Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Oh no you don't!
Wind ancient, or Tidelord sighting? [s]probably the former, but imagine it turns out to be both! [emoji=gaoler star size=1][/s]
Wind ancient, or Tidelord sighting? probably the former, but imagine it turns out to be both!
wait a minute...june 8th is also the frversary update......
if this is just an ancient release, its probably gonna be real special
wait a minute...june 8th is also the frversary update......
if this is just an ancient release, its probably gonna be real special
>aleph
>it/its
>+3 frt
>alterhuman
>rivethead
>delete system32
Hnet-com-image.png
Now I've caught a David Bowie earworm ("willld is the winnd..")
Now I've caught a David Bowie earworm ("willld is the winnd..")
(Note to self: get a decent forum signature)
very exciting!!
very exciting!!
tDeKDnH.png awLHn.gif the mountains are calling and I must go...
Wind, sea, navigation and map are all the elements of those teasers.
I think that's impossibile to find out what this is about, but will be something BIG because it's for the anniversary, so I don't think that will be a new ancient because they release ancient regularly and more than once per year... so it should be something else
Wind, sea, navigation and map are all the elements of those teasers.
I think that's impossibile to find out what this is about, but will be something BIG because it's for the anniversary, so I don't think that will be a new ancient because they release ancient regularly and more than once per year... so it should be something else
rreea8E.gif
@thaumiel I was thinking of a possible Wind ancient, too. The combination of wind-related comments and the pictures of the ocean makes me think of those seabirds like frigates and Stellar's eagles that can soar for miles and miles without landing. If we do get an ancient, maybe it's something like that?

I'm also hoping that everything is hinting at some more pirate/cartography/nautical adventure-related stuff. Maybe even something to do with windsailing or airships? Scenes, apparel, or even a new coli venue/activity related to any those things would be fun. But then I'm highly biased. :P

Either way, I'm looking forward to it!
@thaumiel I was thinking of a possible Wind ancient, too. The combination of wind-related comments and the pictures of the ocean makes me think of those seabirds like frigates and Stellar's eagles that can soar for miles and miles without landing. If we do get an ancient, maybe it's something like that?

I'm also hoping that everything is hinting at some more pirate/cartography/nautical adventure-related stuff. Maybe even something to do with windsailing or airships? Scenes, apparel, or even a new coli venue/activity related to any those things would be fun. But then I'm highly biased. :P

Either way, I'm looking forward to it!
Idk I’d we’re getting a wind ancient or Tidelord’s return but I am firmly here for either/or.
Idk I’d we’re getting a wind ancient or Tidelord’s return but I am firmly here for either/or.
So stoked! The only thing that would disappoint me would be Beastclan-centric stuff. New ancient, new modern, new continent, even just a barrage of apparel, I’d love anything as long as it’s not humanoid related
So stoked! The only thing that would disappoint me would be Beastclan-centric stuff. New ancient, new modern, new continent, even just a barrage of apparel, I’d love anything as long as it’s not humanoid related
hoMNYDJ.png
Oh my
Oh my
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
Ooh, something is happening~! [emoji=aether star size=1]
Ooh, something is happening~!
rainbow-flag-6stripe.png Griff {} she/they