Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
1 2 ... 793 794 795 796 797 ... 799 800
@LadyLB

I should have waited for Wednesday -- it being the third day of the week, and all - but time flew by faster than a fae in a tornado!
@LadyLB

I should have waited for Wednesday -- it being the third day of the week, and all - but time flew by faster than a fae in a tornado!
TtDzTWB.png
Can I put 2 dragons on the wait list?
Can I put 2 dragons on the wait list?
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
@FlareFighters

Sure! Go ahead and send them on over when you're ready, since you're right at the top!
@FlareFighters

Sure! Go ahead and send them on over when you're ready, since you're right at the top!
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart

May I reserve 2 more slots please? I found another 2 dragons in my lair that somehow escaped finishing their training!
@TheWhiteHart

May I reserve 2 more slots please? I found another 2 dragons in my lair that somehow escaped finishing their training!
LadyLB
@LadyLB

Absolutely!
@LadyLB

Absolutely!
TtDzTWB.png
@FlareFighters

Toothless is triumphant and Tanavra has become quite the terror. Be warned, I think he's the one who was summoning all the kamaitachi. So many kitty friends ... almost too many!
@FlareFighters

Toothless is triumphant and Tanavra has become quite the terror. Be warned, I think he's the one who was summoning all the kamaitachi. So many kitty friends ... almost too many!
TtDzTWB.png
Could I get two for tea in your queue please? ^ ^
Could I get two for tea in your queue please? ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings

I'll start the scones at once!
@mercurialwings

I'll start the scones at once!
TtDzTWB.png
@LadyLB

Your dragons were surprisingly helpful ... until the toads came. Then they were less than helpful, trying to run away as fast as their aether legs would take them!
@LadyLB

Your dragons were surprisingly helpful ... until the toads came. Then they were less than helpful, trying to run away as fast as their aether legs would take them!
TtDzTWB.png
@mercurialwings

The scones are a little on the toasty side, but some jam and cream should cover that up quite nicely!
@mercurialwings

The scones are a little on the toasty side, but some jam and cream should cover that up quite nicely!
TtDzTWB.png
1 2 ... 793 794 795 796 797 ... 799 800