Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | My third username change !
I changed mine once, and I really really want to change it again. It was originally FortuneMirror —> ClockwerkFortune, which is because when I joined I was a few years younger and in a steampunk/card game phase lol

When I eventually get the funds, I’m going to change it to my usual username, which I like a lot
I changed mine once, and I really really want to change it again. It was originally FortuneMirror —> ClockwerkFortune, which is because when I joined I was a few years younger and in a steampunk/card game phase lol

When I eventually get the funds, I’m going to change it to my usual username, which I like a lot
Call me Soli!
She/any
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
Minor
myL03yu.gif Art Shop

17JYCdP.gif
No random friend requests!
Non-exalt (I love my dragons)
Username means “small crow” (crow + ling)
94851218p.png
Eyyy we got the about page and options!!!
Eyyy we got the about page and options!!!

Dont be afraid to @ me! I dont bite
xYtMvtp.png
Changed mine once a LONG time ago, when I switched my username on everything from KoiHawk to Lumynox :D
Changed mine once a LONG time ago, when I switched my username on everything from KoiHawk to Lumynox :D
I’m planning to change it soon - Lighthouse is taken so I’ll take Lightehouse with an e, I suppose.

(Nobody take it please? Maybe? I like it.)
I’m planning to change it soon - Lighthouse is taken so I’ll take Lightehouse with an e, I suppose.

(Nobody take it please? Maybe? I like it.)
2xvYPbw.png

» Octavia

- Skin Shop
- Art Shop

» FR +1

- Please always ping me!
teardrop_small.png
all of my previous names were based on hyperfixations, this one’s neutral and my artist name i use on a lot of other sites :3
all of my previous names were based on hyperfixations, this one’s neutral and my artist name i use on a lot of other sites :3
eGBpGF4.png

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
I changed mine once, from CaIamity with an I instead of an l. It was the name of an old oc I had who I don't particularly care about any more, and it kept getting misspelled so I decided to get rid of it.

I took Ius cause it's short and recognizable, and the it's also the name of another character who I don't particularly care about. And, somehow, it still gets misspelled.

I changed mine once, from CaIamity with an I instead of an l. It was the name of an old oc I had who I don't particularly care about any more, and it kept getting misspelled so I decided to get rid of it.

I took Ius cause it's short and recognizable, and the it's also the name of another character who I don't particularly care about. And, somehow, it still gets misspelled.

34821.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
My old one I though was dated and cringy from my 13 year old self
Also it was a modified version of someone’s fandom username so there’s that
My old one I though was dated and cringy from my 13 year old self
Also it was a modified version of someone’s fandom username so there’s that
RSUsSvx.png
@NobleLycanthrope If I may chime in, I think your username can still fit the autumn aesthetic! I can picture a werewolf standing dressed in a white dress shirt and dark brown vest and matching dress pants, complete with a monocle lol. Perhaps he even has his own mansion in the autumnal woods, which he lives in to keep away from the general populace so as to not frighten them. [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1]
@NobleLycanthrope If I may chime in, I think your username can still fit the autumn aesthetic! I can picture a werewolf standing dressed in a white dress shirt and dark brown vest and matching dress pants, complete with a monocle lol. Perhaps he even has his own mansion in the autumnal woods, which he lives in to keep away from the general populace so as to not frighten them.
66999666.png
I've changed my username... at least three times that I can remember. Most of the username changes have had to do with full lair re-vamps (lore, aesthetic, flight changes, etc.), and they usually correspond to an OC that I'm writing at the time.
I've changed my username... at least three times that I can remember. Most of the username changes have had to do with full lair re-vamps (lore, aesthetic, flight changes, etc.), and they usually correspond to an OC that I'm writing at the time.
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
oh, nice! congrats on the name change :]

i've also changed mine just a week ago or so! i really despised my previous name, and i couldn't wait any longer. now it literally means "june", aka my online nickname, lol
oh, nice! congrats on the name change :]

i've also changed mine just a week ago or so! i really despised my previous name, and i couldn't wait any longer. now it literally means "june", aka my online nickname, lol
/// HAZIRAN
june, she/they, fr+10
////////////////////////