Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Firebreather
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 27 28
im hype for the swords
im hype for the swords
BkLX97a.pngBkLX97a.png
yay i love s words
yay i love s words
19574.pngthey/them 19573.png
it will be:
630,000t for a full set of adult festival skins
535,500t with the dominance discount

please be careful adding more skins- this will only get harder and harder for casual players.
it will be:

please be careful adding more skins- this will only get harder and harder for casual players.
Username is s0ki with a zero (0) cZyClw0.png
Can we please get the skin prices reduced if you're going to keep adding more

It's prohibitively costly to obtain a full set
Can we please get the skin prices reduced if you're going to keep adding more

It's prohibitively costly to obtain a full set
sBdLZtA.png
THIS IS SO PERFECT oh my godddssss [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83811802][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/838119/83811802_350.png[/img][/url] Scott is an OC of a close friend of mine's. He's been needing a more fitting tert for a year and a half. Today, after knowing her for eight years, I took the full-day drive to meet that same friend in person for the first time. It's been a wonderful and emotionally charged day. And then I come back online to see this? It feels meant to be. This context is making this gene expansion very meaningful for me. I know it wasn't intended but still, thank you so much staff. ------ also...yes, please reduce the prices of fest skins now ;;
THIS IS SO PERFECT oh my godddssss
83811802_350.png
Scott is an OC of a close friend of mine's. He's been needing a more fitting tert for a year and a half.
Today, after knowing her for eight years, I took the full-day drive to meet that same friend in person for the first time. It's been a wonderful and emotionally charged day.
And then I come back online to see this? It feels meant to be. This context is making this gene expansion very meaningful for me. I know it wasn't intended but still, thank you so much staff.
also...yes, please reduce the prices of fest skins now ;;
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!
woah..swords, can't wait!!
woah..swords, can't wait!!
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
Yipee! I love firebreather, this is awesome.
However, so many skins is gonna be insanely costly. I think event skins should become cheaper.
Yipee! I love firebreather, this is awesome.
However, so many skins is gonna be insanely costly. I think event skins should become cheaper.
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic
I am very looking forward to the elemental swords, been hoping for more swords for a while!

However, I will also agree with reducing prices of the skins; currently, it's over half a million treasure just for the skins; and that's not including wanting to get a Joxar box - and that's every month!

Please think about reducing prices for more casual players, or players like me (who are probably still casual lol), but miss 4/7 days of an event just from work or such <3
I am very looking forward to the elemental swords, been hoping for more swords for a while!

However, I will also agree with reducing prices of the skins; currently, it's over half a million treasure just for the skins; and that's not including wanting to get a Joxar box - and that's every month!

Please think about reducing prices for more casual players, or players like me (who are probably still casual lol), but miss 4/7 days of an event just from work or such <3
r8spsd.png
[quote name="s0ki" date="2024-05-16 20:23:53" ] it will be: 630,000t for a full set of adult festival skins 535,500t with the dominance discount please be careful adding more skins- this will only get harder and harder for casual players. [/quote] I can barely afford 1-2 favorite skins from each festival tbh, getting the whole set has never been attainable TwT
s0ki wrote on 2024-05-16 20:23:53:
it will be:

I can barely afford 1-2 favorite skins from each festival tbh, getting the whole set has never been attainable TwT
lHdQ8WC.gif HzkvPmQ.gif IBHaGUE.gif HzkvPmQ.gif lHdQ8WC.gif
elemental swords....!!!
elemental swords....!!!
9Nnjr3Q.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 27 28