Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Astral Observatory [hiatus]
Sorry to see you go. I understand the need for a break in general. I wish you well in the next leg of your journey though life. When, one door closes another opens. Hope you will visit us once in awhile.

Thank you for all the lovelies you have giving us. <3
Sorry to see you go. I understand the need for a break in general. I wish you well in the next leg of your journey though life. When, one door closes another opens. Hope you will visit us once in awhile.

Thank you for all the lovelies you have giving us. <3
Feel Free To Visit Edamame's GardenYou helped Bello find all her lost socksHi, I'm Teady Bear. Click on me to see my friendsBadge of a water fountain with a ruby throated hummingbird and wild columbine lining the base.
I wish you well, thank you for taking the time to explain when you def didn't have to, and I just wanted to say your designs have been so cool to look at and are so pretty,, I hope you can find another creative outlet that causes you less stress :D!!
I wish you well, thank you for taking the time to explain when you def didn't have to, and I just wanted to say your designs have been so cool to look at and are so pretty,, I hope you can find another creative outlet that causes you less stress :D!!
qTcP5yI.pngXT6s1Yv.gifBEZgNm.png SQvVy8i.png 5M9CHlS.gif
i wish you well in all your future endeavors! i just followed this shop but your umas are lovely. :>
would there be any way to set aside some that're in stock - specifically angelic dream + wish? i'd love to get them before there's no more prints and you're gone since i know those prices will Skyrocket but will need to put some Real Currency into the funnee dragon game to get that many gems lol
i wish you well in all your future endeavors! i just followed this shop but your umas are lovely. :>
would there be any way to set aside some that're in stock - specifically angelic dream + wish? i'd love to get them before there's no more prints and you're gone since i know those prices will Skyrocket but will need to put some Real Currency into the funnee dragon game to get that many gems lol
2EXKK4M.pngrup7maF.png
@Judithan

Could I request an Incandescent Locks sent to me as a PA? I get gems on weekends and have wanted one for so long. I was able to grab one before they were gone. <3
@Judithan

Could I request an Incandescent Locks sent to me as a PA? I get gems on weekends and have wanted one for so long. I was able to grab one before they were gone. <3
Feel Free To Visit Edamame's GardenYou helped Bello find all her lost socksHi, I'm Teady Bear. Click on me to see my friendsBadge of a water fountain with a ruby throated hummingbird and wild columbine lining the base.
Oh I'm sad to see you go, I love your work and you seem like a nice person! I haven't been the best to you by overreacting and panicking other nothing, so I probably contributed to your stress and I am sorry for that.
Your reasons are very valid. I also feel very frustrated with the hatchling skins decisions, and if FR is becoming a source of stress it is definitely healthier to take a step back, at least temporarily. Hopefully you manage to feel better and come back at a later date! I wish you the best with what you decide to do.
Oh I'm sad to see you go, I love your work and you seem like a nice person! I haven't been the best to you by overreacting and panicking other nothing, so I probably contributed to your stress and I am sorry for that.
Your reasons are very valid. I also feel very frustrated with the hatchling skins decisions, and if FR is becoming a source of stress it is definitely healthier to take a step back, at least temporarily. Hopefully you manage to feel better and come back at a later date! I wish you the best with what you decide to do.
eUMhm7B.png
god speed man, glad i got to snag some of yr work before your hiatus. you are extremely talented

also agree on the zombie thing being weird when a Giant Monster Zombie is literally part of the lore and is Visible on the world map. crazy
god speed man, glad i got to snag some of yr work before your hiatus. you are extremely talented

also agree on the zombie thing being weird when a Giant Monster Zombie is literally part of the lore and is Visible on the world map. crazy
Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors! Your art has always been lovely and your Plush Ursa UMA remains one of my all time favorite accents in the game. I hope you find joy in your pursuits
Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors! Your art has always been lovely and your Plush Ursa UMA remains one of my all time favorite accents in the game. I hope you find joy in your pursuits
SxG7Whx.png TO5f5vS.png
mlHpBMC.png
spr01s5.pngbM4dOKD.png
@Judithan

Same thoughts here about everything you said. It's been something that's been in the back of my head ever since the hatchling rules were announced. It all feels so icky, but unfortunately I do love my dragons very much and it's not enough to get me to move onto something else quite yet.

Thanks for everything you've done for us on FR. Your UMAs will continue to beautify our dragons in your stead :> Please take care of yourself and I wish you luck on whatever you do next! <3
@Judithan

Same thoughts here about everything you said. It's been something that's been in the back of my head ever since the hatchling rules were announced. It all feels so icky, but unfortunately I do love my dragons very much and it's not enough to get me to move onto something else quite yet.

Thanks for everything you've done for us on FR. Your UMAs will continue to beautify our dragons in your stead :> Please take care of yourself and I wish you luck on whatever you do next! <3
H70vEAG.png 6oKassn.png
It's sad to see you go but I completely understand and empathize with your frustrations. I've also had my own personal dissatisfactions with the illogical/inconsistencies of certain policies as they relate to player creative liberty, and completely understand where you're coming from. If you ever decide to sell your art on another platform/medium (love ff7) I'd be very much interested ^^ take care and best wishes!
It's sad to see you go but I completely understand and empathize with your frustrations. I've also had my own personal dissatisfactions with the illogical/inconsistencies of certain policies as they relate to player creative liberty, and completely understand where you're coming from. If you ever decide to sell your art on another platform/medium (love ff7) I'd be very much interested ^^ take care and best wishes!
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Forever FREE Lair purge! Lotsa pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
☆☆Join the unofficial FR discord here!
QsENFIw.png
Sad to see you go.
It's not worth sticking around when you don't want to though. I wish you luck on your future endeavours :)
Sad to see you go.
It's not worth sticking around when you don't want to though. I wish you luck on your future endeavours :)
6359e1941805ff183bd0a8181719020023cc878d.png