Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Feathered Wings & Flowering Foes
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
I'm beginning to doubt they even exist they're flying off the shelves so fast!
I'm beginning to doubt they even exist they're flying off the shelves so fast!
[quote name="Shienvien" date="2014-08-09 09:31:45"]Carnivorous plants? Carnivorous plants! (I am also a bit disappointed at the removal of cindershrooms, though...)[/quote] I'm the same about the cindershroops. I have like... no plant eaters in my lair (two Tundras and a Pearlcatcher) so I almost never have to go plant gathering, and my gathering turns are used trying to keep my army of insect eaters fed, or my meat eaters, or are put towards scavenging and digging so that I have something resembling a decent amount of money. ;-; Everything else in this update is beautiful though, even if I'm not the biggest fan of the wings myself I can see why they're so popular, and once I get this new Coli team fully trained up I'm gonna hunt the Wavespun wings just to collect them because they're so pretty.
Shienvien wrote on 2014-08-09 09:31:45:
Carnivorous plants? Carnivorous plants!

(I am also a bit disappointed at the removal of cindershrooms, though...)

I'm the same about the cindershroops. I have like... no plant eaters in my lair (two Tundras and a Pearlcatcher) so I almost never have to go plant gathering, and my gathering turns are used trying to keep my army of insect eaters fed, or my meat eaters, or are put towards scavenging and digging so that I have something resembling a decent amount of money. ;-;

Everything else in this update is beautiful though, even if I'm not the biggest fan of the wings myself I can see why they're so popular, and once I get this new Coli team fully trained up I'm gonna hunt the Wavespun wings just to collect them because they're so pretty.
#UnnamedIsValid
My pronouns are xe/xim/xir/xirself.
Wishlist on the dragon
61671499.png Dragon Purchase Preference Poll
Closes 12:01 server time. Sept 1st.
4 days is enough for me to miss feathered wings
4 days is enough for me to miss feathered wings
tumblr_n7uy6xqJQG1r1kdulo2_r1_500.gif[/url] bUMd35S.png
This wings (and silks) must be made of Smoke because i never even seen them in marketplace ;)
This wings (and silks) must be made of Smoke because i never even seen them in marketplace ;)
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
By seepratintti
I just can't seem to get any of the wings from the MP! Guess I'll have to wait a few months
OTL
I just can't seem to get any of the wings from the MP! Guess I'll have to wait a few months
OTL
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
When will cloudy wings be available for swipp again?
T.T
When will cloudy wings be available for swipp again?
T.T
Oh my, I love the wings c:
Oh my, I love the wings c:
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
I love the wings, but the more I look at them on my male coatl progen the weirder one particular part looks to me! [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43457459/whattheheck.png[/img] There's a weird line that I believe is the actual wing's shading showing through on the apparel wing in the little area I circled. This bothers me to no end and I doubt it'll be fixed, but the real wing's shading popping up like that looks really jarring next to the thinner lineart of the rest of the border between the real coatl wing and the cloudy feathered wings. It's a shame, because I really like the apparel otherwise!
I love the wings, but the more I look at them on my male coatl progen the weirder one particular part looks to me!

whattheheck.png

There's a weird line that I believe is the actual wing's shading showing through on the apparel wing in the little area I circled. This bothers me to no end and I doubt it'll be fixed, but the real wing's shading popping up like that looks really jarring next to the thinner lineart of the rest of the border between the real coatl wing and the cloudy feathered wings.

It's a shame, because I really like the apparel otherwise!
H81sG6x.png book_badge_day_1_75px.pngworm_badge_75px.pngpotion_badge_day_6_75px.pngFire_badge_day_3_75px.pngbroken_jar_badge_75px.png
Sleepy tundra by Dlady!
ohhh… very pretty wings indeed!
ohhh… very pretty wings indeed!
O1sbS.gifPMuSq.gifptaI2.gifk9OMV.gif
interesting...
.. also i cant remember what the other nest looked like ! (me and my memory)
interesting...
.. also i cant remember what the other nest looked like ! (me and my memory)
TIDELORD_sig.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39