Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | elemental swords...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A literal cactus for Nature would be extremely funny. But also neon lightsabers for Lightning...
A literal cactus for Nature would be extremely funny. But also neon lightsabers for Lightning...
~
~
b249b1dbc50baf6f32da54dfe296327c5ac51d6d.png
~ W Y R M
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
he/himFR+8
~ ~

NAh145F.png
:D We're very excited for elemental swords. Hopefully they'll look cool.
:D We're very excited for elemental swords. Hopefully they'll look cool.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
i've always wanted more weapon selections ESPECIALLY with swords. this announcement made me so happy. it would be super cool if they were also different types of swords,,,
i've always wanted more weapon selections ESPECIALLY with swords. this announcement made me so happy. it would be super cool if they were also different types of swords,,,
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
i cannot wait for elemental swords because 1. more swords 2. i can make more fandragons especially with the fire one!!!
i cannot wait for elemental swords because 1. more swords 2. i can make more fandragons especially with the fire one!!!
NcRl9aq.png
I was thinking that Light could get something like She-ra's sword, but glowing and gold.
I was thinking that Light could get something like She-ra's sword, but glowing and gold.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
Finally some good stuff for the festival times.
Finally some good stuff for the festival times.
I am veery interested to see what they will look like and I hope some breeds will hold them (or in their mouths, like F noc and the cutlasses), as opposed to holding it in a sling. Your mention of light saber did give me an idea for arcane, I've sketched it out here [center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/y8x508Rd/Arcrane-sw-ord.png[/img][/center] I mean, it feels a bit flashy for arcane like in reality it will probably be a sword [i]with[/i] runes. Maybe a similar concept will be used for lightning though. I'm kinda surprised it has taken this long for elemental swords to be done for festivals, it seems like the perfect concept. Assuming they'll be like fantasy swords. So many possible designs. Also, @MissAri I don't think they'll be just recolours. If you look at the items of the list, it's pretty much just the olds ones that were just recolours whereas all the newer ones have new lineart for each festival, so why wouldn't they take full advantage of that for this run?
I am veery interested to see what they will look like and I hope some breeds will hold them (or in their mouths, like F noc and the cutlasses), as opposed to holding it in a sling.

Your mention of light saber did give me an idea for arcane, I've sketched it out here
Arcrane-sw-ord.png
I mean, it feels a bit flashy for arcane like in reality it will probably be a sword with runes. Maybe a similar concept will be used for lightning though.

I'm kinda surprised it has taken this long for elemental swords to be done for festivals, it seems like the perfect concept. Assuming they'll be like fantasy swords. So many possible designs.

Also, @MissAri I don't think they'll be just recolours. If you look at the items of the list, it's pretty much just the olds ones that were just recolours whereas all the newer ones have new lineart for each festival, so why wouldn't they take full advantage of that for this run?
FObX7rS.png
All I can think about is that silly Wind Sword bit from ATLA
tumblr_nt5mseVkV71qgs2k4o1_250.gif
[quote name="hatterlet" date="2024-05-17 06:38:36" ] All I can think about is that silly Wind Sword bit from ATLA [/quote] Oh absolutely, that's where my mind went first.
hatterlet wrote on 2024-05-17 06:38:36:

Oh absolutely, that's where my mind went first.
6wR17En.png
I just hope one of them looks suspiciously like a giant key
I just hope one of them looks suspiciously like a giant key
JrBnUx0.pngq9GXCbk.pngsTpMZa9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8