Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | type of dragon you use as avatar?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16
Mines just my self insert "goofy unstable goober" that I use in FR contexts
Mines just my self insert "goofy unstable goober" that I use in FR contexts
S4mCDlY.png
DRGtUkN.png
4kH8Iym.png
du0Hpyr.png
nHNO6ou.png
nGiXbMP.png
I8qrrEJ.png
2mzinXE.png
rF31KIO.png

I have no idea why i picked Trapbreaker as mine tbh. not a sona, nor my favorite looking dragon (though shes up there), not even a g1 i worked super hard on or anything. just one i've had for a really long time, and one i seem to resonate with aesthetically
I have no idea why i picked Trapbreaker as mine tbh. not a sona, nor my favorite looking dragon (though shes up there), not even a g1 i worked super hard on or anything. just one i've had for a really long time, and one i seem to resonate with aesthetically
RIuVQv5.png
i just think they look funky. sometimes it's a lore dragon, sometimes not.
i just think they look funky. sometimes it's a lore dragon, sometimes not.
Pgkz9Y7.png

he / him - +17 fr time - g1 collector
It's usually the current clan leader, with changes for fest weeks for a dragon with the appropriate element. So it used to be my custom progen Ceyrn prior to getting exalted. Nowadays I'm using Anya as my avatar. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/121088/12108731p.png[/img]
It's usually the current clan leader, with changes for fest weeks for a dragon with the appropriate element.

So it used to be my custom progen Ceyrn prior to getting exalted. Nowadays I'm using Anya as my avatar.

12108731p.png
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
I randomly picked.
I randomly picked.
YOauEPv.gif[/url I never knew Flight Rising had a forum for the longest time. Now that I do, so far it's awesome.
i just picked one i thought looked cute without doing too much to her. hoping once i can get started on some project dragons i'll change it to something i put real work into :3
i just picked one i thought looked cute without doing too much to her. hoping once i can get started on some project dragons i'll change it to something i put real work into :3
GJZzfu4.pngeinxuSg.png
MTtORbV.png
he/they
fr+3
proud cat dad :3
fr+3
pixel credit
aXbaYIT.pngqYCod4C.pngGfMVJEu.png
She's a dragon I like a lot, I like her colours and general vibe so much. Before I used to have my custom progen
She's a dragon I like a lot, I like her colours and general vibe so much. Before I used to have my custom progen
woWS5xE.png YMPbu9R.png
Pgv53XB.png
Sl91TZD.png
ytkEBod.png
UMevL3r.png
ExZ9JCk.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
UuKod4C.png
DaRKClX.png
tumblr_inline_oki6600LeJ1tfmvub_100.png
I switch avatars quite frequently, usually its just a dragon from my lair I think is pretty. Or someone themed for a festival week
I switch avatars quite frequently, usually its just a dragon from my lair I think is pretty. Or someone themed for a festival week
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
mlHpBMC.png
EL8P38X.png
Whatever looks really cool in the box. I change fairly frequently, but it somehow always seems to return to Serathel.
Whatever looks really cool in the box. I change fairly frequently, but it somehow always seems to return to Serathel.
FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
If you ping me, please remember to include capitals for each word or I won't get your ping! It's GaleGecko, not galegecko.
I like mine 'cause they give wise space critter vibes.
I like mine 'cause they give wise space critter vibes.
B025AV5.png
rix3ppo.png
kBHm00y.png
jFZJEcu.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png

o3xLXEY.gif
ani_bw-S_571.gif
o3xLXEY.gif
z3FSuck.png
woVoZAh.png
FE9pJK1.png