Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Lightning Prodartivity 5/19-25
@TacoTequila sending 30 lvl 7s and 1 lvl 8 for keydotzip. should be all paid!
@TacoTequila sending 30 lvl 7s and 1 lvl 8 for keydotzip. should be all paid!
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@/TacoTequila Sending 2 lv 10s for DeadlyInformant! Sending to starday! Nvm you just picked up!
@/TacoTequila Sending 2 lv 10s for DeadlyInformant! Sending to starday! Nvm you just picked up!
xi3200H.png
TntJeP6.png xxx
@StarDay Sending 2 lv 10s for DeadlyInformant!
@StarDay Sending 2 lv 10s for DeadlyInformant!
xi3200H.png
TntJeP6.png xxx
@/StarDay 2 more level 10s for DeadlyInformant! Never mind they just picked up!
@/StarDay 2 more level 10s for DeadlyInformant! Never mind they just picked up!
xi3200H.png
TntJeP6.png xxx
@/StarDay Ok 2 more level 10s for DeadlyInformant, thank you! Sending to TacoTequila!
@/StarDay Ok 2 more level 10s for DeadlyInformant, thank you! Sending to TacoTequila!
xi3200H.png
TntJeP6.png xxx
@TacoTequila 2 level 10s for DeadlyInformant, thank you!
@TacoTequila 2 level 10s for DeadlyInformant, thank you!
xi3200H.png
TntJeP6.png xxx
@TacoTequila last 2 level 10s for the night, for DeadlyInformant! Will finish the order tomorrow.
@TacoTequila last 2 level 10s for the night, for DeadlyInformant! Will finish the order tomorrow.
xi3200H.png
TntJeP6.png xxx
@Fujiko18 Here you go! Hope it is to your liking c: [img]https://b.l3n.co/i/lDwUjK.png[/img] ----- @beehaw Here's the finished doodle, what a lovely fierce lady :> [img]https://a.l3n.co/i/lDwcqZ.png[/img]
@Fujiko18
Here you go! Hope it is to your liking c:
lDwUjK.png

@beehaw
Here's the finished doodle, what a lovely fierce lady :>
lDwcqZ.png
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
eE3DSM.png
@Denryu THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! You did an amazing job with her!!! She looks so beautiful and fierce!!! [emoji=coatl star size=1] I love the details so much!!! It's perfect!!! Thank you!!!!! [emoji=coatl love size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I will add this to her bio and link back to your shop in addition to the credit!
@Denryu

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! You did an amazing job with her!!! She looks so beautiful and fierce!!!

I love the details so much!!! It's perfect!!! Thank you!!!!!

I will add this to her bio and link back to your shop in addition to the credit!

@Denryu

Somehow I missed that ping D:

He turned out so cute! Thank you so much! Can I put it in his bio? With proper credit, of course!
@Denryu

Somehow I missed that ping D:

He turned out so cute! Thank you so much! Can I put it in his bio? With proper credit, of course!
Mini dergsCustom Tiny Dragons!Custom Tiny Dragons!