! thanks so much! (wow this new reprint system is so fast lol)
71473821_EHuslJGJpKtT9rk.png
@Caecilius OMG!! i would love if you could do a quick reprint!! I have a perma aether that it goes perfect with the skin, and I knew I had to get a copy as soon as I saw it!
@Caecilius OMG!! i would love if you could do a quick reprint!! I have a perma aether that it goes perfect with the skin, and I knew I had to get a copy as soon as I saw it!
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
@veilmochi Okay! I just did a 10 print with my funds so I'm sending you a cr with your copy! Thank you for your interest!

@TheoDemoine @Cocolatia @MewOvO If you're still interested there are 9 copies up in the auction house as well!
@veilmochi Okay! I just did a 10 print with my funds so I'm sending you a cr with your copy! Thank you for your interest!

@TheoDemoine @Cocolatia @MewOvO If you're still interested there are 9 copies up in the auction house as well!
@Caecilius

Do you have any extra prints of the Dolphin Fan? I signed up for another run but thought I'd ask just in case.
@Caecilius

Do you have any extra prints of the Dolphin Fan? I signed up for another run but thought I'd ask just in case.
CPbqbzR.png
@corpsive there's currently one up on the AH right now, I can take it down if you would like some time or to pay in treasure or mixed payment.
@corpsive there's currently one up on the AH right now, I can take it down if you would like some time or to pay in treasure or mixed payment.
[quote name="Caecilius" date="2024-07-03 10:16:59" ] @/corpsive there's currently one up on the AH right now, I can take it down if you would like some time or to pay in treasure or mixed payment. [/quote] It would be lovely if you took it down and PA'd it to me [for gems], I'd be able to pay for it today or tomorrow. Thank you! Apologies for the ping, only realized now I should've checked if I should or not.
Caecilius wrote on 2024-07-03 10:16:59:
@/corpsive there's currently one up on the AH right now, I can take it down if you would like some time or to pay in treasure or mixed payment.
It would be lovely if you took it down and PA'd it to me [for gems], I'd be able to pay for it today or tomorrow. Thank you! Apologies for the ping, only realized now I should've checked if I should or not.
CPbqbzR.png