Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Oh no you don't!
At first, my initial thought for today's teaser was, "PATCHES, NOOOOOOOO"

But upon closer inspection, his hat doesn't have that compass design.

The plot thickens!!!
At first, my initial thought for today's teaser was, "PATCHES, NOOOOOOOO"

But upon closer inspection, his hat doesn't have that compass design.

The plot thickens!!!
qiTymVx.png zbfZPyc.png
The Tumblr teaser explicitly says that "Anniversary event starts 6:00 [FRT on the 8th]"

So like, that reads to me that it's highly likely to be an effort of some kind. They would probably call it an update otherwise.
The Tumblr teaser explicitly says that "Anniversary event starts 6:00 [FRT on the 8th]"

So like, that reads to me that it's highly likely to be an effort of some kind. They would probably call it an update otherwise.
tumblr_njke7h2LhL1rmxteho1_500.png

[quote name="Hawkfeather" date="2024-06-05 13:53:41" ] Staff, I think you need to ask your seagull supplier for your money back, because those are definitely crows /lh [/quote] Your seagull supplier continues to scam you xD Still crows
Hawkfeather wrote on 2024-06-05 13:53:41:
Staff, I think you need to ask your seagull supplier for your money back, because those are definitely crows /lh
Your seagull supplier continues to scam you xD Still crows
Wua5ROf.png
Navy?
Navy?
[center][font=gabriola][size=7][b]what will we do with a drunken sailor? what will we do with a drunken sailor? what will we do with a drunken sailor? early in the morning! way hay and up she rises! way hay and up she rises! way hay and up she rises! early in the morning! [/font][/size][/b][/center] [center][img]https://static.thenounproject.com/png/1129843-200.png[/img][/center]
what will we do with a drunken sailor?
early in the morning!

way hay and up she rises!
early in the morning!
1129843-200.png
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o1_500.gif
Honestly though if we do get more lore on the pirates of Sornieth that'd be awesome! Like we know they're here, they have a whole holiday and an npc who visits seasonally, whole costumes and accessories and scenes available... but we don't actually know anything about them. They just... exist.

Why? What do they do? Is there sea-faring trade between flights that lead to them becoming a thing? Are they all in the inland sea or do they go outside along the larger continental coast? Do different flights have different navies? Do different flights have different pirates? Boats!? What kinds of ships do dragons use? Do we have magitech/steam engine powered ships or are those rare? It's a whole new avenue we haven't really explored.

We don't have any official lore featuring them... do we?
Honestly though if we do get more lore on the pirates of Sornieth that'd be awesome! Like we know they're here, they have a whole holiday and an npc who visits seasonally, whole costumes and accessories and scenes available... but we don't actually know anything about them. They just... exist.

Why? What do they do? Is there sea-faring trade between flights that lead to them becoming a thing? Are they all in the inland sea or do they go outside along the larger continental coast? Do different flights have different navies? Do different flights have different pirates? Boats!? What kinds of ships do dragons use? Do we have magitech/steam engine powered ships or are those rare? It's a whole new avenue we haven't really explored.

We don't have any official lore featuring them... do we?

Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
actuallyadinosaur a tiny doodle of a small goose like dinosaur with yellow beak white feathers and red eyes
[img]https://laughingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Hat-on-Parrot.gif[/img]
Hat-on-Parrot.gif
FD1rkPC.png Maybe I shouldn't- (proceeds to max effort my artwork)

Friend Requests: Open

Chronically online and addicted.
OHHHHHH PIRATES???? i hope so i'm so excited :3
OHHHHHH PIRATES???? i hope so i'm so excited :3
YOpUP6k.gifnl1a1eC.gif

have a great day! fandergs are in my hibden!!!

588a7a83779b00a20abdb7eccfc4030263305992.png
[quote name="Hawkfeather" date="2024-06-06 09:29:53" ] [quote name="Hawkfeather" date="2024-06-05 13:53:41" ] Staff, I think you need to ask your seagull supplier for your money back, because those are definitely crows /lh [/quote] Your seagull supplier continues to scam you xD Still crows [/quote] I'll report it to Adobe! The track itself is labeled 'Seagulls in Distant Wind' [emoji=fae deadpan size=2]
Hawkfeather wrote on 2024-06-06 09:29:53:
Hawkfeather wrote on 2024-06-05 13:53:41:
Staff, I think you need to ask your seagull supplier for your money back, because those are definitely crows /lh
Your seagull supplier continues to scam you xD Still crows

I'll report it to Adobe! The track itself is labeled 'Seagulls in Distant Wind'

[quote name="@Sinnabelle" date="2024-06-06 09:23:09" ] I wanna know who made the music it's so good. ;O; [/quote] According to Aequorin: [quote name="Aequorin" date="2024-06-04 13:37:19" ] @/NefariousKing, @/LittleParade, the audio is from Lush Lo-Fi by Origin Sound, specifically Lofi Pop Breeze, available to us through our Adobe license. [/quote] Haven't been able to find the demo/sample online though. u.u
@Sinnabelle wrote on 2024-06-06 09:23:09:
I wanna know who made the music it's so good. ;O;

According to Aequorin:
Aequorin wrote on 2024-06-04 13:37:19:
@/NefariousKing, @/LittleParade, the audio is from Lush Lo-Fi by Origin Sound, specifically Lofi Pop Breeze, available to us through our Adobe license.

Haven't been able to find the demo/sample online though. u.u
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist | Light Flight emblem sprite by Baelfin
small dragon banner by Caprexes