Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Oh no you don't!
Okay, this is either Tidelord's return, a new pirate dragon character, or perhaps new Water dragons?

Either way, I can't wait to see what's coming this Saturday!
Okay, this is either Tidelord's return, a new pirate dragon character, or perhaps new Water dragons?

Either way, I can't wait to see what's coming this Saturday!
shadowshieldl.png StRQpZw.png shadowshieldr.png
WHAT A WONDERFUL DAYYYY
WHAT A WONDERFUL DAYYYY
tumblr_inline_nwugy41p9E1t7d5o3_500.gif
TIDELORD RETURNS!
TIDELORD RETURNS!
m3KefNe.png
new Flight added to World Map ???
new Flight added to World Map ???
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
I really don't know how could be with those hints, but in the dev tracker the said that those aren't hints but only teaser so I think it's fair that I dind't understood ahah aniway a small recap from dev tracker [quote name="Aequorin" date="2024-06-03 09:26:19" ] [quote name="EclipseDragon" date="2024-06-03 09:18:25" ] I can't bring myself to believe that it's adventure mode. Maybe staff has decided to bring tidelord back early. [/quote] I'm going to gently deflate this particular hype bubble now—[b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3130790#post_3130790]don't hype yourselves up for the Tidelord's return[/url][/b] for this year's anniversary. The mystery of Tidelord's disappearance is tied to our adventure/campaign feature. I'm sorry to disappoint anyone hoping for this. That being said, there's still [i]plenty[/i] to be excited about for this anniversary! Hype away; we're just encouraging you to [b]hype responsibly[/b]. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=new friend size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/quote] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2024-06-03 13:07:49" ] [quote name="KnightNight" date="2024-06-03 12:45:19" ] Wait… He’s finally coming home! Tidelord is coming home! [/quote] Alas...he is not, at least not for the anniversary. [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3130790]The mystery of Tidelord's disappearance is linked with our upcoming adventure/campaign feature.[/url][/b] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/quote] So guys, this isn't about the Tidelord
I really don't know how could be with those hints, but in the dev tracker the said that those aren't hints but only teaser so I think it's fair that I dind't understood ahah

aniway a small recap from dev tracker
Aequorin wrote on 2024-06-03 09:26:19:
EclipseDragon wrote on 2024-06-03 09:18:25:
I can't bring myself to believe that it's adventure mode.
Maybe staff has decided to bring tidelord back early.

I'm going to gently deflate this particular hype bubble now—don't hype yourselves up for the Tidelord's return for this year's anniversary. The mystery of Tidelord's disappearance is tied to our adventure/campaign feature. I'm sorry to disappoint anyone hoping for this.

That being said, there's still plenty to be excited about for this anniversary! Hype away; we're just encouraging you to hype responsibly.

Aequorin wrote on 2024-06-03 13:07:49:
KnightNight wrote on 2024-06-03 12:45:19:
Wait… He’s finally coming home! Tidelord is coming home!

Alas...he is not, at least not for the anniversary. The mystery of Tidelord's disappearance is linked with our upcoming adventure/campaign feature.

So guys, this isn't about the Tidelord

rreea8E.gif
staff is gonna use the storm to shipwreck the entire site/j

we are under the water

edit: new continent??? wof story arc 3 style
staff is gonna use the storm to shipwreck the entire site/j

we are under the water

edit: new continent??? wof story arc 3 style
JHqnR5C.png
hh5n4WA.png
MUYNhfy.png
0zVuogN.pngVuEA8yw.png
SfomeH6.pnglPoWWek.png5UPwWzW.png0V1ZRzO.pngmFx3X6M.png
I have 150 dragons
to write lore for

5hF3FGk.png
loimysO.png
Pgv53XB.png
we get Beastclans History Maremaids ore maren ??
we get Beastclans History Maremaids ore maren ??
Tidedad? j-j
Tidedad? j-j
TO3CCkr.png
Wooo!
Wooo!
Something’s coming! I’m kind of hoping it’s Tidelord’s return but, really, I’m just happy to be looking forward to something!
Something’s coming! I’m kind of hoping it’s Tidelord’s return but, really, I’m just happy to be looking forward to something!
hc7MLaK.png