Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | got hit with a glitch
The fact that this hasn't been fixed yet is absurd quite frankly.
The fact that this hasn't been fixed yet is absurd quite frankly.
Oh yikes that is a terrifying glitch.
I keep the majority of my g1s in my hibden thankfully, but I have several breeding projects going at any given time, and for example right now I have several pairs for an imp project and it would suck to lose a whole month to one of the dragons getting bred to the wrong dragon.
Oh yikes that is a terrifying glitch.
I keep the majority of my g1s in my hibden thankfully, but I have several breeding projects going at any given time, and for example right now I have several pairs for an imp project and it would suck to lose a whole month to one of the dragons getting bred to the wrong dragon.
ode is so beautiful. man. other g1s in this thread that were affected too, sheesh, i wouldnt have known either if not for this. always considered having a hibden-perma lair aside one trainer, i guess this glitch is all the motivation i needed.

Seriously hope it gets resolved or we get a discard nest option in lieu of egg rot.
ode is so beautiful. man. other g1s in this thread that were affected too, sheesh, i wouldnt have known either if not for this. always considered having a hibden-perma lair aside one trainer, i guess this glitch is all the motivation i needed.

Seriously hope it gets resolved or we get a discard nest option in lieu of egg rot.
I don't collect unbred g1s, but since it sounds important to you to have your dragons that way I would wait with hatching the nest. You might have to take the defeat eventually if it never gets fixed, but I think you will truly regret if you hatch it, and then shortly after the glitch gets fixed.

I'm sorry this happened to you and others :/
I don't collect unbred g1s, but since it sounds important to you to have your dragons that way I would wait with hatching the nest. You might have to take the defeat eventually if it never gets fixed, but I think you will truly regret if you hatch it, and then shortly after the glitch gets fixed.

I'm sorry this happened to you and others :/
5409.png bDmZHbw.png
Soloee
windiishe/her
cs dv
Idk what I'm doing ~
a129Nss.png
NJY6F8t.png
IrrC5OJ.png
8094.png
I would love to do nest rentals again but will not while this glitch exists. Imagining my XXX getting stuck with random, probably fodder offspring would be a nightmare
I would love to do nest rentals again but will not while this glitch exists. Imagining my XXX getting stuck with random, probably fodder offspring would be a nightmare
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
This glitch is literally terrifying, and because of it I've been staying far, far away from the nesting grounds. I'd honestly just wait until you get a response of some kind before you decide to hatch it, and I think there's something seriously wrong with things if you can't get a nest that you didn't even intend to make cancelled. This is a bug, after all, and the fact that something this major hasn't been fixed by now is really annoying.
This glitch is literally terrifying, and because of it I've been staying far, far away from the nesting grounds. I'd honestly just wait until you get a response of some kind before you decide to hatch it, and I think there's something seriously wrong with things if you can't get a nest that you didn't even intend to make cancelled. This is a bug, after all, and the fact that something this major hasn't been fixed by now is really annoying.
34821.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
I'm so scared of this happening with my G1s, most of whom I keep in my main lair. I have heard that previewing will show hatchlings for who's actually paired, so you do have a chance to catch the glitch and fix it before you lay the nest.

As for your lovely dragon, ode, I'm so sorry this happened. I really hope support can help and that this glitch gets fixed soon :(
I'm so scared of this happening with my G1s, most of whom I keep in my main lair. I have heard that previewing will show hatchlings for who's actually paired, so you do have a chance to catch the glitch and fix it before you lay the nest.

As for your lovely dragon, ode, I'm so sorry this happened. I really hope support can help and that this glitch gets fixed soon :(
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png
***, that's a thing? Man, I wanted to work on those breeding achievements and get some free fodder, but now I think I'd rather not breed my dragons for a while.

Thanks for making this post, and sorry for your and everyone else's dragons. Disappointing that such a major bug hasn't been fixed already.
***, that's a thing? Man, I wanted to work on those breeding achievements and get some free fodder, but now I think I'd rather not breed my dragons for a while.

Thanks for making this post, and sorry for your and everyone else's dragons. Disappointing that such a major bug hasn't been fixed already.
[quote name="Tzinoka" date="2024-05-30 11:34:32" ] Maybe continue to send in support tickets to try to get it rolled back [/quote] Please don't do this. Support currently does not have a way to roll back a nest once it's set. This is a bug we're actively investigating. We've added logging and are adding even more logging to try and get the data we need to reproduce this bug internally. There is also a blocker in place that should prevent the breeding of dragons that weren't selected by the player in the drop down menus. If that's not working, we also need to identify what's going on there. [b]In the meantime, don't hatch or incubate any nest impacted by this bug.[/b]
Tzinoka wrote on 2024-05-30 11:34:32:
Maybe continue to send in support tickets to try to get it rolled back

Please don't do this. Support currently does not have a way to roll back a nest once it's set.

This is a bug we're actively investigating. We've added logging and are adding even more logging to try and get the data we need to reproduce this bug internally. There is also a blocker in place that should prevent the breeding of dragons that weren't selected by the player in the drop down menus. If that's not working, we also need to identify what's going on there. In the meantime, don't hatch or incubate any nest impacted by this bug.
so sorry :( this is awful.

this glitch has been scaring me too, although none of my pairs are g1s or even part of lore so if it happened to me it wouldn't be too big of a deal, but i'd still be unhappy. i only have one active dragon that i'm praying doesn't get caught up in this.
hopefully this is fixed soon, i've seen so many people get hit by this glitch and i feel for y'all. at least they need to discard the nests/roll them back if they don't have the means to fix it yet. i think an unable to breed scroll would be a lovely addition for many reasons. maybe it'll finally happen soon with how requested its been.

i saw on a previous thread that you could catch this before it happened by doing the "preview hatchlings" before confirming the nests to check the right parents. does that still work, or did it ever work? i'm not sure if it can still switch the pair after you confirm.
so sorry :( this is awful.

this glitch has been scaring me too, although none of my pairs are g1s or even part of lore so if it happened to me it wouldn't be too big of a deal, but i'd still be unhappy. i only have one active dragon that i'm praying doesn't get caught up in this.
hopefully this is fixed soon, i've seen so many people get hit by this glitch and i feel for y'all. at least they need to discard the nests/roll them back if they don't have the means to fix it yet. i think an unable to breed scroll would be a lovely addition for many reasons. maybe it'll finally happen soon with how requested its been.

i saw on a previous thread that you could catch this before it happened by doing the "preview hatchlings" before confirming the nests to check the right parents. does that still work, or did it ever work? i'm not sure if it can still switch the pair after you confirm.
7oyHvos.png
OuP0IWM.png911operator.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngBT1N47G.pngJ8QoPxT.png
ll0CfnD.pngVvgJdjI.png q9EEy5M.png UqlBGwo.png5hF3FGk.pngTW8ViqF.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.png3CzZFT6.pngYUzmw5z.pngJEtmhoV.png