Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSE] Via's 10th Anniversary Giveaway!
I've filled out the form! Congratulations to ten years on FR! >v<
So far, I think my favorite memory is finally finishing geneing my custom progen and awakening my very first familiar! ^^
I've filled out the form! Congratulations to ten years on FR! >v<
So far, I think my favorite memory is finally finishing geneing my custom progen and awakening my very first familiar! ^^
EI9hMzj.png Stuff
Stuff

Wishlist
Badges
Sales tab
_
_

2KAdknV.png
JvUa9ma.png
Shadowling.png
Please-ping.png
eL2ee4F.gif
Just filled out the form!

I'm a newish player (started April 2nd) but i've come to really love this site! I think within a week or so of me playing I made a really really good friend, and we've been on & off messaging each other since :) We're both in a similar age group, so I can't wait to see how we've been doing at the end of the school year!
Just filled out the form!

I'm a newish player (started April 2nd) but i've come to really love this site! I think within a week or so of me playing I made a really really good friend, and we've been on & off messaging each other since :) We're both in a similar age group, so I can't wait to see how we've been doing at the end of the school year!
0T9buOf.png
sWGIYD3.png
wTVVdiJ.png
nRUr50B.png
hSzgn50.png
wLurwzJ.png
bCuiqGR.png
JDlFtpY.png
TfeviN2.png
bqI0ApO.png
joJXsVi.png
6meUms1.png
1zZlm83.png
J7D1quC.png
Plague-Only Lair!
jOPeF.gif
U6uOs.gif
Less than 2 weeks for this!
Less than 2 weeks for this!
8b3141df595203a995188abd3d7f4c3e5a8e206b.jpg
Bump
Bump
bump! Seeing this made me realize that my own 10 year anniversary is coming up in June of next year- Happy almost anniversary!!
bump! Seeing this made me realize that my own 10 year anniversary is coming up in June of next year- Happy almost anniversary!!
A13fmSz.png
DDN ♠ He/They ♠ FR +0
Skin & Accent Shop!
ePOliyb.pngMUYNhfy.png
o7ZCFYm.pngo7ZCFYm.png
5hF3FGk.png6KQB58c.png
A13fmSz.png
Filled out the form!! Congratulations on your 10 year anniversary!!!

My favorite memory still was on April 1st! I had gone to my clan profile page to go through my recent forum posts (usually to give previous adoption forums I've been to friendly bumps) and something caught my eye underneath the recent comment box.

Upon seeing my friend's recently changed profile pic of a snapper with the largest pair of googly eyes I've ever seen, I let out the loudest cackle that I'm surprised didn't wake up my sister! I then immediately told them how much seeing the derpy derg made my morning, and proceeded to give the saucer stare apparel to my fae to join in on the silly fun ^ ^
Filled out the form!! Congratulations on your 10 year anniversary!!!

My favorite memory still was on April 1st! I had gone to my clan profile page to go through my recent forum posts (usually to give previous adoption forums I've been to friendly bumps) and something caught my eye underneath the recent comment box.

Upon seeing my friend's recently changed profile pic of a snapper with the largest pair of googly eyes I've ever seen, I let out the loudest cackle that I'm surprised didn't wake up my sister! I then immediately told them how much seeing the derpy derg made my morning, and proceeded to give the saucer stare apparel to my fae to join in on the silly fun ^ ^
hFZSb6U.png
WvEXipG.png
lB92wkt.png
IAQX9qT.png
LGvol4P.png
tCsqc24.png
8GgdVkW.png
qJFAY9h.png
IrmwTXC.png
WQqmlDB.png
VgQr1kz.png
Congrats on the Anniversary, even if it has been a bit. I think I only saw this thread pop up now surprisingly (unless I forgot) but will gladly participate :3

Lets see fun flight rising story Hmmmm.

Ive only been active since this year despite the account having existed since last year so I cant think of too much on the top of my head.I do like how welcoming the community is however, and ive made some good aquaintances already. Best experience is thus just friendly people popping into the pms and being intrested in stuff like my lore lair.
Congrats on the Anniversary, even if it has been a bit. I think I only saw this thread pop up now surprisingly (unless I forgot) but will gladly participate :3

Lets see fun flight rising story Hmmmm.

Ive only been active since this year despite the account having existed since last year so I cant think of too much on the top of my head.I do like how welcoming the community is however, and ive made some good aquaintances already. Best experience is thus just friendly people popping into the pms and being intrested in stuff like my lore lair.
jJhmri0.pngnBLoI8v.pngBolw6Se.png
10 years on FR is a lot, congratulations on that. I bet it was/is fun to have something that lasts this long :)

When I bred my progenitors and hatched their first nest, I knew nothing about dragon economy. Put the hatchlings on the AH for 2.5kt and of course they sold almost immediately. Naive as I was I thought, oh, people really like my babies, guess they aren't as ugly as I thought. Little did I know.
Now, I can barely look at my progenitors' offspring because their children are named Saiph, Temperament (ok so far) and PokemonGo. I wish I had not done that, but OH WELL
10 years on FR is a lot, congratulations on that. I bet it was/is fun to have something that lasts this long :)

When I bred my progenitors and hatched their first nest, I knew nothing about dragon economy. Put the hatchlings on the AH for 2.5kt and of course they sold almost immediately. Naive as I was I thought, oh, people really like my babies, guess they aren't as ugly as I thought. Little did I know.
Now, I can barely look at my progenitors' offspring because their children are named Saiph, Temperament (ok so far) and PokemonGo. I wish I had not done that, but OH WELL
Only a few more days to enter this!
Only a few more days to enter this!
Last day to join the giveaway!
Last day to join the giveaway!