Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Feathered Wings & Flowering Foes
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39
I need those wings...
I need those wings...
Love the new feather wings, but somebody REALLY needs to quality check the artist, especially in regard to the guardian where the female wings curve inward and down. It looks lazy for them to simply cut off when it clearly doesn't on other breeds.
Love the new feather wings, but somebody REALLY needs to quality check the artist, especially in regard to the guardian where the female wings curve inward and down. It looks lazy for them to simply cut off when it clearly doesn't on other breeds.
who even needs seraph
who even needs seraph
Why always the underside of the wings only? D:
Anyways I need a thousand of those wings.
Why always the underside of the wings only? D:
Anyways I need a thousand of those wings.
The wings look extremely weird and not particularly pleasant to look at on some dragons like both spirals and the female imperial. Why only the undersides of the wings? Awesome with the coatls, though.

I'm glad we have more familiars, though.
The wings look extremely weird and not particularly pleasant to look at on some dragons like both spirals and the female imperial. Why only the undersides of the wings? Awesome with the coatls, though.

I'm glad we have more familiars, though.
[quote name="Cynderbark" date="2014-08-08 09:32:17"]who even needs seraph[/quote] I need seraph AND tons of new app, hey D:
Cynderbark wrote on 2014-08-08 09:32:17:
who even needs seraph

I need seraph AND tons of new app, hey D:
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
Just got a Janustrap, YAHHOOoo [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/044753bb3ff4fe2dc408841a20aeb423/tumblr_n9zvoze5t71tok0u0o1_400.png[/img]
Just got a Janustrap, YAHHOOoo

tumblr_n9zvoze5t71tok0u0o1_400.png
hP3vDfK.gif
Wings and familiar is good idea =D
BUT
I really don't like a new nest ... -_-
older nest is beatiful ,but this is look like for baby player ... GGrrr !
Wings and familiar is good idea =D
BUT
I really don't like a new nest ... -_-
older nest is beatiful ,but this is look like for baby player ... GGrrr !
banner_gif_to_my_character_by_crayzywolfmoon-da11w7d.gif
SMILING FLY TRAPS!? MUST GET!!!
SMILING FLY TRAPS!? MUST GET!!!
In regard to new breed swap threads: if you decline my offer and I make the same offer later, please know I've legit forgotten I made the offer already and I'm sorry for bothering you twice. I have a garbage memory.
The new items look good! I'm wondering, though, if there are any adjustments to marketplace stock rates in the works -- even months later, silk apparel is still sniped out of the mp as soon as it appears, and everybody knows how ridiculous it is trying to get Smoke. Having Flight Rising be an endless round of Marketplace Refreshing kinda limits the fun value.
The new items look good! I'm wondering, though, if there are any adjustments to marketplace stock rates in the works -- even months later, silk apparel is still sniped out of the mp as soon as it appears, and everybody knows how ridiculous it is trying to get Smoke. Having Flight Rising be an endless round of Marketplace Refreshing kinda limits the fun value.
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39