Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Astral Observatory [hiatus]
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
I'm sorry to see you go, but I totally understand why. It absolutely sucks to see this mess happening. Hope you are well once you leave.
I'm sorry to see you go, but I totally understand why. It absolutely sucks to see this mess happening. Hope you are well once you leave.
I'm so sorry to see you go but I completely understand why! Absolutely kicking myself for only asking for Curiousity's Delight to be restocked a few days ago though. If anyone in this thread is selling theirs, I would love to buy it! I've been saving up.
I'm so sorry to see you go but I completely understand why! Absolutely kicking myself for only asking for Curiousity's Delight to be restocked a few days ago though. If anyone in this thread is selling theirs, I would love to buy it! I've been saving up.
gR2nWSA.png
Awh, I've only just found you and I find your works and what you do amazing and catching, in fact it's been a nice bucket of water because I kinda wanted to make accents/skins and market them as you do (yes because I think everyone deserves that kinda happiness too or something slightly accessible) ): sadge to see you go but, I understand your feelings, I'm in a similar spot when it comes to what you mentioned because... hey, bffr...
I wish you lots and the BEST of luck! Keep creating amazing art! <3
Awh, I've only just found you and I find your works and what you do amazing and catching, in fact it's been a nice bucket of water because I kinda wanted to make accents/skins and market them as you do (yes because I think everyone deserves that kinda happiness too or something slightly accessible) ): sadge to see you go but, I understand your feelings, I'm in a similar spot when it comes to what you mentioned because... hey, bffr...
I wish you lots and the BEST of luck! Keep creating amazing art! <3
Plant-Vash.png
> Art Gallery (Digital)
> G1 dragon list
+5 hours ahead of FR time
He/They menace
Adult
ll0CfnD.png
a2e1ae1baf2f2f8b720795dea9e4be1e5df6fba7.png
Bless your heart. What a hardship for you to go through. I am sorry it has come to this and sad to see you leave but totally understand. Your creations have brought so much beauty and joy. Thank you for them. I hope your next endeavors bring you many Blessings and Happiness! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Bless your heart. What a hardship for you to go through. I am sorry it has come to this and sad to see you leave but totally understand. Your creations have brought so much beauty and joy. Thank you for them. I hope your next endeavors bring you many Blessings and Happiness!
21uKuvK.pngatMelg3.pngO7kibGp.png
Super sad to see you go, loved seeing your skin and accent artwork and hope I can see more of your style elsewhere (even if not back here of FR) in future!

I'll treasure the accents of yours I own.

All the best <3
Super sad to see you go, loved seeing your skin and accent artwork and hope I can see more of your style elsewhere (even if not back here of FR) in future!

I'll treasure the accents of yours I own.

All the best <3
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47