Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questions? Concerns? Discuss!
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 91 92
@Neloska: The amount items stock with in the market is limited. Because it is a new release and a gorgeous piece of apparel, it is very popular and sold out within seconds. So they do stock, but it takes a lot of luck and timing to catch them, this early after release. Some of the older items that were released weeks ago, are still sold out within seconds! You could try several of the MP sniping shops in the Items for Sale forum c:
@Neloska: The amount items stock with in the market is limited. Because it is a new release and a gorgeous piece of apparel, it is very popular and sold out within seconds. So they do stock, but it takes a lot of luck and timing to catch them, this early after release. Some of the older items that were released weeks ago, are still sold out within seconds! You could try several of the MP sniping shops in the Items for Sale forum c:
Thanks, I will try that. Hard to imagine, how many people would have to constantly reload the apparel section, in order to buy them so quickly...Nice to know that I didn't misunderstand the announcement. :)
Thanks, I will try that. Hard to imagine, how many people would have to constantly reload the apparel section, in order to buy them so quickly...Nice to know that I didn't misunderstand the announcement. :)
Is there any chance you'll increase the stocking quantity of the Scratch battle stone anytime soon? I asked the same a month ago and was told there was a good chance of this happening... ?
Is there any chance you'll increase the stocking quantity of the Scratch battle stone anytime soon? I asked the same a month ago and was told there was a good chance of this happening... ?
66MHIIb.png
Hi!

A friend recently changed flights twice within a month - wasn't there a 6 month cool down on being able to swap flights? o.O I was sure you were stuck for 6 months before you could swap again - has this changed or is it a bug? xD Please tell me its a recent change - I'm thinking of changing flights but the 6 month wait thing puts me off lol!

Thanks!

~Zakarya
Hi!

A friend recently changed flights twice within a month - wasn't there a 6 month cool down on being able to swap flights? o.O I was sure you were stuck for 6 months before you could swap again - has this changed or is it a bug? xD Please tell me its a recent change - I'm thinking of changing flights but the 6 month wait thing puts me off lol!

Thanks!

~Zakarya
azetec_zps42d4b62a.png
@Zakarya No, there's still a 6 month cool down period between flight changes. Are you sure that you aren't mistaken about them changing flights twice in one month? :)
@Zakarya No, there's still a 6 month cool down period between flight changes. Are you sure that you aren't mistaken about them changing flights twice in one month? :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches - absolutely! xD Unless is there no cooldown between the freebie flight change and the 1st gem paid one? :) They were really shocked when it let them change - they attempted to swap to see if a message is displayed stating how long is left on the cool down xD
@JCStitches - absolutely! xD Unless is there no cooldown between the freebie flight change and the 1st gem paid one? :) They were really shocked when it let them change - they attempted to swap to see if a message is displayed stating how long is left on the cool down xD
azetec_zps42d4b62a.png
@Aequorin this question has been on my mind for awhile. Do you know the other admins as real friends?
@Aequorin this question has been on my mind for awhile. Do you know the other admins as real friends?
adff4349de2de8388b959f3125f732aff46dafa0.gif
@Aequorin

Just a quick question, but do imperial breed changes exists?
@Aequorin

Just a quick question, but do imperial breed changes exists?
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Succubuslust The Imperial Breed Change Scroll was an item exclusive to supporters of the Flight Rising KickStarter. :)
@Succubuslust The Imperial Breed Change Scroll was an item exclusive to supporters of the Flight Rising KickStarter. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@Jcstitches
So to get that scroll one would have to go through kickstarter?
@Jcstitches
So to get that scroll one would have to go through kickstarter?
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.gif
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 91 92