Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ Lyuna's Accents ] Slots filled
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
A slot for each please ^^
A slot for each please ^^
A slot each for Bouquet of Pearls and String of Roses, please? I have a couple of Imps that I've been searching for just the right skins for for so, so long, and these fit wonderfully owo
A slot each for Bouquet of Pearls and String of Roses, please? I have a couple of Imps that I've been searching for just the right skins for for so, so long, and these fit wonderfully owo
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
Could I get a slot for both Bouquet Of Pearls and String Of Roses please? c:
Could I get a slot for both Bouquet Of Pearls and String Of Roses please? c:
............................ 77188789.png
Twitch
Twitter
Breeding Projects
Goals & Wishes
79555124.png
I love em and would love to see recolors too!
I can't swing it right now but I did share the link in a couple servers <3
I love em and would love to see recolors too!
I can't swing it right now but I did share the link in a couple servers <3
Thank you so much @SimFeetUnder
The share is really appreciated!! <3
Thank you so much @SimFeetUnder
The share is really appreciated!! <3
slot for bouquet of pearls please
slot for bouquet of pearls please
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
Hey there everyone!

I've filled out the first run of Bouquet Of Pearls

If everyone on the run can send over the payment (850g) as soon as they're ready then I can go ahead and buy the blueprint! <3 No rush, but if you think there will be a considerable delay then feel free to let me know so I can prepare. Thank you all for your interest!

(Note: If you are on both accent runs you can send over both payments now if you wish, but that is not required. If you do, let me know so I can mark you down as paid for both)

@NorthernLiights
@RogueLoreWind
@Harmonywish
@Synthsational
@Gaston
@Malachite
@Aisuruu
@Altassar
Hey there everyone!

I've filled out the first run of Bouquet Of Pearls

If everyone on the run can send over the payment (850g) as soon as they're ready then I can go ahead and buy the blueprint! <3 No rush, but if you think there will be a considerable delay then feel free to let me know so I can prepare. Thank you all for your interest!

(Note: If you are on both accent runs you can send over both payments now if you wish, but that is not required. If you do, let me know so I can mark you down as paid for both)

@NorthernLiights
@RogueLoreWind
@Harmonywish
@Synthsational
@Gaston
@Malachite
@Aisuruu
@Altassar
[center]Can I just say I LOVE This skin you made: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94030243][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/940303/94030243_350.png[/img][/url] I can't remember if I've sent it but ahhhh I just found sunset on the AH and nabbed it. Must find a sibling for this lady <33[/center]
Can I just say I LOVE This skin you made:
94030243_350.png

I can't remember if I've sent it but ahhhh
I just found sunset on the AH and nabbed it. Must find a sibling for this lady <33
@NorthernLiights I don't always remember to reply to these but I want to say thank you so, so much for sharing your dragon wearing the skin!

Such a beautiful dragon too! I dropped her a like! <3 I always love seeing people using my skins. It really brightens my day. Thank you so much, I'm so glad you enjoy the skin!
@NorthernLiights I don't always remember to reply to these but I want to say thank you so, so much for sharing your dragon wearing the skin!

Such a beautiful dragon too! I dropped her a like! <3 I always love seeing people using my skins. It really brightens my day. Thank you so much, I'm so glad you enjoy the skin!
Bump
Bump
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26