Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Lightning Prodartivity 5/19-25
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
@CaptainDrakken

Order added in!
@CaptainDrakken

Order added in!
@TacoTequila
Sending 3 lv7s and 1 lv6 for my order with DeadlyInformant!
@TacoTequila
Sending 3 lv7s and 1 lv6 for my order with DeadlyInformant!
bite-sized Arcadia he/him
Shadowling
Flight Rising time plus 3
Old Oaks Dragon Sales
Free Food
Grinding
Custom Progen
bite-sized Mythos
@Denryu Love your examples, so since it looks like you've still got slots open does this request seem feasible to you? [b]Character:[/b] My sweetheart Whirligig: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39046409][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/390465/39046409_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Notes:[/b] He's got lore in his bio you can check if you'd like, but his personality's very cheerful and giving. For the pose, I was kinda thinking it'd be cute if he was napping while holding a fish plushie, which could possibly be vaguely reminiscent of the one on his accent. And speaking of his accent, would it be possible to include that too? Simplified is fine, and I don't care if it's on his left or right side, but in lore it's body paint that he thinks of as a tattoo. As for his apparel, you can include whichever pieces you're comfortable with, I'm not picky about any of them. If you're good with taking this order, I've already got enough leveled fodder to cover the price, too.
@Denryu

Love your examples, so since it looks like you've still got slots open does this request seem feasible to you?

Character: My sweetheart Whirligig:
39046409_350.png

Notes: He's got lore in his bio you can check if you'd like, but his personality's very cheerful and giving. For the pose, I was kinda thinking it'd be cute if he was napping while holding a fish plushie, which could possibly be vaguely reminiscent of the one on his accent. And speaking of his accent, would it be possible to include that too? Simplified is fine, and I don't care if it's on his left or right side, but in lore it's body paint that he thinks of as a tattoo. As for his apparel, you can include whichever pieces you're comfortable with, I'm not picky about any of them.

If you're good with taking this order, I've already got enough leveled fodder to cover the price, too.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@StarDay

Sending yet another 16 15 level 7 dragons for my order with @/Denryu
@StarDay

Sending yet another 16 15 level 7 dragons for my order with @/Denryu
Mini dergsCustom Tiny Dragons!Custom Tiny Dragons!
@WanderingTurtle
What a lovely lad :> Can do, you're order number 4 with me!
@WanderingTurtle
What a lovely lad :> Can do, you're order number 4 with me!
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
zTzr6M.png
@Zefyre 3 lv 10s for DeadlyInformant! Order 3 or 4 I guess??
@Zefyre 3 lv 10s for DeadlyInformant! Order 3 or 4 I guess??
TntJeP6.png
[quote name="DismasYves" date="2024-05-20 20:38:52" ] @/Zefyre 3 lv 10s for DeadlyInformant! Order 3 or 4 I guess?? [/quote] Any chance there are pinch attendants? I don't think Zefyre is online rn and no one else is marked as available. @an0nim00se I'll send to you! 3 lv 10s for DeadlyInformant.
DismasYves wrote on 2024-05-20 20:38:52:
@/Zefyre 3 lv 10s for DeadlyInformant! Order 3 or 4 I guess??
Any chance there are pinch attendants? I don't think Zefyre is online rn and no one else is marked as available.

@an0nim00se I'll send to you! 3 lv 10s for DeadlyInformant.
TntJeP6.png
@an0nim00se Another 3 lv 10s for DeadlyInformant, thank you!
@an0nim00se Another 3 lv 10s for DeadlyInformant, thank you!
TntJeP6.png
@/Denryu Character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93269503][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/932696/93269503_350.png[/img][/url] Notes: Not really sure except maybe make it look like he's flying/floating? Like those dragons in chinese mythology. I'm open to ideas! Edit: Feel free to omit the mountains and buildings. I'd much rather the emphasis be on the clouds and sun with maybe a crane or 2.
@/Denryu
Character:
93269503_350.png
Notes: Not really sure except maybe make it look like he's flying/floating? Like those dragons in chinese mythology. I'm open to ideas! Edit: Feel free to omit the mountains and buildings. I'd much rather the emphasis be on the clouds and sun with maybe a crane or 2.
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
@Reignhart
Oh he's majestic! Slot confirmed, you're order 5 with me :>
@Reignhart
Oh he's majestic! Slot confirmed, you're order 5 with me :>
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
zTzr6M.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13