Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DONE
1 2 ... 195 196 197 198 199 ... 325 326
@Vesuvia
Glad to help out, I think if he had fire eyes someone might have bought him and his sisters by now.
@Vesuvia
Glad to help out, I think if he had fire eyes someone might have bought him and his sisters by now.
fmcx84ip.png
@Vesuvia

I knew I'd goof up somewhere... yup, he's got a stowaway. I'll fix that!
@Vesuvia

I knew I'd goof up somewhere... yup, he's got a stowaway. I'll fix that!
Good morning/appropriate-time all! I'm up and ready to take your dergs ;)
Good morning/appropriate-time all! I'm up and ready to take your dergs ;)
Please make sure to spell my UN correctly if pinging ;)
@Sybok

My dream vacation is sorta complicated.
I really want to visit Japan, France, England and Disney. So what I'd probably do is try to find the least expensive way around all of those places on a long tour. I'd go to Disney in Japan and France (I think France has one?), so it's just a matter of going from Europe to Asia. :P There are more places I'd like to visit, but those would be my priority. Maybe stop by Hawaii on the way home ;P So yeah! Perhaps someday I will visit these places.
@Sybok

My dream vacation is sorta complicated.
I really want to visit Japan, France, England and Disney. So what I'd probably do is try to find the least expensive way around all of those places on a long tour. I'd go to Disney in Japan and France (I think France has one?), so it's just a matter of going from Europe to Asia. :P There are more places I'd like to visit, but those would be my priority. Maybe stop by Hawaii on the way home ;P So yeah! Perhaps someday I will visit these places.
deathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gif stormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
LF: Bubblegum/Flaxen (Ivory)/White, Iri/Shim/Belly, fem Skydancer
@Perlifblim
Thank you! Haha no problem I always do it, familiars are sneaky :D

@MelanaShadow
Morning! ^^

@SilverS
Thanks for the dragon dragons! Received & recorded.
@Perlifblim
Thank you! Haha no problem I always do it, familiars are sneaky :D

@MelanaShadow
Morning! ^^

@SilverS
Thanks for the dragon dragons! Received & recorded.
b6W0Gze.png
@Sybok

Dream vacation would be grabbing my best friend from South Carolina and going anywhere where I could have tons of fun with her. I want to hit Europe and Asia too so perhaps some sort of cruise..
@Sybok

Dream vacation would be grabbing my best friend from South Carolina and going anywhere where I could have tons of fun with her. I want to hit Europe and Asia too so perhaps some sort of cruise..
tumblr_osj9l6G4Fp1s8qczso1_r3_540.png
@Sybok

Going to send the dragon now, and I want these tickets to go to my friend, @Cat513

The dragon is ready to meet her mother's great Shadowmama!
@Sybok

Going to send the dragon now, and I want these tickets to go to my friend, @Cat513

The dragon is ready to meet her mother's great Shadowmama!
OgfyUtM.png
My website!/My AO3!
@IsisStormMorrigi Gotcha! :D Thanks!
@IsisStormMorrigi Gotcha! :D Thanks!
Yay for dragons! Go Shadow!
Yay for dragons! Go Shadow!
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
Everyone should join this raffle. Look at all the pretties and all the awesome stuff.
Everyone should join this raffle. Look at all the pretties and all the awesome stuff.
Brynncognito.png c5b27c433cf5d9a4dc9301acb352e273.png
tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png FR Time tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png
1 2 ... 195 196 197 198 199 ... 325 326