Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
1 2 ... 794 795 796 797 798 ... 800 801
@TheWhiteHart: Crunchy scones just make them better for dipping into tea! :D Let me get the guests ready for their battlefield soiree~
@TheWhiteHart: Crunchy scones just make them better for dipping into tea! :D Let me get the guests ready for their battlefield soiree~
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings

Okay, so ... it wasn't food poisoning, we're pretty sure. Maybe it was over work, or one too many mud baths, but your dragons swear they didn't eat my scone-things -- or are they charcoal briquette things? -- and I'm tempted to believe them.

Treat them gently when they find their way home! They deserve it.
@mercurialwings

Okay, so ... it wasn't food poisoning, we're pretty sure. Maybe it was over work, or one too many mud baths, but your dragons swear they didn't eat my scone-things -- or are they charcoal briquette things? -- and I'm tempted to believe them.

Treat them gently when they find their way home! They deserve it.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart Hello! Can I put 2 dragons on the wait list?
I want to buy it for them Achievement Unlocked package!
They are now at LV.17,I want to know how much I should pay?
I want to pay with G!
@TheWhiteHart Hello! Can I put 2 dragons on the wait list?
I want to buy it for them Achievement Unlocked package!
They are now at LV.17,I want to know how much I should pay?
I want to pay with G!
@kaofish10

That would be 203 gems each. :) If that sounds good to you I'll put you on the waitlist and ping you on monday to have you send your dragons over.
@kaofish10

That would be 203 gems each. :) If that sounds good to you I'll put you on the waitlist and ping you on monday to have you send your dragons over.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart Pls notify me at a convenient time!
I'm ready to send them both to summer camp!
I hope you will exercise them hard!
@TheWhiteHart Pls notify me at a convenient time!
I'm ready to send them both to summer camp!
I hope you will exercise them hard!
@kaofish10

I'll see you on Monday!
@kaofish10

I'll see you on Monday!
TtDzTWB.png
I keep forgetting to ask for tea, so here I am asking for two tickets for that queue~ xD
I keep forgetting to ask for tea, so here I am asking for two tickets for that queue~ xD
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings

For your lovelies? Always!
@mercurialwings

For your lovelies? Always!
TtDzTWB.png
@kaofish10

Go ahead and send your pretty pair on over when you have a moment and I'll get started on them sometime Mondayish! (And if they're lucky, let them escape me sometime Tuesday)
@kaofish10

Go ahead and send your pretty pair on over when you have a moment and I'll get started on them sometime Mondayish! (And if they're lucky, let them escape me sometime Tuesday)
TtDzTWB.png
@kaofish10

Your two troublemakers are alllllllmost ready. One fight should do it, giving you that missing achievement your heart so desires!
@kaofish10

Your two troublemakers are alllllllmost ready. One fight should do it, giving you that missing achievement your heart so desires!
TtDzTWB.png
1 2 ... 794 795 796 797 798 ... 800 801