Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 11th Anniversary: Unfathomable Odyssey
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 113 114
Very cool!! I'm happy new folks will get to enjoy the hype that was Duskcarve Dig. Let's go everyone! [emoji=sandsurge star size=1]
Very cool!! I'm happy new folks will get to enjoy the hype that was Duskcarve Dig. Let's go everyone!
cYPjTXv.pngB9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.pngcYPjTXv.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@AnpuRa Hmm, a new laptop should have solved the issue if it was based on your computer... can you also go to a new place and try a different internet connection? It should grey out the main content of the page and pop up just like this. [img]https://i.imgur.com/J11shgF.png[/img] If that's not showing up, sounds like there's still someting seriously wrong that we-the-users aren't going to be able to troubleshoot or fix for you and you're going to have to take the issue directly to a site admin/developer. Here's the link for the [url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new]contact us form [/url]you will need to fill out. Fill out the form with your information, and in the description, let them know what's going on. I'd recommend writing that: -- You've been having issues with the pop-up boxes on FR for a few years now -- Which features you are unable to use (hoard, lair/den, unfathomable odyssey item turn in) -- Your troubleshooting steps taken so far (you bought a new laptop, you tried a different internet connection, the different browsers you've tried, turning off your ad blockers etc) And then take screenshots of the pages that aren't working to add to the report. If it's not a bug affecting everyone, and it's not the specific hardware (laptop) you're using, it might mean a developer has to squint and take a closer look directly at your account information and all the bits and pieces behind the scenes to see what's going on. Edit: if you tell them you're unable to participate in the event and don't want to miss out on the prizes, and ask them directly to log in to your account, they might be able to help out with that as well. I don't know what they will and will not do, I'm not admin haha. But the sooner you get the contact form sent to them, the better your chances will be of getting things fixed!
@AnpuRa Hmm, a new laptop should have solved the issue if it was based on your computer... can you also go to a new place and try a different internet connection?

It should grey out the main content of the page and pop up just like this.
J11shgF.png

If that's not showing up, sounds like there's still someting seriously wrong that we-the-users aren't going to be able to troubleshoot or fix for you and you're going to have to take the issue directly to a site admin/developer.

Here's the link for the contact us form you will need to fill out.

Fill out the form with your information, and in the description, let them know what's going on. I'd recommend writing that:
-- You've been having issues with the pop-up boxes on FR for a few years now
-- Which features you are unable to use (hoard, lair/den, unfathomable odyssey item turn in)
-- Your troubleshooting steps taken so far (you bought a new laptop, you tried a different internet connection, the different browsers you've tried, turning off your ad blockers etc)

And then take screenshots of the pages that aren't working to add to the report.

If it's not a bug affecting everyone, and it's not the specific hardware (laptop) you're using, it might mean a developer has to squint and take a closer look directly at your account information and all the bits and pieces behind the scenes to see what's going on.

Edit: if you tell them you're unable to participate in the event and don't want to miss out on the prizes, and ask them directly to log in to your account, they might be able to help out with that as well. I don't know what they will and will not do, I'm not admin haha. But the sooner you get the contact form sent to them, the better your chances will be of getting things fixed!
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
happy birthday flight rising <3
happy birthday flight rising <3
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
happy birthday!! i just joined i want to close to maybe 2 years ago and this site and all the work the team has done it has absolutely been my bread and butter! thank YOU so much for always putting forward incredible effort to make this site such a fun experience!
happy birthday!! i just joined i want to close to maybe 2 years ago and this site and all the work the team has done it has absolutely been my bread and butter! thank YOU so much for always putting forward incredible effort to make this site such a fun experience!

nvlVFtD.png

Whoooooooooo! Happy birthday Flight Rising and happy water dig, everydergin! :D My pirate crew are excited! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/8816260][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/88163/8816260_350.png[/img][/url] Also, Merrigan: "Fathoms are the most capable divers around..." Undertides: [emoji=undertide confused size=1] [emoji=undertide deadpan size=1] [emoji=undertide tongue size=1] [emoji=undertide angry size=1] [emoji=undertide laughing size=1] [emoji=undertide sad size=1]
Whoooooooooo! Happy birthday Flight Rising and happy water dig, everydergin! :D

My pirate crew are excited!

8816260_350.png

Also, Merrigan: "Fathoms are the most capable divers around..."
Undertides:
[BSJ 2024] Main Hub[BSJ 2024] Out-of-Flight Raffle
[BSJ 2024] Illuminarti[BSJ 2024] Public Buy
[font=candara]Happiest anniversary, FR! Thank you for having me all 11 years; and here's to 11(,000) more! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Now... time to [i]dive in[/i] to the event~! How exciting! [emoji=water rune size=1]
Happiest anniversary, FR! Thank you for having me all 11 years; and here's to 11(,000) more!

Now... time to dive in to the event~! How exciting!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Hololive, Ironmouse, magical girls, danmei... more here!
dffb87fc9d72507bf3d01e777169c007b48cfd3c.gif43e6ac3f92fbd2e9ee694696efce382153f7a2b3.gif tumblr_inline_p9l68fcpHz1rhwzwl_75sq.giftumblr_inline_p9l68gACCF1rhwzwl_75sq.gif 43e6ac3f92fbd2e9ee694696efce382153f7a2b3.gifdffb87fc9d72507bf3d01e777169c007b48cfd3c.gif
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
tumblr_mspwgyWa6g1s8mgkyo1_100.gif
Merrigan my beloved ♥
Merrigan my beloved ♥
oooooooooo YLVUOKI.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
ADULT LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO MY LITTLE SEAFARING CAPTAIN IS SO READY FOR THIS [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41124875][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/411249/41124875_350.png[/img][/url] I should really take this opportunity to actually gene her up... [emoji=water rune size=1]
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO MY LITTLE SEAFARING CAPTAIN IS SO READY FOR THIS
41124875_350.png
I should really take this opportunity to actually gene her up...
item_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.gif
~FR Time +1~
~Friend Request & RP friendly~
Wooooo! My sea-faring crew is ready for some sailing action! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/13109481][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/131095/13109481_350.png[/img][/url]
Wooooo! My sea-faring crew is ready for some sailing action!

13109481_350.png
30oPYgq.png
Hi, I'm new!!!
Happy Birthday, Flight Rising!

I cannot express my extreme happiness at finding this site when I did (just shy of 2 weeks ago! Crazy right?!) and I'm even MORE ecstatic that it's as awesome and thorough as I could've hoped. I should actually make a post about how I'm using this site as a tool to usher in a wave of responsibility in my adult life, but for now-

Happy birthday, Flight Rising! I'm so, so glad you exist. My brother would've loved to be here, and my friends I brought along with me love it now.
Thank you!!!
Hi, I'm new!!!
Happy Birthday, Flight Rising!

I cannot express my extreme happiness at finding this site when I did (just shy of 2 weeks ago! Crazy right?!) and I'm even MORE ecstatic that it's as awesome and thorough as I could've hoped. I should actually make a post about how I'm using this site as a tool to usher in a wave of responsibility in my adult life, but for now-

Happy birthday, Flight Rising! I'm so, so glad you exist. My brother would've loved to be here, and my friends I brought along with me love it now.
Thank you!!!
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 113 114