Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tidelord?
Tidelord look like he's drowning[emoji=skull size=1] I always assume he can breath and speak underwater, maybe even telepathically never thought we would see him blurping and gurgling like that
Tidelord look like he's drowning
I always assume he can breath and speak underwater, maybe even telepathically
never thought we would see him blurping and gurgling like that
Just a heads-up: I usually delete the threads I made before it reaches 10 replies because I want to keep my forum history tidy.
@asid ooh they do, you're right! :d I hope they'll be ok too
@asid ooh they do, you're right! :d I hope they'll be ok too
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
AAHA
AAHA
Dr G. Mulligan's Skin and Accent factory
This is definitely an upgrade in intensity from Dustcarve, I think. I haven't seen FRD this explosive in quite a while.

I can't quite remember from last event- is this our last 'screen' for the event, or is there going to be another one that's the conclusion/wrap-up (and, I have to assume, announcement of Fathoms?)
This is definitely an upgrade in intensity from Dustcarve, I think. I haven't seen FRD this explosive in quite a while.

I can't quite remember from last event- is this our last 'screen' for the event, or is there going to be another one that's the conclusion/wrap-up (and, I have to assume, announcement of Fathoms?)
I have a scarf problem. Send scarves help.
Aviator ScarfFlair ScarfSilk Scarf
Is it too early to congratulate the Water Flight on finding their father? It's been so many years I don't know if I'm jumping the gun or not-
)))
Is it too early to congratulate the Water Flight on finding their father? It's been so many years I don't know if I'm jumping the gun or not-
)))
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2024-06-13 10:46:13" ] [quote name="ShwoomWoom" date="2024-06-13 10:42:23" ] I'm gonna try to switch flights to Water to see if only Water flight people can see it! Wish me luck, guys! As of typing this, I am Plague and I see the code message. [/quote] Eyyy, pump the brakes. Please do not switch elements unless you were intending to anyway. Without unfogging the glass too much, chaos was part of the fun of this moment, but everyone will receive the good stuff one way or another! [/quote] No worries! I was planning to switch flights anyway, so it's nice to have a change of pace!
Xhaztol wrote on 2024-06-13 10:46:13:
ShwoomWoom wrote on 2024-06-13 10:42:23:
I'm gonna try to switch flights to Water to see if only Water flight people can see it! Wish me luck, guys! As of typing this, I am Plague and I see the code message.

Eyyy, pump the brakes. Please do not switch elements unless you were intending to anyway. Without unfogging the glass too much, chaos was part of the fun of this moment, but everyone will receive the good stuff one way or another!
No worries! I was planning to switch flights anyway, so it's nice to have a change of pace!
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg
[quote name="@Zeruel" date="2024-06-13 10:46:40" ] Tidelord look like he's drowning[emoji=skull size=1] I always assume he can breath and speak underwater, maybe even telepathically never thought we would see him blurping and gurgling like that [/quote] maybe that implies that he is fightign actively against a force dragging him down??? the area hes in seems pressurized,, the spinning fathoms above his message have a lot of water n debris flying toward them iirc, which coukd suggest that the area tidelord is in isnt peaceful, n that he isnt js simply “stuck” js speculating ^_^
@Zeruel wrote on 2024-06-13 10:46:40:
Tidelord look like he's drowning
I always assume he can breath and speak underwater, maybe even telepathically
never thought we would see him blurping and gurgling like that

maybe that implies that he is fightign actively against a force dragging him down???

the area hes in seems pressurized,, the spinning fathoms above his message have a lot of water n debris flying toward them iirc, which coukd suggest that the area tidelord is in isnt peaceful, n that he isnt js simply “stuck”

js speculating ^_^
UXZITgr.pnggC4M6ke.pngypcKWM0.pngY3tHz6g.pngmlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngnoHmDvU.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2024-06-13 10:46:13" ] [quote name="ShwoomWoom" date="2024-06-13 10:42:23" ] I'm gonna try to switch flights to Water to see if only Water flight people can see it! Wish me luck, guys! As of typing this, I am Plague and I see the code message. [/quote] Eyyy, pump the brakes. Please do not switch elements unless you were intending to anyway. Without unfogging the glass too much, chaos was part of the fun of this moment, but everyone will receive the good stuff one way or another! [/quote] [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/cUbIkNUFs-4/maxresdefault.jpg[/img] [s]edit to clarify i just think as a game dev it is incredibly funny to see the community jump to big tests like flight swapping and it reminded me of this video ok bye[/s]
Xhaztol wrote on 2024-06-13 10:46:13:
ShwoomWoom wrote on 2024-06-13 10:42:23:
I'm gonna try to switch flights to Water to see if only Water flight people can see it! Wish me luck, guys! As of typing this, I am Plague and I see the code message.

Eyyy, pump the brakes. Please do not switch elements unless you were intending to anyway. Without unfogging the glass too much, chaos was part of the fun of this moment, but everyone will receive the good stuff one way or another!

maxresdefault.jpg
edit to clarify i just think as a game dev it is incredibly funny to see the community jump to big tests like flight swapping and it reminded me of this video ok bye

25 - She/they
FR +3 aka EST
Rarely active.
tumblr_oixhzdxwmg1u3wsjco8_r1_250.png
Tidelord is apologizing for being so late in coming home with the milk. ((Joking, joking, in case that wasn't obvious!))

But seriously, I wonder what's got him so distressed.

I got bored before Rollover and reread the encyclopedia entries, and seems that the Shade becomes A Problem(tm) when elemental energies surge, such as when the deities were actively warring amongst themselves and when Arcanist inadvertently gave an opening in the barrier.

Maybe BotE attracted enough of the Shade to warrant the gods frolicking off to activate their "OH CRAP" buttons, but something went awry for Tidelord when he went to get his Anti-Shade measures activated???

Sidenote: I genuinely think it's super cool that Water gets to see more at first than the rest of us. Being in Shadow, I think it makes perfect sense for us to not see ANYTHING Tidelord is saying at the moment, given how our patron Deity intentionally ruined the divination abilities of the pool within her domicile.
Tidelord is apologizing for being so late in coming home with the milk. ((Joking, joking, in case that wasn't obvious!))

But seriously, I wonder what's got him so distressed.

I got bored before Rollover and reread the encyclopedia entries, and seems that the Shade becomes A Problem(tm) when elemental energies surge, such as when the deities were actively warring amongst themselves and when Arcanist inadvertently gave an opening in the barrier.

Maybe BotE attracted enough of the Shade to warrant the gods frolicking off to activate their "OH CRAP" buttons, but something went awry for Tidelord when he went to get his Anti-Shade measures activated???

Sidenote: I genuinely think it's super cool that Water gets to see more at first than the rest of us. Being in Shadow, I think it makes perfect sense for us to not see ANYTHING Tidelord is saying at the moment, given how our patron Deity intentionally ruined the divination abilities of the pool within her domicile.
qiTymVx.png zbfZPyc.png
Is it only the deities that can curse!?
Is it only the deities that can curse!?
1116657.pnga7ary6T.pngmy NEW XYY & XYXY progens!KY9ywbZ.gifqWCWD5R.png