Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | type of dragon you use as avatar?
I used to do flight reps of my favorite dragons (I confused people for a few months bc one of my avatars was a nature rep even tho I was plague lol)
But now my avatar is a fan dragon of my Sona!
I used to do flight reps of my favorite dragons (I confused people for a few months bc one of my avatars was a nature rep even tho I was plague lol)
But now my avatar is a fan dragon of my Sona!
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
I tend to choose an avatar that best fits the vista I am currently using!
I tend to choose an avatar that best fits the vista I am currently using!
FMab3MX.gif
I tend to use my favorite dragons/ones that fit some vistas well.
I tend to use my favorite dragons/ones that fit some vistas well.
...business
I don't switch avatars very often but I don't like it when there's white space in the square, so I'll skip over Ridgebacks and Skydancers and Coatls (unless I've dressed them so the square is all filled up).
And then I choose of course a matching vista. But I tend to stick with this one because it's green and my Clan page is also green (nature banner).
I don't switch avatars very often but I don't like it when there's white space in the square, so I'll skip over Ridgebacks and Skydancers and Coatls (unless I've dressed them so the square is all filled up).
And then I choose of course a matching vista. But I tend to stick with this one because it's green and my Clan page is also green (nature banner).
UZ7PJLV.png ART SHOP
XWISH LIST
XSEEKING TO COMMISSION
XSTARRY NIGHT COLLECTION
I kept my random progen as my avatar for years because I have a real soft spot for him, but then I got this weird alien and I had to. Arcane, Primal, weird, Aether, purple, alien, everything I love in one! I just really like her and think she's one of the most characteristic dragons in my lair. Fits with the general theme too, given the vista and signature [emoji=aether laughing size=1]
I kept my random progen as my avatar for years because I have a real soft spot for him, but then I got this weird alien and I had to. Arcane, Primal, weird, Aether, purple, alien, everything I love in one! I just really like her and think she's one of the most characteristic dragons in my lair. Fits with the general theme too, given the vista and signature
J3t0n4O.png
Whoever I'm feeling at that moment hahehae
Whoever I'm feeling at that moment hahehae
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I just chose a green dragon to match the greens in my signature :) this dragon was actually specifically created to be my avatar dragon
although I've been wanting to change it for a while, I just have to find another new dragon first! (I have another I'm considering, but other than that I don't have any green dragons that I think would fit)
I just chose a green dragon to match the greens in my signature :) this dragon was actually specifically created to be my avatar dragon
although I've been wanting to change it for a while, I just have to find another new dragon first! (I have another I'm considering, but other than that I don't have any green dragons that I think would fit)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
i change mine A Lot but i tend to gravitate towards m-pose spirals and wildclaws because there's less white space [emoji=sunglasses size=1] usually i just pick whoever i think looks cool or a recent project i finished!
i change mine A Lot but i tend to gravitate towards m-pose spirals and wildclaws because there's less white space usually i just pick whoever i think looks cool or a recent project i finished!
33351.png
seylon
he/she
please ping if you need my attention!
I tend to use whatever looks the weirdest/most meme-y. Dragons with silly doggo skins are usually the winners for me.
I tend to use whatever looks the weirdest/most meme-y. Dragons with silly doggo skins are usually the winners for me.
Y7FuCx2.png
Hatchery ••• Freebies
Fire-Network.png
My avatar is my sona.
My avatar is my sona.
boogerzone.png J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
fkWjutW.png
i collect these
---->
Ghostly Aura
ezgif-1-d3d32aa5eb.gif