Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Verdes Skincents | Stars Last Wish
@Verdes no I haven't. I apologize I signed up pretty late, though to be fair I haven't been getting GASP pings that I should be getting. I changed my pings because I was getting mostly pings for skins I had no interest in, and now I'm getting nothing even though I have myself down for bones/skeleton ect, I keep missing them :(

I thought I also was in your pinglist but I guess not, but just added myself! :)
@Verdes no I haven't. I apologize I signed up pretty late, though to be fair I haven't been getting GASP pings that I should be getting. I changed my pings because I was getting mostly pings for skins I had no interest in, and now I'm getting nothing even though I have myself down for bones/skeleton ect, I keep missing them :(

I thought I also was in your pinglist but I guess not, but just added myself! :)
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
@9th
Ouh, maybe there's some glitch... You could try to reapply? I'm gonna be honest, I set it once and then never checking again LOL... :sob:
Alright, ty for letting me know! I'll send it over to you
@9th
Ouh, maybe there's some glitch... You could try to reapply? I'm gonna be honest, I set it once and then never checking again LOL... :sob:
Alright, ty for letting me know! I'll send it over to you
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
@Verdes I signed up for ponderer super recently, so I haven’t gotten it yet ;w;

Tysm for thé thinker PA tho!
@Verdes I signed up for ponderer super recently, so I haven’t gotten it yet ;w;

Tysm for thé thinker PA tho!
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist
  • i'm actually the prettiest yiny princess
@Kiln
Alr! I sent over a copy ^^
@Kiln
Alr! I sent over a copy ^^
L8kPJSl.png
X6le0pA.png
I have received it, thank you :D
I have received it, thank you :D
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
Alr! Thanks for letting me know! [emoji=butterfly 2 size=1]
Alr! Thanks for letting me know!
L8kPJSl.png
X6le0pA.png
@Verdes
Hi, I was wondering if you're still taking preorders on your fish dusthide series. It's still on your spreadsheet but also I know it's been a little while since the preorders started so I wanted to double check first before I signed up for one.
@Verdes
Hi, I was wondering if you're still taking preorders on your fish dusthide series. It's still on your spreadsheet but also I know it's been a little while since the preorders started so I wanted to double check first before I signed up for one.
@DivineDisease Hello o// I apologise for a later response, I was busy ^^'' For convinience's sake, I've shelved the series today! You can sign up in the "shelved/ reprints" section now [emoji=undertide size=1]
@DivineDisease
Hello o//
I apologise for a later response, I was busy ^^''
For convinience's sake, I've shelved the series today! You can sign up in the "shelved/ reprints" section now
L8kPJSl.png
X6le0pA.png
@Verdes
Thanks for letting me know. No worries on being busy.
I tried to sign up on the spreadsheet but it's not letting me edit the cells. Can you add me to the list for 'Fish Theorist?' Thanks. ^^
@Verdes
Thanks for letting me know. No worries on being busy.
I tried to sign up on the spreadsheet but it's not letting me edit the cells. Can you add me to the list for 'Fish Theorist?' Thanks. ^^
@DivineDisease OH I FORGOT TO UNLOCK IT- [emoji=sandsurge size=1] Ofc, I will add you and fix the issue AHSHS, thank you for letting me know I completely forgot !! :pray:
@DivineDisease
OH I FORGOT TO UNLOCK IT-
Ofc, I will add you and fix the issue AHSHS, thank you for letting me know I completely forgot !! :pray:
L8kPJSl.png
X6le0pA.png